Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512652 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #570 on: December 11, 2012, 12:44:00 am »

Huh? Why leave?  :'(
No seriously, your original post was fine, just don't get explicit about anything.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2012, 12:45:43 am »

I had weird, muted-blobs of thoughtform as a dream last night. I couldn't manage to make anything form. It was like there wasn't enough power left in me to do it.

My ladyfriend let me sleep 12 hours last night in her bed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 11, 2012, 06:35:58 am »

I had weird, muted-blobs of thoughtform as a dream last night. I couldn't manage to make anything form. It was like there wasn't enough power left in me to do it.

I had that dream once, when I was extremely depressed. It was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. I remember colours and blobs swirling around in no particular order in what appeared to be 3D space but no where I knew, then I woke up in sweats and a yell.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 11, 2012, 12:35:53 pm »

Huh? Why leave?  :'(
No seriously, your original post was fine, just don't get explicit about anything.
That's weird. I don't even remember editing it or making that post that said I was going to fuck off from this thread. I must have been in one of my blackouts when I did that. I'm apparently overly sensitive and quite aggressive when I go into one of my blackouts. Sometimes I'll spend ten or twenty minutes just screaming and cursing and saying some pretty nasty things when I go into one of my blackouts. The doctors can't do anything for it so I'm kind of screwed with that whole thing.

I do think though that I wouldn't go into detail even if you asked me. I don't like talking about sex due to the trauma I experienced growing up. I don't even like the thought of dating or being around women my age because of it. I'll mention sex in passing but that's about it most of the time. Ah well, what are you going to do?

Also I think my subconscious pulled a combobreaker. I had a dream that I was in the town I grew up in walking towards a park that is right across from that historic building that used to be a print shop when I decided to lie down vertically on a lamp post and write in a notebook about Etrian Odyssey and tips on how to be a better gamer.

Apparently in this dream aliens thought this park was a beach and put changing booth teleporters at every corner around the park. College coeds from the town I live in now pop out of these changing booth teleporters and throw antisemitic slurs at this guy that runs a smoothie stand hair salon in the park while I just stare idly by looking at the white khaki shorts that seem to have become the uniform of the university a few blocks away from where I live.

What the actual fuck?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #574 on: December 11, 2012, 02:30:14 pm »

Beautiful wilderness like a complete desert, mountains everywhere. Some sort of mix between British countryside and Malaysian mountains, as well as dunes from Saudi Arabia. All collected to one. Beautiful.

Then... My old primary school grounds - where a Nuclear bomb was going off. White sheets everywhere up in some mountains I had never before seen, as clouds drifted by. Clouds filled with unstable atoms, giving off waves like radiation. It just so happens that they were filled with radiation, and apparently I just knew. My liver was failing, getting ripped apart by cancerous cells and beta particles with dream cancer.

Then, a psych test. No cancer test, just a psych one.

I do not pretend to make sense of what it means when I'm seeing myself and others get dream cancer, but it's pretty awesome nonetheless - +1 lucidity, they were places I recognized from previous dreams, but more importantly the mountain with the white sheets is something I've never before seen, read, heard or even known about.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2012, 04:20:21 pm »

I have a theory:

You're going to find that your old school has been put onto another planet by aliens, get there, have a bomb go off, then the aliens will give you a psych test whilst pretending to be humans.
Yeah but everyone in the dream had dream cancer. So the aliens get space cancer.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #576 on: December 12, 2012, 12:10:47 pm »

Weird. My dream cancer is spreading into other people's dreams.

Soon all will be sleeping... Sleeping in dreams of cancerous tumult...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 12, 2012, 04:34:08 pm »

I guess you could say your cancer dreams are...

Cancerous...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 12, 2012, 06:35:28 pm »

I had a dream while I was napping that my brother had a laptop with The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion only we were in an alternate reality where said game was a casual game made by the guys who made Plants Versus Zombies where you spread the wealth and collect festive party hats for Jewish festivals.

What the fuck?

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 12, 2012, 11:42:41 pm »

Had a dream about you guys and bay12. Can't really remember much about what happened, but I can tell you it was a bit... strange....  :P

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 12, 2012, 11:47:52 pm »

Had a dream about you guys and bay12. Can't really remember much about what happened, but I can tell you it was a bit... strange....  :P
I have had numerous Dwarf Fortress dreams myself. Some of them were themed around a pet catgirl mod I wanted to make but never figured out how to while others were themed around me building megaprojects I never built. I think one had me at a memorial service for that miner I had dig down to the magma layer that then died a horrific death.

I still remember Idaratul and the garbage chute we made in Urist McMarathonMiner's honor. We put cavies down it and they exploded when they hit the magma and died of bleeding to death. Good times.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 13, 2012, 12:55:57 am »

Okay, this one is a horrifying bastard of a dream. Kindly bear with me.

I was in France for some reason. For another reason, my first girlfriend was there too. As the dream opens up, we go into a hotel room. And uh, we do it. >.> This is only the beginning. Oh god. D:

We do it, and seperate for awhile. Later, I'm talking to her, and she gets mad at me. Really mad. She goes to the cops, and tells them I raped her. Oh fuuuuuck. They don't do anything yet, and I don't know she told them this. I continue on with whatever daily activities I do in my dreams. A guy I keep talking to, who seems cool, finally stops me one day, and says, "You need to come with me."
Wierd.
I go with him, and I enter a room with another man, and a woman. All in suits, including the one guy that brought me here. He has a little report, which he starts reading from. It's my 'first girlfriend's police report, talking about how I raped her. Which I didn't. Consensual =/= rape. The guy says, "I am utterly sickened that I liked you as a person, after reading these words. I cannot believe you would be the kind of person to do this."
I quite logically reply, "I didn't do this. I swear to you, I didn't rape her."
Well, they obviously don't go for this. After much arguing and pleading on my behalf, they finally are convinced of my innocence, but apparently I'm to be punished anyway, so they decide to send me to prison.
And that's where the dream ends.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 13, 2012, 07:09:12 am »

I've looked through the thread and found out that there are quite a lot of lucid dreamers here. That's weird, I thought it was some very rare and exceptional phenomena.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 13, 2012, 11:57:18 am »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2012, 12:15:05 pm »

I had a dream where I was playing DF adventurer mode, but I had no control over where my character was going, and it ran into a swarm of things, ran away,the swarm caught up, the person died, and I found myself at the main menu but it was much different. And the only thing that seemed off was that it had a mind of its own.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 339