Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 569164 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #2055 on: October 06, 2014, 05:21:55 pm »

I had this trippy dream last night where I tried (and failed) to teach an illiterate woman named Claudette how to spell her own name while she mocked the education system.
She showed you.

I won a championship at sword fights. Obviously this would be a dream because I never win at anything.
You won at being awesome
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: October 06, 2014, 07:25:57 pm »

Had a bizarre one again,
I was science experiment made by my grandmother, 003 for me, I was to help 001/002 and 004/005 learn how to play with kittens and 006 learn how to act like a dog,
We even had Haro from Gundam to help chart our progress.
I messed up and a 2-dimensional mech pilot showed up from the wall became a scorpion and did this cha-cha-like dance as a form of mental torture'

Then it changed to a bizarre NSFW harem dream where members of the harem all looked exactly alike and wouldn't let me move even my eyelids to simply blink.
then i woke up, thankfully before the NSFW one got nightmarish.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: October 07, 2014, 06:49:27 am »

I won a championship at sword fights. Obviously this would be a dream because I never win at anything.
You won at being awesome
That would be another dream :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: October 07, 2014, 09:21:48 am »

Had a weird dream where I turned into a girl. Not just where you wake up one morning and "oh look, I'm a girl now," but I literally got to look down and watch my chest develop breasts in an unnaturally quick length of time. I metamorphosised. Metamorphed. Metamorphosizzled.

It was weiiiiiird. Was kinda intersting, girl-me had different mental reactions to situations guy-me would be ok with, like being around other guys suddenly became way more intimidating.

Anyway, it was pretty surreal.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: October 07, 2014, 01:23:00 pm »

Had a weird dream where I turned into a girl. Not just where you wake up one morning and "oh look, I'm a girl now," but I literally got to look down and watch my chest develop breasts in an unnaturally quick length of time. I metamorphosised. Metamorphed. Metamorphosizzled.

It was weiiiiiird. Was kinda intersting, girl-me had different mental reactions to situations guy-me would be ok with, like being around other guys suddenly became way more intimidating.

Anyway, it was pretty surreal.
I had an actually similar dream back on Thursday morning.

I'll briefly preface all that follows by saying that I'm not entirely certain what my gender identity would best be described as, but basically, I'm fine with the prospect of being anything. I only refer to myself as male because it's the body I've got. Additionally, this dream's least logical moments were in the mechanics of time.

So, I evidently qualified for a sex change operation and went through with it before the dream started. When it started, I was on my way home from recovery (I believe going under the knife and being sent home happened in the same day for whatever reason) and I was told to stop by the Albertson's near my home.

Now, dream!me needed to use the restroom. Real!me has a hard time realizing something important happened to them recently and this carried over into the dream. I managed to forget that my genitals were entirely different now. I remembered to walk into the women's restroom, though. It was equipped with a urinal (probably because dream!Grand Junction Albertson's was trying to be accepting to transgender women who've not yet had the modification) and I forgot that I could no longer use it. A large mess was made on my legs in the dream (thankfully not in real life) and everyone was laughing at me. Fighting off a panic attack, I went to the entrance of the bathroom, convinced that there was a shower in it. I made the mistake of asking a very short security guard where the showers were with ill-fitting, piss-soaked jeans and he probably mistook me for a homeless mentally disabled individual because he called another officer over and told me to stand right where I was. I immediately ran off.

Moving forward some amount of time and somehow I'm younger and still going to school, but I've still gone through the surgery. I'm walking through a hall near the cafeteria and it's uncomfortably full of students. I eavesdrop on someone else's conversation and evidently Tawni (my current and first girlfriend, we've been together for a week and and half at this point) and I have broken up, she being the initiator (not sure why anybody would even be talking about that; we're not very well-known people and I'm not even sure if anybody else even knows we're together in real life). Seconds later, I hear the voice of a transgender student who stopped going to school last year (their name was Destiny when they left, I'm not sure if they've proceeded farther into masculinity and changed their name or edged away from it, so they're a they for now). Destiny asks who I am in a pleasantly surprised tone, likely recognizing me because I'm still wearing the same clothes in the dream that I wore last year, when they still went to my school, namely a thin maroon hoodie with a white inside. I turn around to face them and they smile at me, but I then turn back around because I really don't feel like crashing into someone/a lockercase. The moment I turn around, I feel an indigo hoodie fall onto my back as a gift from Destiny. The second part ends after I thank them.

There was a third part but I don't remember it all that well. I was in the office of a therapist I went to twice, once to accompany Dad, the second time because it was deemed necessary that I go. I went to this therapist like three years ago, but I remember the office perfectly. Anyway, in the dream, I do not recall why, but Destiny, Tawni, and a few friends from anime club were there. I now nothing else of this act three.

My dreams have two settings:
- Do I even dream anymore..?
- TERRIFYING CLARITY AND REALISM HOLY FUCK WAS THAT AN EXPERIENCE

This is one of my three clearest dreams I've ever had.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2060 on: October 08, 2014, 03:00:17 am »

I had a dream that for some reason there was some kind of demon driving around in the car with me. There were three really weird things that happened, but I can only remember two:

The first was that on a good roll (?), he could teleport a saber directly into my chest. This happened once, but I survived and ran away, using my mad parkour skills (?) to leap over a two meter high spiked palisade fence topped with barbed wire. This led into a small enclosure where I found something that did something that was useful.

The second was that he summoned forty thousand monkeys (this is the exact number. He claimed they were from the Johannesburg zoo). There were monkeys everywhere, and for some reason this caused every driver to drive in reverse. The monkeys splattered when hit. Again, I ended up running and jumping the same fence to get something else.

It was entertaining.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: October 08, 2014, 03:32:41 am »

I don't quite remember the content, but I'm fairly sure it took place (seriously, I've got memories of images here) in Leasath or thereabouts.

I have an obsession...

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: October 08, 2014, 10:40:07 pm »

I had a dream in which I became female, except I would put a rag over various parts of my body and they would turn feminine, then towards the end spongebob and squidward appeared, and I was a guy again and spongebob turned me into a yellow plastic humanoid thing.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: October 08, 2014, 10:49:56 pm »

I had a dream in which I became female, except I would put a rag over various parts of my body and they would turn feminine, then towards the end spongebob and squidward appeared, and I was a guy again and spongebob turned me into a yellow plastic humanoid thing.
wot

what pepperoni pizza were you smoking before bed and where can I get some
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: October 09, 2014, 12:00:04 am »

wot

what pepperoni pizza were you smoking before bed and where can I get some
Wait, you can get dreams like that from smoking pepperoni pizza?

Let me go to the fridge...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: October 09, 2014, 07:17:42 am »

I'll stick to normal dreams, thank you very much. Then again... I haven't been dreaming all that much lately.

...Where the hell is the nearest Dominos or something...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: October 09, 2014, 11:55:49 am »

If you need to smoke a pizza to get dreams like that, you're doing it wrong/not crazy enough.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2067 on: October 09, 2014, 12:04:38 pm »

Last time this happened, Caroline worked out she's female. Prepare yourself, fapmaster.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: October 09, 2014, 12:59:45 pm »

I can recall no dream where I have gender bent myself, but it seems like a normal enough thing. Now just wait as because I said that the next dream will have female Birdy.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2069 on: October 09, 2014, 02:19:08 pm »

Isn't that a common thing?
(I don't dream, so I don't know)
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 339