Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 568119 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #2295 on: January 28, 2015, 12:23:50 pm »

I dreamed that my roommates ambushed me while I was sleeping on the couch, they started beating the crap out of me with a bar of soap in a sock, Gomer Pyle style. Something about bills. Hmm, I should probably go to the bank today.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: January 28, 2015, 12:26:59 pm »

I had a dream wherein the president of the Student Government Committee and I tarted dating.

In reality, she has a crush or some such on me.  Blushing, gushing over compliments, and the like.  Since last year.  Not a bad looker, either, just heavily overworked and under-socialized.

In my dream, she turns out to be a Christian with strong values.  I ultimately start attending church again to appease her and her family, and for some reason keep my irl vow to not drink/havesex until I get my own life on track.  We ended up spooning most nights, in PJs.  One night she neglected to wear them, and much foreplay and eventual intercourse was had.  A baby came, and we got married to avoid the 'bastard' stigma.

I think this is a clear case of my mind being direct about my desires. :-\
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: January 28, 2015, 02:13:14 pm »

The last couple of dreams in here are terrifying. O.o
...Although admittedly I did have to stifle laughter at Hugo's. Are you sure it was really a dream? You should check yourself for bruises. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: January 28, 2015, 02:48:35 pm »

Well I do seem to have a large one on my side, but I think that's more of an effect of sleeping on the couch.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2299 on: January 28, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »

The Thing (as in from the film The Thing) invaded the earth. Except it was rather un-malevolent. It assimilated people but kept their minds intact and allowed them control over the rest of their body, so you were, in essence, a regular human with the ability to morph into anything you wanted. It also, for some reason, gave some people (me included) minor telekinetic powers. After being assimilated, I spent the rest of the dream wandering around with my friends, using my telekinesis to move little objects around (rather sloppily). It was surprisingly fun.
I'm surprised you weren't tempted to use "The Thing" powers to enhance any relationships. :wink wink:

Not often you come across benevolent demons of terror.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: January 28, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »

I had a dream, I was in a house and I went outside it was dark out there. I heard voices, they were saying the alphabet slowly a to z. Turns out they were evil snowmen that wanted to kill me, I quickly ran into the house at the speed of a slow turtle. After getting inside one snowman was at the door smiling with its sharp shark like teeth. dream ends.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: January 28, 2015, 09:20:02 pm »

Had a very strange dream last night. I was drifting back and forth between reading a massive (and entirely nonexistant) military memoir and participating in it. Near the time I woke up, Morgan Freeman started narrating the dream to me.

And so you managed to escape from the deadly neurotoxin. Just you, the Lone Survivor. Why is that you ask? Is there some symbolic or metaphorical meaning to this? How should I know, it's your dream. I'm just the narrator.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: January 28, 2015, 09:22:29 pm »

Had a very strange dream last night. I was drifting back and forth between reading a massive (and entirely nonexistant) military memoir and participating in it. Near the time I woke up, Morgan Freeman started narrating the dream to me.

And so you managed to escape from the deadly neurotoxin. Just you, the Lone Survivor. Why is that you ask? Is there some symbolic or metaphorical meaning to this? How should I know, it's your dream. I'm just the narrator.
This seems like the plot of a movie.

I would watch that movie.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: January 29, 2015, 10:31:32 am »

I dream I did have, I was in a city that belonged to someone, I got angry and turned into the hulk and rampaged, I eventually calmed down and was at the house of the man who owned the city, he was quite upset with my actions so he got out a knife and cut into my belly and up to my chest, then time reversed and when he tried to stab me I flew away.
Later on I was on a highway with some people, I'm guessing something bad happened since the highway was full of empty vehicles, I eventually made the vehicle fly because I didn't want to drive around the vehicles.

Then I was in the air holding on to a small helicopter while someone held onto my legs, I lowered us down to the ground and landed in a zoo, security came looking for us so we flew through a wall and hid. Then we flew away cause we realized that we couldn't be harmed.
Then I was in a building, I had Doritos and they were delicious, but some people came in and took them, I was sad about this. I woke up.

My dreams are becoming less weird and more random. :c
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2304 on: January 29, 2015, 02:20:18 pm »

My trippily consistent dreams may be returning. I can't wait - it's like having eight hours living in a fantasy novel. Or a horror story, but it's a trade I'm willing to make.

The most recent that I can remember involved sealing a room with massive floor-to-ceiling windows against a storm, because it was right next to the sea. The lowest floor was designed as an underwater viewing room, and the balcony off the next was designed as a sort of pier into the water. There was one of those odd woven reed mats on the floor on the ground floor, and the frames of the windows were made of aluminium. The sea was grey for most of the dream, but at one point it was blue for a while. I could see a rock out in the distance. I held someone's hand for a while, but I can't remember anything about them.

The house was very grey in design. The balcony was concrete. I think the storm broke all the windows anyway. I may have died, along with my family.

Happy dreams.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: January 31, 2015, 01:00:03 pm »

Alright. Had a crazy-ass dream.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There was more crazy stuff, but a lot of it is a blur. The night sky was a damn amazing sight though.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: February 01, 2015, 10:58:05 am »

Much of the beginning is forgotten, nothing more then a blur of chaos and weirdness.
I do remember the end of the dream though. I had powers and I looked like I was made of stone, hot nearly molten stone was around my abs and pecks giving them detail. 3 others like myself came over apparently we were trying to kill Satan for cursing us or something, So one of them had apparently made Satan mad so he'd come fight us.

I heard thunder and a strong wind and I went outside, out comes someone humanoid in shape quite nice looking, I'm assuming it was Satan.
The 3 people with me were now but I attacked anyway, For about a minute I punched him not really doing much to him, then I start slapping him to a much greater affect, Unfortunately this made him very angry. He grabs a large sword out of nowhere and comes at me I attempt to block his attacks and I am barely able to do so, eventually we got inside a building and he turned into a big dinosaur, out of a closet comes a spinosaurus thing, it quickly takes down dino Satan turning him back to humanoid form and eats him, I quickly run outside and hide in a garage hoping to remain unseen using my pillow, An angry man comes over with a pocket knife blaming me for something.
I tell him to be quiet and that I'll get him out of here, spinosaurus thing comes in and I wake up.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: February 01, 2015, 11:27:14 am »

I dream I did have, I was in a city that belonged to someone, I got angry and turned into the hulk and rampaged, I eventually calmed down and was at the house of the man who owned the city, he was quite upset with my actions so he got out a knife and cut into my belly and up to my chest, then time reversed and when he tried to stab me I flew away.
Later on I was on a highway with some people, I'm guessing something bad happened since the highway was full of empty vehicles, I eventually made the vehicle fly because I didn't want to drive around the vehicles.

Then I was in the air holding on to a small helicopter while someone held onto my legs, I lowered us down to the ground and landed in a zoo, security came looking for us so we flew through a wall and hid. Then we flew away cause we realized that we couldn't be harmed.
Then I was in a building, I had Doritos and they were delicious, but some people came in and took them, I was sad about this. I woke up.

My dreams are becoming less weird and more random. :c

Dream non-sequitur is best non-sequitur.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: February 01, 2015, 02:21:42 pm »

After playing Diablo 3 until 3 in the morning before going to bed, I dreamed I stayed up until 6 in the morning playing Diablo 3.  I was trying to tear myself away to go sleep in the dream but I could never find a stopping point. It was awful. Finally I managed to stop.

Then I woke up. At 6 in the morning. It was weird.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: February 01, 2015, 10:25:02 pm »

Sure you weren't playing in your sleep?

Check your save file.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 339