Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: BM XXXVI: The Dirge of the Dead -- Scum Victory!  (Read 85039 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: BM XXXVI: Day 3, Enter the Green Requiem
« Reply #405 on: October 01, 2012, 03:18:35 pm »

Fun game. Excellent flavour, Tiruin! That was very enjoyable.

I had some spectator popcorn, but wasn't really able to give it full use, as I was away for a while and later it would have been too intrusive. Still, fun play in both chats as well. That last minute hammer win was low, but funny and perfectly valid. Much, much better than a win by mass-lurking. Congrats to the scum for the win, and for having kept up with the game throughout. Great to see neither of you had to replace.

My favourite bit:
Blah Blah Blah
Get back to work, you half-witted layabout.
Burn! Oh, I missed you wuba!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: BM XXXVI: The Dirge of the Dead -- Scum Victory!
« Reply #406 on: October 01, 2012, 03:39:01 pm »

Unvote vote Pranz

Ouch.

I wish lylo had been better, otherwise, this would have been a great game. Overall, still good though.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 01, 2012, 04:06:01 pm »

Well fuck me. Why wasn't my vote counted? in it's orignal quoted form i marked Nerjin in red.
:o

Err...I'll just go off and die now. :'( Nobody said anything despite the votecounts so...ugh.

Please allow me to quote something from scum chat "Yes! YES!" Also... What was the deal with the templars? Why did they go crazy like that? Is it them or some higher power?
See: Epilogue.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 01, 2012, 04:14:15 pm »

Well fuck me. Why wasn't my vote counted? in it's orignal quoted form i marked Nerjin in red.
Err...I'll just go off and die now. :'( Nobody said anything despite the votecounts so...ugh.

No, it was not your error, it was Pranz's.

Pranz: votes inside quotes do not count, otherwise every time you quoted someone voting you you would be self voting. You did say it was a mistake, and reposted without the quotes, but in that repost you did not vote Nerjin! You failed to make it red, therefore it was not a valid vote either.

The mod can't read minds; it is your responsibility to be explicit and clear who you are voting if you want your vote to make an impact.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 01, 2012, 04:19:44 pm »

If it makes you feel better, a tie is a town loss anyway.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 01, 2012, 04:24:34 pm »

Plus no difference would have been made. I had no votes on me at the time.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 01, 2012, 05:20:26 pm »

No, it was not your error, it was Pranz's.
Oh, now I see it. Thanks for pointing it out.

If it makes you feel better, a tie is a town loss anyway.
Thanks you!  :D

Well, epilogue up, and I wish everyone had a great game and all! Was fun writing it anyway.  :)

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2012, 07:15:07 pm »

Goddammit, I knew it was Kamin. I just felt like I didn't have enough on him. Thankfully my replacement saw the same scumminess that I did. Seriously, he voted me after I asked for replacement ???? Anyways, I feel like I should have been questioning people more, as I let Nerjin go almost the whole game without serious questioning. Good game scum :D

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2012, 07:17:34 pm »

Thanks. We did our best.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]