Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512757 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2012, 03:25:45 pm »

i had a really weird dream :
i woke up in a hospital , a dog was chewing my leg . i really freaked out , grabbed a small table that was next to me and bashed the dog with it . i bashed the dog so hard , that it flew out of the window .
i felt agonizing pain in my torn open leg . i took a sheet and bandaged my leg with it , the pain was slowly fading away , but i couldn't walk , because it was hurting really bad when standing . i was screaming for help , but the hallways were empty . i managed to crawl to the window and saw that there was big pool of blood where the dog must have fell down , but the dogs corpse wasn't there . i saw big army helicopter in the air , it landed on the roof of hospital . i was really nervous and after 10 minutes i heard footsteps and people talking army style (like , you go to the left , while i backup you) . i screamed "HELP , PLEASE , MY LEG IS WOUNDED !" and i heard them saying like "wait , WAIT , he might be infected !".
(my phone has character limit,so i will post next part)
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2012, 03:26:14 pm »

then 4 army guys bashed down the door and were aiming at me with M16 (or whatever , because i was to nervous to analyze them) , one of them , who as i suppose was medic ran up to me and checked my eyes and said in a nervous voice "this one must be it !" , then one of them took out a handgun , aimed at my head and said "sorry" . i asked them to at least explain me something and they said "you are infected with a terrible virus , you will die anyway , it's better if we will do it fast " , i was confused and depressed then the medic looked in my eyes again looked in my mouth and said "y...you..you're clean ! i hope you enjoyed your life , because even if you survive , it will never be the same" then they took me to the helicopter and while we were flying , a huge beast attacked us and knocked the helicopter to the ground. i was crushed in the metals and i could feel the agony as the metals were cutting in my already wounded leg i looked in the window of the helicopter and saw how we slowly fall down and explode.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:51:49 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2012, 03:52:29 pm »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:18 pm »

-Snip-

o_o

...Whoa.
Indeed. I was woahing more than Keanau Reeves when I woke up.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2012, 05:56:58 pm »

More like I WAS God, and got betrayed by my creations, and turned to hate and is now the worst thing ever.
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2012, 05:58:20 pm »

More like I WAS God, and got betrayed by my creations, and turned to hate and is now the worst thing ever.

So now you know what it feels like. Intresting...

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2012, 06:01:04 pm »

So now you know what it feels like. Intresting...
The power was intoxicating, to say the least, not to mention that the dream hinted that I was the god vessel waiting to free it.
Sig! Onol

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2012, 06:11:39 pm »

So you have been stolen by a god in order to free the majority of it which is trapped outside of the universe?
That is not an easy task.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2012, 07:44:50 pm »

-snip-

having godly dreams?

Don't let godly-you consume you.

and... huh... don't erase me out of existence?
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2012, 11:03:01 pm »

Heh, sounds like fun. Betrayal is the best thing ever, right next to that other thing.

Btw, I do believe a one 'Xantalos' shall be joining my pantheon as the God of generic Godness, alongside The Darkling Wolf, God of keys and all things amorphous and Duuvian, God of striving (and corn).

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2012, 05:25:35 am »

My memory of the dream I had this morning (almost 12 hours ago, I guess) is pretty hazy, and to be honest I'm surprised I remember it at all after this time, but for some reason I do recall the gist of it.
At first I was reading a book/watching a movie about some gang of murderous criminals, then as the dream progressed I was just experiencing their story without any real explanation; a cutscene, basically.

The dream went on a long time, I think at least one of the gang's leaders (who were brothers) was/were captured and the remaining one was hell-bent on getting revenge. Somehow his plot to free his brother involved hijacking a primrary school or something, (???) and by this point I and a friend were actually a part of this story, distracting a police chief who was about to discover what what's-his-face-criminal-dude was up to.
Oddly enough, this distraction involved me talking in a squeaky voice and pretending to be a girl. :-\ I don't know, I really don't.

That's all I can really recall now, but there were some videogame-like gunfight scenes in there at some point; and interestingly a couple of hours later I purchased L.A Noire. Hmm...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2012, 10:03:20 am »

Heh, sounds like fun. Betrayal is the best thing ever, right next to that other thing.

Btw, I do believe a one 'Xantalos' shall be joining my pantheon as the God of generic Godness, alongside The Darkling Wolf, God of keys and all things amorphous and Duuvian, God of striving (and corn).
YYYYAAAAAYYYYY
Sig! Onol

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2012, 03:45:57 pm »

Dammit I wish I was the god of something. So jealous right now.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2012, 05:31:23 pm »

Dammit I wish I was the god of something. So jealous right now.
I crown thee god of pointless rambling and humpdancing.
Sig! Onol

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2012, 05:46:25 pm »

Pretty much every dream I have involves me getting lost somewhere.  Its not always the main focus of the dream, but I'm almost always lost and attempting to get somewhere specific.  In the more annoying ones I'm also late.

One of the neat things about this is that I also sometimes get some pretty spectacular and exaggerated city-environments.  Where as at the moment I walk across a bridge downtown to get to my workplace, in my dreams it will be 8 bridges some passing above and below other ones and be super-wide and long, and the ocean below will be dotted with islands and more bridges.  A slightly run-down part of town will have giant acre-wide crumbling buildings, and a shopping district will be so packed full of shops you can barely get around.

A small shortcut through the woods to my old house would have all sorts of crazy huge trees and rivers and creepy shacks, and a university campus was this massive sprawling environment with lakes and fancy sci-fi looking buildings.  Almost every basement is an infinite dungeon, and after a few floors down I'll never be able to find my way up again.

I'm not sure why getting lost in exaggerated environments is such a common theme in my dreams.  Also strangely I very rarely get nightmares, to the point where I actually kind of enjoy the rare occasion where I get one.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 339