Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 568957 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #3660 on: September 09, 2017, 05:54:10 am »

Sometimes in your dreams you just know things, you know?

A few nights back, I was dreaming that I was going to a meet the teachers of my daughter, together with her mom who, in the dream, I barely knew.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: September 09, 2017, 06:06:42 am »

Dreamt I was playing Counter Strike.
I've never played Counter Strike.

Counter terrorists win.
Haha

Me and my partner had another synchronised dream. Last one was us talking through text. This one was us in a museum.
I wonder if its me sleep talking and shes picking it up.
I quite like it being the romantic I am.

Btw how good is music and counter terrorists
××××××××××××××××××

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: September 12, 2017, 12:23:44 pm »

I dreamt that i won the lottery for 80 million dollars and had offered to split it with a friend, but then i never actually got the money but my "friend" still wanted their cut. It was very frustrating

I also dreamed i was playing minecraft in what turned out to be an abandoned mall people were just living in because they couldnt afford housing. This was in a major city somewhere. I was playing with a friend but she couldnt understand that mobs spawn in dark areas and just absolutely could not light this place for shit and i couldnt do it on my own. Zombies were eating everyone as a result.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:25:25 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: September 12, 2017, 12:28:19 pm »

Had the most disquieting dream where my forehead was pacific ocean. I remember nothing else.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: September 13, 2017, 04:08:14 am »

I had a series of vaguely interrelated dreams this morning and the first of which was quite stupid. I dreams I had two new pairs of shoes appear in my residence, somehow they would teleport away before anyone could put them on somehow I walked off and found myself in a room seemed like a massive film projector sort of.
Rumors around and it was divided into squares images on them all along the wall of the images were moving pictures from songs like I was looking through portals different places I went up to 10 start time about the evolution of plants every anniversary of unprofessional way almost like they were Alexa player going over how to put together the character build a preferred almost as if they were the plans for selves someone is talking about having a fun trip and I had Max start insulating the weather around them and made everything away and then.
They wanted to connect everything together so suddenly I became a vine that was reaching for another tree in the sunlight I was a man time and together leaving around and climbing trees.

Then suddenly have hundreds of ducks, for at least everyone calling The damn ducks, even though it was hardly the appropriate habitat for DAX dry open Woodland, and then got all the crowds get it outside to a text those duck hunters. And then I was reading a vampire Hunter D book, which I had never actually read hearing someone trying to tell the babies learn the true might be more important than the various idiotic questions that he keeps putting himself through, somehow along the way Hillary Clinton shows up. Then I have an entirely different set of dreams and often watching a movie about the life of a queen in this magnificent castle she lifted, and have a talking dog save the day, or something like that I remember it being can try stupid and fiddling with the money controls trying to turn it off but I was not successful.

I promise myself that I will not put one of my dreams through voice to text program, no matter how tempting it is for the next three months, they are confusing enough as they are.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: September 15, 2017, 12:50:15 am »

The night before last I dreamt I was being swooped by a magpie as I made my way through some sort of park.
This was quite upsetting, not because of the physical danger but because I've never been swooped by a magpie and was annoyed to have my track record broken - so many people whinge about magpies and talk up the threat posed to them, I've always felt somewhat superior. :P

Anyway, at first the thing just sorta went gliding languidly past me, quite close but I still wasn't alarmed. Then it went back for another charge, and this time I realised without a doubt that the unthinkable had happened and this magpie actually was swooping me. And it was determined.
So I was forced to duck, sidestep and even dive to the ground on at least one occasion as this demented bird trying to bury its beak in my head.

After being harassed by a while I dodged away from its latest swoop and continued on my way, trying to actually make some progress before its next onslaught - when I realised that it in fact hadn't swooped past me normally, but was in fact hovering a little way behind me in an impressive display of aerial acrobatics!

Before I could adjust my own tactics to counter the beastly bird's dogfighting skills it darted forward and jabbed its beak viciously into my scalp, tearing out a small-but-not-insignificant chunk of flash.
It hurt. It hurt, and I worried what kind of disfigurement the damn thing had just caused me.

Somehow though, I managed to catch the magpie before it could dart away again - this was one guerilla assault it wouldn't be escaping unscathed from. I was pretty mad, what with the physical injury and pain now added to the embarrassment and disappointment of being swooped by a magpie, and decided to break its neck to avenge my beak-battered bonce.
However this proved quite difficult even once I'd fully committed my strength to this murderous impulse (I presume this scene was based on that one time a friend of mine attempted to break a pigeon's neck - it had been mauled by a cat, 'twas a mercy killing - and discovered the deed to be far trickier than expected even after googling a guide on just how to do so), I yanked and twisted its head this way and that without much noticeable effect, then decided in mounting frustration to just generally scrunch the thing up.

I bent its back the wrong way, doing my best to break it down the middle. This sort of thing continued for a while.
Don't think I achieved any clean breaks, but eventually I deemed the bird sufficiently mangled, tossed what was left of it into a gully or ditch, and woke up.
Was quite an odd dream indeed. Not sure if there was more to it.
Might have been inspired by the usual springtime flood of magpie mames on the Australian bits of the interwebs. *shrug*

Small winged monster of a species that terrorises Australia during the springtime attacked me, despite my lifelong truce with the creatures, and was scrunched up and thrown in a  ditch for its trouble.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #3666 on: September 15, 2017, 01:02:02 am »

^Good story.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: September 15, 2017, 10:31:30 am »

I was highly disturbed by Yoink's post until I read the thread title.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: September 16, 2017, 04:18:53 pm »

I dreamed that there was some child like being in a mansion  that follows me around, it is body was putty like,  for some reason I was upset about this  and for some reason I was a thin blond haired white woman in this dream.  I remember tried to follow me into the shower and I grabbed it and it turned into a ball of clay with a  fully formed and breathing nose, and impressions around the sides that would to just, not yet fully formed limbs like you might see in a 21 week embryo.

The stream I felt like I hated the thing even do it had not done me any clear wrong.

I also had a dream in which I was part of some soon venture game, and we were trying to travel down the road, but then all the trees start growing legs and trying to stop us, and look more closely you love it more obvious that these were just giant creatures in tree costumes, the further back they got the list tree like they looked   Blakes that stuck out repair and gray and moved sort of like Gumby's horse.   They have long noodle like arms and some of them had cartoonish eyes and smiles what others had fangs and glowing orbs for eyes .

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: September 18, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

Did a lot of sleeping while recovering from a bit of a stomach bug, lots of weirdness.

Hitching a ride on a circus train, like actual circus train, then got found out so we went to escape but then the chinese mafia busted in with assassin bots so we pretended we were unaffiliated with the circus, then the bots started after us anyways and at some point the Xeelee got involved?

Later while riding another dream train we were getting plinked by a pellet gun from some woods so we tracked them down and I was Hank Hill, while the missus was Peggy Hill, I suggested they never shoot at us again or I'd let her use that and pointed at the fully automatic rotating barrel pellet minigun she was holding... I tell you hwut.

Then while inside a house I don't recognize I noticed a little jumping spider party, note that I mean little party, the spiders were HUGE, and being adorable so I wanted pictures but I couldn't get any of the stupid fucking phones unlocked, argh!

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: September 21, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »

My mom sent me out to go fish in this massive river, and when I got there I managed to track down a fish about the size of a bear. Jabbed at it and knifed it's eyes until it finally died, then when I hopped into the river to put a rope around it, hundreds of baby crocodiles started nibbling at me and chewing, all while doing that om nom nom sound... Odd part is it barely hurt, but just enough to disable me, so for what felt like a few days I floated down river being eaten alive. When I finally woke up my dog was chewing on my foot.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: September 22, 2017, 01:28:13 am »

This morning I dreamt I was in charge of an excavation under a building or something. There were tunnels that had been filled in and we had to clear them. At the same time I told a couple guys to crush up some schist we found in the pit and take the garnets from it to fund the dig. They were pretty impressively sized, and it seemed perfectly normal at the time but they were all pre-cut and polished too. I don't really know what else was supposed to be going on but I was wandering back and forth through one section of the tunnel moving lights around when one of them died. The other one was like an oversized LED lava lamp, or cucumber shaped. Actually I thought it kinda looked like an elephant sized glowing white dildo...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: September 22, 2017, 12:09:16 pm »

I almost had red velvet cake...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: September 24, 2017, 06:16:56 pm »

In the garage, hear rumbling, look outside, the extinct volcano looming in the background seems less extinct than usual.

Best part: my brain actually emulated the physics engine properly!

*erupting plume starts*
*pause*
*kkkkKKKKKRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKTTT*
*plume billows as top of the volcano fucking explodes into the sky*
*pause*
*THBOOOOOOOMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKTTTT*

Then I must have hit the eject button in my head cause I woke up rather than see how accurately it emulated being rained on by lava and ash and such.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: September 24, 2017, 09:55:19 pm »

My older brother reconfigured a spaceship visiting an asteroid in a way that defies all logic and sense but somehow results in it having enough power to return back to earth rather quickly.
There were 3 swiveling thrusters on either side of the spaceship, and he pointed them all through each other, pretty much.

Then after it got back to the space station orbiting earth, it turns out the crew had all gone crazy and would brutally attack anybody that had even the slightest hint of being better or equal to them in any way, so the space program picked up some really young kids from poor families with space aspirations and used them to calm the crazy astronauts down. It worked.
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 339