Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Fanfiction: The RPG  (Read 11612 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Fanfiction: The RPG
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2012, 06:47:21 pm »

((Wait, am I in?))
I apologize for not being clear. Of course you're in. Just make sure to read the rules.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:11 pm »

Ghostie saw Nix and he became sad because he did not have a dog. So then he used his toolkit to make a robotic dog and he named the robotic dog Shadow. Then Shadow started playing with Nix, but he played nice even though his cybernetics made him strong enough to bite through steel.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »

And so Nix and Shadow became good friends.

But, Nyte saw that while Nix had a ball to play with, Shadow did not.

: "...but...that's not fair! Mr. anything-maker? Would you make a ball for Shadow so he has a ball too, please? But not just any ball. He's a robot dog, so make him a robot ball."

Anything-maker happily complied.

: "Hello. My name is Wheatley."

And they all lived happily ever after, because surely nothing could possibly go wrong here.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 10:26:14 pm »

For some reason my post about quitting didn't get through.So yeah...i quit.
Also i didn't rip off your abilities LordBucket.I ripped them from the character i ripped out of Baldur's Gate 2.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2012, 01:37:45 am »

John looked around...

there appear to be no methods of escape...

"We must collaborate to escape. Anyone in?"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2012, 01:01:13 pm »

Reisen turned to John and spoke with a low voice, her eyes darting around the station.

"Yes. There is much to be done. The machinations of our host surround us, staring eyes watching... Give me a moment."

She headed to the anything maker and acquired a sleek new magitech rifle, similar to her old one. She scowled as she inspected it, though that wasn't really out of the ordinary, as she scowled quite a lot.
She stood a bit away from the group, watching the dogs play with disinterest.

Acquire a magitech rifle and seethe in a corner.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2012, 06:58:21 pm »

Chapter 2:
Thanks for the fanart guys, you're all my BFFs. LOL.

All the heroes talked, and then they all walked up too the anything-maker and made things. Then, the voice of Zefranifer came over the station speakers.
"OK guys, now we are going to go fight the bad people."
The heroes then went down to the planet. It was really hot there, and rocky too. It was like a desert place, but it was colder. Far away, they saw the bad guys! One of them looked like the bad guy from Matrix, and he glared at them!

What do you do?

Authors Note:
The authors note are now being used for when I need your attention.
Is this a better writing style?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2012, 07:59:17 pm »

((I kind of like the insanely mispelled way be this works too))

Thw Troll Gir uzed her Psykick Pwers 2 lift a rck nd amash it on teh Bad Gis head.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »

((The problem with purposefully bad spelling is that it makes things harder to read. At worst, it might mean a misunderstanding, like the one from earlier.))
Quote from: Spinal_Taper
Sudenly, A ghost nd a girl walked up 2 then.
He then asks the ghost girl what's going on.
((I guess carefully reading could prevent stuff like that, but that's just more time you're re-reading garbled English.))
"I wanted to kill him, troll." said Darkness the vampire. "I hate you now. Let's fight." And Darkness the vampire used his own psychic power to make a psychic sword. "I want to see who is better at being psychic. You make a sword too. I'll fight other people too, but they have to fight with a sword."
Molly doesn't notice that because she is looking at a small fairy. "Hello. My name is Navi. Zefranifer made me more powerful if I helped guide people." Shadow saw the fairy and tried to jump up to it to eat it, but he went through it instead. "Zefranifer made it so that I can't be hurt by things. She also let me become human-sized, but when I become human-sized I become super horny, and I'm bisexual too."
Ghostie was there too, and he noticed something weird about the robotic dog toy. "You are a weird robotic dog toy." Said Ghostie. "That is because I am actually the consciousness of the anything-maker. But I don't want you to return me to the anything-maker, so I will kill all of you. But not now." And then the robotic dog toy wiped Ghostie's memory of the conversation, so Ghostie didn't know the robotic dog toy was evil anymore.
Oh, and Missy was there too. She got there because Zefranifer got confused by the other pony also being there, and teleported them both to about the same place.
((Man, we have a lot of characters now. Also, yes I did steal your ooc notation, mcclay. Italics is ugly (are ugly?), but this notation is pretty nice.))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:11:32 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2012, 09:14:21 pm »

they saw the bad guys!

: "...bad guys? Really? Awesome! I've never met any real goodness-to-Celestia bad guys!"

Nyte teleports over to the bad guys in a  pretty poof of magical sparklies and gives them a great big hug!

: "Hi! I'm Nyte. What's your name? Will you be my friend?"

And so Nyte and the bad guys played hopscotch together and ate delicious chocolate bunnies and cotton candy poofballs, and they all lived happily ever after.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2012, 09:36:07 pm »

((But writing badly is so fun :D. I'll tone it down a bit. Also, you stole my what now? What was that about italics?)

Irenia wz rrly angry a bout teh stoopid homan chllenging hre to a fight. Seh pulled out hre sowrd nd used her Torll psykick pwers to mke him fall asleep. She runs up2 him nd tres to stab im.

(That mildly better?)
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]