Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36721 times)

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)
« Reply #600 on: October 15, 2012, 05:01:14 pm »

Razgar looks at the golem intently for a second.

Definitely a foe worth battling, but the others would probably disapprove. What did it ask again? How deep this is?
The question could be about something different than the depth of the dungeon, and I've no idea what the elf's doing, but it can't be the answer.
To get the right answer, he'd have to know what the golem speaks of.

''That depends on what this is.''

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 15, 2012, 05:05:50 pm »

"Well, I think we're done here." Rodri said, stretching a bit after Lia got her business done with the tailor. "We'll move on with our investigation next."

Take Lia and Annatto to the area the lumberjacks work and live.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 16, 2012, 07:12:13 am »

"Rodri, thanks again for that." Lia replied.

They were ready for the journey.

Continue quest!

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 16, 2012, 03:40:34 pm »

The group in the dungeon politely informs the golem what floor he is on, the question was of the floor. "The second huh? Must have shifted in my sleep.

The group outside heads to the lumber camp. When they arrive, there is a burned out fire pit, coals still hot from the night before. The sound of axes hitting trees comes from the background, a few cabins and tents are spread nearby a few burly people and such are walking about.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 16, 2012, 03:58:35 pm »

Ask the all mighty Golem why the rooms keep changing and if it knows which way we should go to head deeper.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 16, 2012, 04:06:28 pm »

"Well, this wasn't very complicated. I guess we'll ask around and try to find out where to go from this point on." Rodri said, looking around.

Watching the lumberjacks remembered him of the days he cut logs himself, carried coal and worked the forges in the smithy, sometimes accompanied by other curious people. Times past and would never come back...

Search for someone resting and ask about the trouble with the animals and the spellcaster. If no one is resting, bother someone who's working.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 16, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »

Gro-Undy adopts a thoughtful, introspective look. He stomps up to the statue, and examines the depression made by the gem.

"About one inch, talking rock thing." He says respectfully.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 16, 2012, 07:45:48 pm »

"Let's not be obvious in our goals, hopefully one of these people, or animals, is the spellcaster."

Intuit on what a spellcaster could do to hide self in a situation like this.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #608 on: October 16, 2012, 07:49:33 pm »

"Hey, let's kill everyone. It's much easier."
Annatto spins her spear around, looking bored. The girl and the armored guy walked around for little apparent reason all day thus far.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 16, 2012, 07:57:08 pm »

"But we don't know which ones are innocent or guilty." Lia said, her voice filled with concern, "Unless...they're all illusions?"

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 17, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

"Changing rooms? Most likely a passing door maze. The rooms are as you see them, but a door can lead anywhere, even through a wall and you will not be able to travel back through. This is the second floor so there shouldn't be much to it."

Rodri heads off as LIa and Annatto discuss what to do. The first person Rodri finds is a lumberjack sitting next to the burnt out fire pit, a bowl of soup in his lap. He asks the lumberjack where he could find the spellcaster. "Ah, the spellcaster. Yeah, whoever they are, they're making trouble. We honestly don't know. There are a few known cabins in the woods nearby that are supposed to be abandoned. You could check there." He marks down three locations on your map, one of which is already marked, from that quest to get that book.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 17, 2012, 03:02:50 pm »

Rodri got back to the girls, finding them discussing about killing people or not. Lovely, the girl needed some manners. Maybe a spanking was in order.
"Hey girls. I found a lead, let's move on and search some cabins."

Check around the cabins, dragging Lia and Annatto along.
>Yes?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 17, 2012, 03:44:00 pm »

Bow to the golem and thank it then ask which way it would suggest.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:47 pm »

Go back and go through the next unmarked right passage. Mark it and keep going left after that (marking the left passageways) until I either find something new or find a marked passageway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2012, 01:41:52 am »

"Huh, one place is near where I got this book. Good sign, but mostly nothing is in this book. Probably can meet the miners soon."

Tag along! Try to sense magic.

Lia blinked as she looked at the map again.

"Err, my mistake. That isn't where I- we got that book. That other book."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:10:52 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54