Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ancient Graffiti  (Read 4244 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Graffiti
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2012, 10:41:03 pm »

They certainly take their water towers seriously, though.
Herculaneum (on a water distribution tower); 10488: Anyone who wants to defecate in this place is advised to move along.  If you act contrary to this warning, you will have to pay a penalty.  Children must pay [number missing] silver coins.  Slaves will be beaten on their behinds.
Even they knew that defecating near the water supply was a health hazard.

These are amazing... loved the acrostic:
ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

"On this day, Milo loves Rome." It's witty and well-done... like top-tier bathroom graffiti.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 10:44:07 pm »

These are amazing... loved the acrostic:
ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

"On this day, Milo loves Rome." It's witty and well-done... like top-tier bathroom graffiti.
I think that says At once Milo loves Rome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 10:47:51 pm »

A list of Secundus:
I.10.7 (House and Office of Volusius Iuvencus; left of the door); 8364: Secundus says hello to his Prima, wherever she is.  I ask, my mistress, that you love me.
VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.
VII.15.11-12 (House of Verus; between the two doors of the house); 4838: Secundus says hello to his friends.
IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door); 5243: “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 10:58:36 pm »

I'm pretty sure Secundus is just like John: a generic, often used name. Basically means 'second', so given to the second son born. Prima would mean first born daughter, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of these are pseudonyms.
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]