Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Game Over!  (Read 86216 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

Jim:
You mean that: 1. You were an SK 2. You're back
Aren't good enough reasons on their own to lynch you?

Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but how about we use the day for something else as well? Do you have anything interesting to claim? Other suspicions? Do you think lynching Tiruin again is the path to victory?

Dariush: please answer the same questions.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

The Tally Sheet
Org: Tiruin
Tiruin: Dariush, Jim Groovester, Org

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Jim, I was an SK. Now, I'm a survivor with changed abilities in relation to my previous role. Your case on me is built upon..

And all I have is your word and a fishy story to go with it.

A bunch of PMs

Wait, is this kosher?

Meph, can you verify that a Warlock or a dead person he talks to are allowed to quote their correspondence?

Org, can you verify that these are the PMs you and Tiruin exchanged?

Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but how about we use the day for something else as well? Do you have anything interesting to claim? Other suspicions? Do you think lynching Tiruin again is the path to victory?

Something else, like what? Lynching third party scum again seems like a good idea to me. If you've got a suggestion, I'm all ears.

And most of my suspicions had the decency to get themselves killed, save for you and Tiruin who decided to be rude and come back.

Dariush: please answer the same questions.

Why not additionally ask Org, since he's voting Tiruin as well?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A bunch of PMs

Wait, is this kosher?

Meph, can you verify that a Warlock or a dead person he talks to are allowed to quote their correspondence?

There are no rules against it.

Of course, there are no rules against falsifying those PMs either.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Extend. I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow or Thursday. Four assignments, all due Thursday, and only one of them is on the course syllabus.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Jim, I was an SK. Now, I'm a survivor with changed abilities in relation to my previous role. Your case on me is built upon..

And all I have is your word and a fishy story to go with it.
And all I have to prove it is my word. I tell you once more, I have no damned idea how I revived, just dropped down in a state of pseudo-rigor mortis or something akin to paralysis when that Orb>Skeleton got me.

And then shift. Also, I did confer with Meph about Warlocks and PMs, that what I posted is valid.
On that note, the only people who claimed today are Bookthras and me.

Also, stop evading the question, your vote is on me because...I died as a Ghoul, still am a Ghoul?

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

Jim:
Something else, like what? If you've got a suggestion, I'm all ears.
I do, and I made it. Give us some claims, please. Tell us of your nightly adventures, or what have you found out. My request was perfectly clear, and your "something else? like what?" is disingenuous. Let's have some discussion and sharing of clues.

Your reluctance for discussion is suspicious, especially when taken together with:
Lynching third party scum again seems like a good idea to me.
No doubt, it's a decent idea, but doesn't move us closer to understanding shit. I notice how you have made zero effort to either lynch actual scum (Shakerag was a wolf, what does this tell you? what do you make of his move?) or solve the puzzle since that oh so lucky skeleton vote back in D1. What have you done for us lately?

Do you know who are especially keen on lynching a SK on D3, without care for much discussion or giving an iota of attention to the scum? The scum. Like you, Jim.

Imiknorris: Sure, extend. But please do get involved.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Also, stop evading the question, your vote is on me because...I died as a Ghoul, still am a Ghoul?

You're being deliberately stupid or you're ignoring everything I've said.

Yes, you were a Ghoul, you're back, and I don't trust your story. It's fishy, and you were lying out of your ass with that posting restriction.

What were the exact rules of this posting restriction?

Meph, is a posting restriction, i.e., being required to speak in flavor/roleplay, a potential aspect of any role this game?

I think you got sort of a hard-on about your half-assed exploration actually hitting gold, and that's why you won't regard it objectively. Yeah, it's good, but it's not so good that people should vote it instead of scum!
or solve the puzzle since that oh so lucky skeleton vote back in D1. What have you done for us lately?

So when I try the puzzle out, you shit on it, citing that I'm not voting and lynching scum.

When I vote and lynch scum, you shit on it, citing that I'm not trying to solve the puzzle.

It's like you're full of shit or something.

I do, and I made it. Give us some claims, please. Tell us of your nightly adventures, or what have you found out. My request was perfectly clear, and your "something else? like what?" is disingenuous. Let's have some discussion and sharing of clues.

How about you finish your claim first.

Who was your intended target for Night 2? Someone who was town wouldn't have forgotten to mention that.

I notice how you have made zero effort to either lynch actual scum (Shakerag was a wolf, what does this tell you? what do you make of his move?) or solve the puzzle since that oh so lucky skeleton vote back in D1. What have you done for us lately?

Actual scum? That's a loaded term. You're going to have to say who these actual scum are.

Because like in BP2, it's not guaranteed that any usual scum team is the scum team here. It's possible Shakerag was not on any scumteam and was instead a... Lone Wolf. Meanwhile, Toaster and IronyOwl are both Templars, meaning they shared alignment and win condition, which, I don't know about you, sounds like a scumteam to me.

So your assertion that I haven't been looking for 'actual scum' is complete bullshit because your apparent assertion that werewolves are the scumteam has no basis in this game. You quickly jumping to that conclusion is strongly telling, i.e., any scum would want everyone to waste time looking for werewolves when there's a large variety hanging around. (Templars, Ghouls, Werewolves, and those are just the ones that have showed up so far. I wouldn't discount the possibility that there's a Vampire or a Necromancer, or even some other unseen scum present.)

Yeah, you're scum.

And why not lynch Tiruin? You agree it's a good idea. If you will recall a Paranormal 21, it was your rigid position that eliminating an SK to reduce the amount of kills during the night was a good thing. You saw the merit in that position when you were town in that game, but suddenly you're not of the same mind. What happened, Brothras? You not get the same/comparable alignment this game?

Do you know who are especially keen on lynching a SK on D3, without care for much discussion or giving an iota of attention to the scum? The scum. Like you, Jim.

Do you know who is especially keen on reversing previous position when convenient and making flawed assertions when they see a need?

Hint: Scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're being deliberately stupid or you're ignoring everything I've said.

Yes, you were a Ghoul, you're back, and I don't trust your story. It's fishy, and you were lying out of your ass with that posting restriction.

What were the exact rules of this posting restriction?

Meph, is a posting restriction, i.e., being required to speak in flavor/roleplay, a potential aspect of any role this game?
Meph doesn't have to answer that.

There wasn't any, just my personal ploy to check on whether anyone is actually scumhunting. I am fairly disappointed by the result.

However, I find it strange that you're basing your case on me via posting restriction. Looking over D2, all that was to be accomplished were hints and tells from the yesterday, most of what was said being repeated and the lack of things being said coming back -- Shakerag's fault.

Does the fact that I lied about posting restriction make me scum? If yes, how? Same for a no. Because that seems to be the underlying belief on all votes laid on me. A stupid reason, if I must say.

Because from where I see it, by your words of "My == Ghoul, Me == Alive again. Me == Scum." You judge by pure meta and decide to push your case on...something than can't even be proven.

P.S. Jim, why are you pestering Bookthras on his claim when you haven't done anything about yours?

Does anyone listen to my speculation regardless of my alignment? It also seems that ignoring facts from those who bode ill is common thinking here.

Let's go with your outlook, Jim. I'm an SK. I'm like a Vigilante except my goal is to kill you all without remorse -- like an overeager Vig who doesn't win with the town. Do I know anything else? No.

Nice work trying to goad Bookthras with you not committing to half of what you even say @ post ^.

And why not lynch Tiruin? You agree it's a good idea. If you will recall a Paranormal 21, it was your rigid position that eliminating an SK to reduce the amount of kills during the night was a good thing. You saw the merit in that position when you were town in that game, but suddenly you're not of the same mind. What happened, Brothras? You not get the same/comparable alignment this game?
Did you count how many people died in the nights where I was not present? A total of 2 per night. I had nothing to do with their deaths but was busy admiring the dust in this blasted tomb. So yeah, to say it from your POV: I'm an SK. An SK currently without a damn kill and who must feed tonight to get it back. Whoopee!

Lastly, stating stuff:

> The Orbs disintegrate anyone who touches them. Dust tastes bad.

P.S. I'm deliberately stupid, if that calms your nerves, Jim. I'm the type of stupid that wants to see you dead, by the way.

Org: Get in here and post.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Does the fact that I lied about posting restriction make me scum?
No. Because you're already scum. Or rather SK, but whatever. But admitting to lying and being intentionally stupid does not help your case, if that's what you mean.

Do you know who are especially keen on not lynching a SK on D3, without care for much discussion or giving an iota of attention to the aforementioned SK? The scum. Like you, Book.

Really, it's hilarious how you don't have the slightest problem with a resurrected SK. "Hm, an SK? How did you resurrect? Oh, you don't know? Why, very well, please carry on. I'll just sit here and puke shit while cooompletely ignoring you. Like I'm always doing, you see. Puking shit, that is. Because I'm Book and I don't know how to do anything else. *puke*"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does the fact that I lied about posting restriction make me scum?
No. Because you're already scum. Or rather SK, but whatever. But admitting to lying and being intentionally stupid does not help your case, if that's what you mean.

I facepalm at your comprehension. Did you read nothing on what I said?!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EBWOP:

At the end of the game, let's all have a laugh at how the former-SK had no idea what he was doing and how he resurrected. The Orb did it, I say.

No priest did it, I can assure that. I had to eat a stinkin' corpse to get myself up, after that Orb.

It wasn't delightful.

Anyway, it's all going on the fact that I claimed Ghoul. Seems y'all believed that. What makes it so different from anything else you're saying about me but your belief that I fecking claimed Ghoul?!

Humor me, Dariush. Same goes for you, Jim. The only proof you say I have, is my word, yet you believe what I said on being a Ghoul. Non-sequitur.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: Bookthras
Org: Tiruin
Tiruin: Dariush, Jim Groovester, Org

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Come play Mafia with us!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Tiruin's PMs are all correct. But that doesn't mean you aren''t still at hird-party detrimental to the town.
I agree with what Jim said about Templars being the scum, or at least, Deathsword seems to back that up.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Humor me, Dariush. Same goes for you, Jim. The only proof you say I have, is my word, yet you believe what I said on being a Ghoul. Non-sequitur.
Wrong. I believed Meph's word when he said that you are a Ghoul. Just because you also say you are a Ghoul does not make it not so. You'll never out-logic me, you fat bastard.

Also, why did you throw in an accusation of non-sequitur if you don't even know what that means?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31