Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512701 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #4920 on: May 10, 2023, 03:38:00 am »

Three times as much horse packed into one horse. Twelve sets of legs, three heads, three tails, ability to squeeze under the gaps in your doors. I maintain they were not an improvement over regular horses because they also needed three times as much food

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: May 10, 2023, 04:07:28 am »

Three times as much horse packed into one horse. Twelve sets of legs, three heads, three tails, ability to squeeze under the gaps in your doors.
I bet that last bit was creepy to see, a three headed horse coming out from under a door.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4922 on: May 11, 2023, 08:40:45 am »

Three times as much horse packed into one horse. Twelve sets of legs, three heads, three tails, ability to squeeze under the gaps in your doors.
I bet that last bit was creepy to see, a three headed horse coming out from under a door.
Surprisingly not. Dream logic and all it was just assumed to be ordinary horse shenanigens

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: May 11, 2023, 09:40:00 am »

Surprisingly not. Dream logic and all it was just assumed to be ordinary horse shenanigens
They do do that sometimes. It's like when they go surfing or bake a cake for the person they're wooing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: May 11, 2023, 10:37:14 am »

A horse that can squeeze under the gap of your door, is a horse that can fit in a binder. Now you only need to able to carry  2-3 tons... Oh how the stables have spured.
let

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: May 11, 2023, 04:51:17 pm »

A horse that can get under your door can get into your fridge/pantry and gorge itself on all the worst things for a horse to eat, and die.

Three times as fast, too.

Truly the horse centipede cerberus is the worst form of horse. Hopefully those heads all have different plans.

I dreamed about making very tiny tacos on these 4 inch long tortillas. I could only have three and couldn't fold them because I put way too much onion on them.

I also dreamed my (or maybe not my) dad got murdered and I became a serial killer/assassin living in the woods taking out corrupt cops.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: May 12, 2023, 02:27:58 am »

Horses in dreams are truly terrible things and we should put a stop to them!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: May 14, 2023, 03:30:12 am »

I dreamt that I tried to keep wild rats as pets in my apartment. They breeded rapidly to fill the cage I put them in, and when I was putting in a bowl of water, they all escaped and I had to chase them around and catch them under a bowl to throw them out. My landlord's solution was poison.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: May 14, 2023, 11:16:48 am »

“Wood eels come and go as they please, [person you know] is mysterious.”
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4929 on: May 16, 2023, 05:45:56 am »

I'm sorry Mrs Jackson

I am wood eels

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: May 16, 2023, 11:32:18 am »

I’ve been watching America’s Funniest Videos (You’ve Been Framed, for the British folks) recently which may have affected a brief flash of a dream I had that actually woke me up laughing. I don’t even know why because it wasn’t that funny.

There was a child giving out the Eucharist for whatever reason, possibly saying goodbye to people after church, and instead of saying “god bless you” they were very innocently and proudly saying “god damn you” to everyone.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: May 27, 2023, 08:35:07 am »

I had to mask my self a lot recently, but yesterday I got home.

I dreamed my "brother" and I were partying in a big, eerily empty city.  We walked strange backstreets, staircases, and rode a fully automated metro.  Mostly, we sang.  Old pop songs that my brother and I sang as children becoming adults, when we felt cut off from everyone but each other.  We were also casually half-naked, metaphorically all the barriers were down.

In this dream I didn't have to be on guard with him, or him with me.  We were reconciled and things were the way they had been.

But this wasn't my brother.  This was my subconscious passenger, my masculine mirror, rewarding me for staying sober and processing my feelings yesterday.  I/we have truly grown as a person.

I also found a full day's worth of little teal pills on the ground and put them in my mouth, which got me lightly chided by him.  But it was a dream, where we can have a little gender euphoria.  As a treat.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: May 27, 2023, 02:33:45 pm »

I was part of a heist crew, and I had various magical powers.
We were in farm purchasing supplies, but the farmer refused to sell us some special cabbages, so I secretly turned into a hawk and tried to fly away with a cabbage. However the farmer and his employees cornered me at a wall due the low ceilings of the farm. Then I tried to claw the farmer, but he caught my talon in his teeth and was Senator armstrong.
Then I possessed a little girl so we could escape, and decided to give her a dream so she thought she was just sleeping, but I couldnt think of a realistic dream to give her.
Then I was trying to enter a gangster's hideout where the entry fee was having to deliver some drugs, but I grew enraged at them not just allowing me to buy an entrance with money, they then kept adding more drugs to those I had to deliver, until I snapped and tossed them at the bouncer and left.
Then the dream skipped to me and my crew being in the hideout trying to find some Persona-style dungeon, where I discovered that despite intending to go to such dangerous places( a dungeon inside a gangsters hideout whose gangsters should hate me) my dad in the crew (that dude from Fast and the Furious) had secretly taken away my shotgun.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: June 12, 2023, 09:44:19 am »

I was a chill mafia goon, and a vampire lady, in a modern fantasy pastiche.  My teammates ran down some stairs to pursue some schlub, but I was thirsty... so I sat on the stairs and fished a big bottle of water from my cool trenchcoat.  "I'm guarding the exit" I decided with a smirk, taking a long drink of water.  I heard someone coming down the stairs behind me with my vampire hearing, which was really just my obsession with listening around me IRL.  They got real quiet as they approached me.

"Heya" I muttered friendily but apathetically
"...Hi" they responded in an airy, vibrant voice.
Then they leaned over to spray something in my face.  It burned, mildly.  garlic (or holy water?).  Oh, an angel (half-angel?  Aasimar?)
To be polite I stood and ran off with a half-hearted "oh noooo".  I ran back up the stairs, away from my team, because the angel "got the drop on me" and could have been a lot crueler.  Only polite to play along and let them keep the element of surprise.

I did drop a little glass vial as I rushed to leave, though, and it broke on the steps.  It was like my E vial except it wasn't nearly so important, must have been some perfume or something.  Oddly can't remember.

I got to the top of the stairs, which were almost flush with a sunny lake.  I scooped water and washed my face in the sunlight.  I felt pretty good about everything.  I didn't feel ashamed, or like burning from the sun, or any of that...  I just kinda enjoyed being a chill vampire mafiosa on a glimmering beach.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: June 16, 2023, 11:45:11 pm »

Wario showed me fun. There were multiple Wario heads flying towards me from different directions.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 339