Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31

Author Topic: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Game Over!  (Read 86251 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Night 3 begins brightly
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2012, 12:19:47 pm »

You awaken, back in the chamber with the statue. And the Orbs, two of which now flicker with a dim glow from the inside.

Once again there are alcoves cut into the wall, with wrapped bodies within. Now, though, things are different.

A new alcove has appeared, with a placard that states: Toaster: Knight of the Templar Order

Tiruin's place is gone entirely

And IronyOwl's body is missing

But Tiruin himself has returned to the land of the living. Interesting indeed.

The Statue Speaks. "Another lies Judged. Two Orbs remain to be Activated. Decide who among you shall Activate the next Orb."

Day 3 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

>:(

Bah.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Bah, indeed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Hello Tiruin. Please explain everything about yourself. Your role, your goal, your current undeath, and so on.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

I was kind of hoping that would have turned out differently. 

Bah.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

Tiruin: are you still a Ghoul? How did you resurrect?

Imiknorris: Welcome to the game, please give us your impressions so far on the puzzle and the scum. Do you have any insight as to current events?

I think it's time to get some claims going. I'll start: I'm a Thief. N1 I followed IronyOwl; he went nowhere. N2 I was blocked.

((Apologies again for being away last week. Hopefully the game activity picks up for D3))
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tiruin: are you still a Ghoul? How did you resurrect?
Hello Tiruin. Please explain everything about yourself. Your role, your goal, your current undeath, and so on.
Greetings.

Now, before anything, I have to speak in this annoying accent for about five posts from now on so this doesn't mean that I'm roleplaying so much as speaking in italics...Buh.

I am a Ghoul, still am a Ghoul, but the Orbs do things which I cannot even comprehend. I have learned nothing in the previous night except the few hours after my death. I have no idea why I resurrected after touching the orb -- yes, I still believed I would die, but then other than dying, all that came over me was paralysis of body and mind. Technically, I was dead.

Now, my goal preceding that was to kill you all! Every single damn one of you. My underlying motive was, because you breached the Necropolis, and killed the only man who I trusted by not healing him via arrow wound, who was dead before you all got to this room as flavor...

But now, I have changed. I no longer harbor the hatred that belonged within me to kill you all, but I still have the tendency to Feast upon the dead. Currently, I have no kill, Jim states my intentions exactly, minus extra flavor.

So...yes, my ability was changed post-'revival'. I Feasted upon IronyOwl to revive myself. I do not currently have a kill, but must feast for one.

Oh, and Org is a speaker of the dead, sirs -- the one who disturbed me during the first night. A bloody Warlock, I must say. He told me so himself after we traded information. I told him of the changes which happened over me, but...I wasn't sure he got it right. Yes, I spoke in the same accursed accent I have now due to the change.

In short, I have to explain things for four more posts from this in this detailed manner, reminiscing from my flavorful past. I have no idea how I resurrected, other than feasting when I should be dead, but believe that every orb has a special kind of effect for those who touch it. I also believe the skeleton acted as a buffer from death, but if the holder were anyone else I have no idea how they would've revived.

My goal is to Survive, yet due to some sort of bias or whatnot, others will see me trying to kill you all, still. At the first night, I did nothing but get contacted by Org. Second night, nothing but...recuperation, I suppose? Third night, I feasted on IronyOwl.

I can still vote, however. Nothing else changed but my 'win' condition and my ability usage.

Org, what was your purpose of speaking with me in the first night? What information do you have from the coming nights?

Yes, sorry for being loquacious but it's an aftereffect.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

In the history of all Meph games, there have been zero incidences of roles with posting restrictions. It's never been his style to force people into flavor or roleplay.

So, nice try, but you're lying.

Tiruin, why shouldn't you be lynched right fucking now?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I am indeed a Shadespeaker, yet I am not the foe of the town.

And I have found out basically jack-shit. Everyone who is dead is completely useless.
Except for Deathsword. He said something about killing the rest of the Templars. That is basically the only thing I gleaned from the dead.
And I have no love for any Ghoul, especially one who didn't help me First Night.

Ghoul/Tiruin, what did you mean about the Orbs not being our death? About this tomb not being our as well? About there being hope?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tiruin, why shouldn't you be lynched right fucking now?
You tell me, for one going after me the first time you see 'Ghoul', it seems the biased volunteer really wants me dead.

Also, nice meta tell. I really love it. Tell me now, is that all you can come up with for that vote?

And I have no love for any Ghoul, especially one who didn't help me First Night.

Ghoul/Tiruin, what did you mean about the Orbs not being our death? About this tomb not being our as well? About there being hope?
Yeees...I did help you, told you everything you asked. 'Are you the Ghoul that Jim Groovester says', you say. 'I am', I reply.

What did I get in return? Nothing but a cut off silence and the feeling of being used to boot.

I mean the Orbs not being our death because I was lampshading the fact that I would revive! The tomb not being our death because whoever survives the Orbs will be let free. Hope, referring to the sentence before this.

So, I laugh at your immodesty, and quick notion for trying to obfuscate whatever I said. Why, when I was your age, and most certainly alive, I would've told the truth of what was said.

Looks to me like you're both biased because I called Ghoul. And confirmed it. How quaint.

Of all the activity you all have done...I am quite disappointed in how your logic goes. Thanks Org for being useless.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Also, nice meta tell. I really love it. Tell me now, is that all you can come up with for that vote?

You mean that:

1. You were an SK
2. You're back

Aren't good enough reasons on their own to lynch you?

Supernatural games are the least regular of Meph's setups, and I was willing to admit that what you said was possible as this is a semi-bastard.

Right up until I realized that a posting restriction is complete bullshit. Never happened, never gonna, go die again.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim, I was an SK. Now, I'm a survivor with changed abilities in relation to my previous role. Your case on me is built upon...?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

So...yes, my ability was changed post-'revival'. I Feasted upon IronyOwl to revive myself. I do not currently have a kill, but must feast for one.
Bullshit. You have a self-resurrecting ability that can be used after your death that also happened to be a kill before your death? Ha. Ha. Ha.
In short, I have to explain things for four more posts from this in this detailed manner, reminiscing from my flavorful past.
Have to? Do you mean that you're required to use this crappy italic exposition by the rules? Ha. Ha. Ha.
I have no idea how I resurrected, other than feasting when I should be dead, but believe that every orb has a special kind of effect for those who touch it. I also believe the skeleton acted as a buffer from death, but if the holder were anyone else I have no idea how they would've revived.

My goal is to Survive, yet due to some sort of bias or whatnot, others will see me trying to kill you all, still. At the first night, I did nothing but get contacted by Org. Second night, nothing but...recuperation, I suppose? Third night, I feasted on IronyOwl.

I can still vote, however. Nothing else changed but my 'win' condition and my ability usage.
And we're supposed to believe you about any single statement in this quote (except being contacted by Org) becaaaause?...

Well, no point beating around the bush. Tiruin, Book because I'm still certain he is scum.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bullshit. You have a self-resurrecting ability that can be used after your death that also happened to be a kill before your death? Ha. Ha. Ha.
I told you all before, I have no power over my resurrection! The Orb did it!

But of course, you be blind and go for the easy lynch, eh?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, weird thing. I stated a varying number, and then people go haywire about me just using italics. What does that imply, for those who are voting me on that paltry case?

Next:

Org.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31