Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512666 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #3015 on: March 19, 2016, 06:09:15 pm »

I had a dream that I died and became a ghost, I also possessed my corpse, later I possessed a bird and after that a living human, his willpower was too great for me to control him though.
Later the dream changes and someone decides to summon a hurricane. For some reason in my dream before a hurricane comes it would snow, a wave of ectoplasmic skulls would pass over the area and then zombies would come.

At the point when the skulls pass over I was a skeleton who was doing some yard work, upon seeing the skulls I knew that I needed to go inside, I looked out my window to see if the zombies had come, I heard a few but I woke up before I could see them.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: March 19, 2016, 08:14:19 pm »

Had a dream where a horse dentist was practicing out of his mansion-home.  His 15yr old son was playing with their pet giraffe and his 9yr old daughter doing whatever 9yrold rich girls do.

Suddenly zombie plague.

The giraffe  noms the crap out of the boys neck, and tosses him out the second story window.
The horse bites off the dentist's fingers, and the dentist runs off as the horse kicks a nurse in the face.

The last scene was the dentist lamenting the death of his son, and looking up at the mansion, wondering if his daughter was safe.  Cut to the daughter being thrown down the balcony into a wall.  A sponge-patted blood splotch appears, the garaffe's feet come into view, and teeth grab the girl's hand.  She is dragged out of view.

I woke up wondering what issues Ive been having.

If your sig is any indication, it may have something to do with your work.

Tuxfanturnip

• Bay Watcher
  • The OS, the tuber, also this bird now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: March 19, 2016, 09:14:58 pm »

Nomoetoe, what... what necromantic tomes have you been reading? That sounds like quite the journey through the spirit realm. And all I get is trains...  :P

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: March 19, 2016, 09:57:52 pm »

Nomoetoe, what... what necromantic tomes have you been reading? That sounds like quite the journey through the spirit realm. And all I get is trains...  :P

Perhaps you're having a more literal journey through the spirit realm/subconscious.

At any rate, at least you've got dreams. All I have is insomnia. :'( Then I wake up the next morning with no idea what time I actually fell asleep that night. I've had literally 2 dreams this year that I remember (which I've posted here already). In preceding years I've had basically none, except for ones where I'm walking on a ledge or something blindfolded. The only part I remember from those dreams is falling off and realizing there's nothing to fall into because I actually moved a little in real life. That's when I wake up.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: March 20, 2016, 12:17:54 am »

So, I was at this school place, and a lot of miscellaneous stuff happened. All the moments I can remember were not going home early, most of the school being run by Microsoft, and I think I went into a restricted area or something? And then I fought these guards, but they had these light-laser-beam gloves, that stunned people without doing anything, and then I took one, and I used it. It ended soon after.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3020 on: March 20, 2016, 02:24:08 am »

I had a dream a while back that still bothers me. I was sitting in the senior study doing homework and for whatever reason it was packed except for the one seat opposite me. I couldn't recognise anybody in the room.
Then my crush walks into the room and sits down opposite me. Our eyes meet and my nose explodes and I wake up.
After a customary ask of Google and my friends the closest link I can find here is that in some animes, characters get nosebleeds when they look at cute women. Anyone else got any ideas?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: March 21, 2016, 12:31:05 am »

I had a dream a while back that still bothers me. I was sitting in the senior study doing homework and for whatever reason it was packed except for the one seat opposite me. I couldn't recognise anybody in the room.
Then my crush walks into the room and sits down opposite me. Our eyes meet and my nose explodes and I wake up.
After a customary ask of Google and my friends the closest link I can find here is that in some animes, characters get nosebleeds when they look at cute women. Anyone else got any ideas?

obviously it symbolizes that you will pay through the nose to obtain companionship

or maybe that your crush is a psychic vampire
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: March 21, 2016, 02:36:21 am »

I had a nightmare about EuronewsTV reporting nuclear blasts in New York and Miami and Atlanta, so I raced to my computer which took forever to boot-up and I tried to access bay12 or the irc channels but I couldn't so I had no idea how any of my fellow forumites is faring.

Then net turned off completely because I received a letter notice from my provider that I'm overdue since 2012, so I went on to watch TV terrified but all that was showing on all channels were Teletubbies. So I went to check on my family but they were replaced by giant, mute Teletubbies that just sat in my relative's beds and stared at me.

Fortunately alarm clock woke me up for work.

...Still needed coffee to shake this thing off. Terrible :c
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: March 26, 2016, 10:36:59 am »

I don't remember what my dream last night was about except that KosS was there and I referred to him by his first name o_o
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: March 26, 2016, 10:39:24 am »

A placed a coin on top of my wardrobe in my dream. That's a place that I will never check because obviously there is no scientific reason for there to be a coin there except by sheer coincidence, but I'm also a dummy who wants to cherish my little moments of foolish superstitions.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: March 28, 2016, 07:29:18 pm »

I used to be really into lucid dreaming, and I had a long period of time where I didn't do it at all but lately I've been having a lot of dreams where lucidity was basically normal.

I was getting into lucid dreaming when I was around 13, and I usually would allow the "plot" of the dream to unfold while I fuck around with the godly abilities granted to me by my lucidity. I would usually give myself superpowers, because I was a weirdo and because that shit was and still is awesome. Recently though, whenever something impossible happens in a dream, I'll just sort of go "what the hell" for a minute before I realize "Oh, nevermind. I'm dreaming. I guess it doesn't really matter." And then go on my merry way.

I should probably get into LDing again. I was good at it and every time I woke up the morning after one I would feel awesome.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: March 28, 2016, 09:18:15 pm »

I dreamed that my house blew up. It was really unfortunate, but I wasn't that sad.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: March 28, 2016, 11:36:36 pm »

I had a dream where I went on a date with a stranger on a whim, and when we got there started to vomit uncontrollably. What the hell, brain.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: March 28, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »

I had a dream where I went on a date with a stranger on a whim, and when we got there started to vomit uncontrollably. What the hell, brain.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: March 29, 2016, 01:25:49 am »

it was comically green, but... basically that, yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 339