Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 567329 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1335 on: March 02, 2014, 12:58:31 pm »

Dreamt I woke up, felt paralyzed with a strange guy and my mom standing over me poking his finger into my back. Woke up once I forced my neck to move.
It's FEF, not FEOF

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 02, 2014, 03:25:10 pm »

I had a dream.

I was in my room and I was reading about caves on wikipedia.

I then found a small shark and realized I needed to go to the future to stop a paradox from happening.

I got to the future and went into a classroom, I had the shark and some other animals and saved the future. (I have no idea how)

At this point the pov shifted away from me to these guys far in the future, they couldn't go into the past for some reason, so the guy in charge got 3 holes drilled into his and and some weird liquid was inserted into him. He went into the past and didn't see what he did.

I was at the point were I stopped the paradox again but now the animals and shark were small and CGI. I was then in space as a dalek and I went to a space station.

I got in and turned into myself and my cousin,  We entered a room that had a kitchen and some chairs. I was given some chicken and mint popcorn was being cooked.

The people living there were crazy they thought they thought World War 2 was going on.

After going around I noticed the base had tons of plants, the pov changed again and I was a small toy plane with Hitlers face on it, I was being chased by big planes and was shot at. Then the scene changed to a colorful valley but it faded away.

I was then reading fanfiction but I was in the story and some guys were trying to take away some black children because they racist, I tried to help the kids but I realized it wasn't real then this was happening at my home.

Apparently one of the kids killed one of those men.

and the rest is best unknown.   :-X
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 02, 2014, 04:48:04 pm »

I just dreamed that Cesar Milan (The Dog Whisperer) was taking me to the International Space Station.

I have no idea what business Cesar Milan had on the ISS, let alone what business I did, but there you go.

Also I needed to pee.

Maybe they were being haunted by the ghost of Laika? Fuck if I know.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 02, 2014, 09:10:19 pm »

Apparently, last night was a good night for ridiculous dreams.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 02, 2014, 09:19:11 pm »

So long as no one beats me with a hotdog, I'll be OK.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 02, 2014, 09:46:46 pm »

I just had one of the most freaking awesome dreams I can remember having ever.

Can't remember how the hell it started, only that it was incredibly violent and after some misfortune-or-other one ambitious, ruthless criminal ended up forced to bust his way out of a police station after being betrayed(?) and arrested.
Also there, in the holding cells, was a far less experienced, strictly smalltime crook. I can't remember what he'd done to get arrested, pretty sure it was some kind of kidnapping for money or such. I saw most of the dream from his viewpoint.
Perhaps making it even more awesome: as far as I can remember, these two criminals were, for some reason, anthropomorphic foxes. I don't think anyone ever really found that strange; they wore clothes like normal humans but just happened to be fox-people. Not sure if other people were anthropomorphic critters or not, or even if these two were for the entire dream.

Fox 1 made his breakout in truly dramatic form, goading one of the cops into attacking him and then getting the chain of his handcuffs around the guy's neck and holding him hostage, threatening to strangle him with them if the others didn't do as he said. Don't remember the specifics, but shortly he had a handgun as well, and shortly after that he was uncuffed.
Then he wanted to find some sort of records or something, can't remember exactly why. All I know is that he ended up gunning down every cop in the building in an ultra-violent scene, and killing most everyone else as well, since they were potential witnesses.

Only Fox 2 was spared, who was me at this point, and only because he/I grovelled before Fox 1 and begged to be spared, promising that we wouldn't dream of reporting this, that instead we'd be a good accomplice for him, and a bunch of other promises/entreaties. Eventually, to my amazement, he agreed and lowered his gun and left.
I shakily followed him outside into a dreary, miserable day in whatever city this was set in, and we got into his car (?).

After that I don't remember very clearly, but suffice to say it was badass, incredibly violent and very entertaining.
Not sure exactly what Fox 1's goals were in his crime spree, but our lovable loser, Fox 2 did his best to gain the respect of the ruthless criminal genius with his sidekick skills and general lack of principle.
Eventually, though, we ended up on the run, and broke into some impressive (yet tasteful) mansion on the side of a country road, where we planned to lay low and hide out for a while, as the owners were seemingly on holiday.
Unfortunately we attracted some attention quite quickly as we began to party, and although we managed to disable a few potential witnesses by inviting them in to party with us, eventually the jig was up.

Fox 1 called some old associate of his to help us out, some terrifying, ultra-deadly elite hitman who occasionally sorted things out for people- although his favours didn't come cheaply, and this was a desperate measure on Fox 1's part.
Don't remember quite what happened, but he ended up betraying us and taking some valuable files we had, then... nailing us both to a wall? My dream suddenly decided to bend physics, and we were bent up into weird shapes and nailed to a wall. Oh well.

Then Fox 1 finally managed to activate some power of his that he'd been told he had, somewhere along the way, and gave Fox 2 the boost he needed to wriggle them both of the wall and escape. For some reason this also turned our outfits into rather... fancy ones, and made Fox 1 become suddenly obsessed with his own ass.
After a decent while of admiring ourselves, we snapped out of it, rearranged our outfits into something awesome but somewhat less tacky, and charged off to raid some huge government office for some reason. At this point things got even sillier, with the both of us suddenly having bullet time abilities and dual-wielding pistols, diving through large rooms whilst blazing away at our enemies etc. etc. etc.

Sadly, I woke up after that. Maybe it was me slowly waking up that caused things to get so silly towards the end, I don't know.
Wish I could remember more of that dream 'cause it was very, very entertaining.

Sorry if I rambled a bit, still sleepy.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 04, 2014, 12:22:49 pm »

I had a dream in which I had a monkey. I was really happy, and got on the bus with it.Whilst in the bus the monkey escaped its cage and went on rampage..it stole some old woman's teeth, yanked off a mans wig, and then started biting the bus driver's face.

Needless to say, we crashed.

Then the dream zoomed in on a newspaper article; Bus crashes. Local man saved by hero monkey.

Then I woke up. I assume the local man was me. I also recall being rather annoyed that they called the monkey a hero.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 04, 2014, 06:56:38 pm »

I was at some teen even thing at a park near my home, me and some other people were playing volleyball and some other stuff, I talked to a friend of mine and everyone else disappeared. We were looking at his solid gold bike which was awesome, later only the seat was golden, So i got on the bike and went towards home, I had a tendency to go to the middle of the road and nearly died 4 times.

Much later in the dream I had this weird device, it let me travel to different locations and time, it also had various functions such as making people very muscular, I had accidentally ruined the body of some guy with the muscleness feature and went back in time and the guy was gone. I was now in my sisters room and my eldest sister was in there, then some guy I knew came in with a belt and hit her with it.

My device stopped working for some reason, apparently I was pushing the wrong button, when I pushed the right button it went black for a bit (I think I was waking up) then I was in my base/room. Some people were trying to stop this and he apparently knew were the door to my secret base was, I said "let him in" but he found the door/wall to the base I quickly grabbed him and ordered the guards inside to do anything to keep him out.

He tried to get in again and was successful so I jumped on him and the base was now a plane,we ended up in the cockpit breaking the plane apart, we were now in the fuselage I knocked him out and a velociraptor appeared. I said "bring it on" and prepared to fight it, but I saw my device and a parachute so I grabbed the stuff and jumped out, I was now watching me fall in third person I closed my eyes and disappeared.

There was now an image of a newspaper telling about the kid, he apparently had implants in his head to find my base. Sad music was playing and someone was saying "how could this happen" and then i woke up.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 05, 2014, 11:39:23 am »

I don't know why, but my dreams seem to feature Newspaper Articles heavily? Perhaps my life calling is that of a reporter!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1344 on: March 05, 2014, 11:22:19 pm »

I don't know why, but my dreams seem to feature Newspaper Articles heavily? Perhaps my life calling is that of a reporter!
Spoiler: Head's Up!!! (click to show/hide)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 06, 2014, 12:25:57 am »

I had a dream involving me, one of my friends, and a goddess of death having all sorts of wacky adventures. The one that matters most is when we were captured by elves and forced to work for them. Well the elves told us that we would be rewarded for our services, but saying no to a job still meant we were to be executed. Our goddess friend couldn't use her incredible goddess power for reasons we were trying to find out before being captured and so we were stuck with the elves, who were a sort of incredibly corrupt business rather than representing the whole race.

My friends (including death goddess) were sent on a mission and i stayed behind for some reason and just attended an incredibly important religious ceremony to the elves which they tolerated since i was helping them.

Now, our goddess wasn't an incredibly boring and depressing goddess and was in fact completely insane, like totally off of her head but was a loyal friend despite this. There were 2 gods of death, her and her brother, who according to her "whines all the time about me not being more calm and is depressing all the time." She's a goddess of whatever won't let the dead rest, grave robbers, bodies being washed up, the undead, that kind of thing.

So during this quiet religious ceremony that is not to be interrupted she literally kicks in the door and yells as loudly as she can "We kicked their asses! Give us our reward!" I drag her outside to yell at her and am assured that it's ok, they even let her attend the rest of the ceremony. So i go and pick up the reward while the ceremony ends at which point she informs me that she overheard that they blame me for her antics (which she actually feels bad about) and they plan to kill me and make it look like an accident and asks what we should do. At this point, i have had it with these bastards so i tell her and my other friend that tomorrow before they try to kill me, we're going to sneak out of the encampment that we were staying in, get Rommel's troops (earlier we had enlisted Erwin Rommel for if we're ever in a tight spot), come back and kill all of these corrupt pointy-eared fucks. Goddess is absolutely delighted to hear this and (I'm not sure if seriously or not) declares her love for me right there.

I spend the rest of the night calmly playing video games with my friend and get ready for bed, when goddess comes in and tells us that the plan is starting early. I planned for this fortunately and escape out the window of our room while goddess tells me to be careful. At this point, i have nothing on but my underwear and no supplies whatsoever. I end up having to sleep in the forest in my underwear with no blanket or anything. Then i wake up the next morning with a blanket thrown over me and a death goddess standing over me smiling with a division of panzers behind her she simply says, "sleep well?"

Then i wake up (and promptly force myself back to sleep because I'm tired.) We had a few more adventures but that was the most noteworthy.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: March 06, 2014, 07:38:51 am »

Don't remember much of my dreams last night, but I had a couple.
In the first I'd apparently been sent to some weird, very low-security prison camp kinda thing... actually I think it was more like one of those creepy behavioural camps people have been discussing lately. Can't remember much else, apart from some guy getting gunned down by guards in an escape attempt early on in the dream. Other than that bit, the place seemed pretty chillaxed. (Holy crap, chillaxed is a word?!)

In the one I had later, after waking up for a while, all I remember is the ending.
I and some other person broke into some strange sort of prison/asylum/testing facility containing various primates and starting busting them out. We won over the cute secretary who was manning the front desk after we broke in there, and I remember repeatedly fighting the fat boss/overseer of the place as we charged through, pursued by security, the hot secretary, and a horde of screeching monkeys of all shapes and sizes.
At one point I shoved the boss-man arse-first into a large rubbish bin, beat him savagely around the head with a small plastic wastebasket, and then stuck it on his head before running off.

I remember that the dream had a very unsatisfying ending- I woke up just as my group were about to round a corner to find whatever it was that we'd originally gone there for. Can't remember what it was, though. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 07, 2014, 04:48:35 pm »

me, one of my friends, and a goddess of death
Best. Sitcom. Ever
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: March 07, 2014, 05:15:56 pm »

The booze-induced dream I had last night involved me being a moustachioed pseudo-italian used battle ostrich salesman having adventures in a fantasy world. Things I remember doing involved selling the elf ghost marine commander his own razorbroom after we looted it from his office, almost getting eaten by my fat lady politician companion's flying unicorn thingie that enslaved souls, seeing my house shrink and walk away because I forgot to lick it properly before noon, fighting a skeleton knight that wouldn't become alive no matter how many times we stabbed him and, the saddest part, watching my very own firebreathing battle ostrich, the only real one I ever had, die from starvation because we were in a forest and there weren't any rocks around to feed it.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: March 09, 2014, 02:25:37 am »

Knit tie, I officially love you <3
We must unite for our genetics could make superior being€s that are on a higher level of existence.
and our offspring shall destroy the world.

I had a dream that baboons wiped out humanity and I was one of the only (if not last) humans in the world.
Later on in the dream I became the god of postcards.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 339