Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: No this does not still exist.  (Read 17964 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: BubbleMan, the peak of robot bravery.
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 03:52:48 pm »

Quickman shrugged off the blows, rapid-firing more and more boomerangs in Snakeman's direction.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2012, 04:34:53 pm »

Fire another Bubble Lead at Airman.

: "You can't defeat Bubbleman!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2012, 04:38:20 pm »

Shoot Crashman in the face with more Metal Blades.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Metalman, The Peak of Robotic Accuracy.
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2012, 01:39:16 pm »

Quickman shrugged off the blows, rapid-firing more and more boomerangs in Snakeman's direction.
Quickman shrugs indifferently before unloading two more sets of boomerangs in the general direction of the Snake-Bot.
[6 Vs. 6] Snakeman flicks the first boomerang away with his tail.
[2 Vs. 5] He catches the second one and throws it back! [4 Vs. 1] Knocking him over before he can fire the second set and doing 3 damage!
[6 Vs. 4] The Third one hit Snakeman directly in the face, knocking him over as well!
Snakeman landed in a crouch. His snakes could help Crash Mans bombs find their target, he thought.
Action: Reorient target! Launch Search Snakes at Metalman!
[5] Snakeman gets up from the hit easily, sending a pair of his minions along the ground towards the Blade-Wielding Bot!
[3 Vs. 4-1]
[5 Vs. 6-1] But Metalman crushes them both flat!
Fire another Bubble Lead at Airman.

: "You can't defeat Bubbleman!"
[6 Vs. 5] The bubble climbs over the boxes in front of Bubbleman, easily dropping down on top of the unsuspecting Airman, dealing 5 damage and trapping him!

Shoot Crashman in the face with more Metal Blades.
[2 Vs. 5] The first blade bounces off the wall next to the disoriented bot, and back at Metalman! [1 Vs. 4] He catches it and puts it back!
[5 Vs. 1] The second blade slices horizontally, and is now stuck IN Crashman. His face, specifically. (-1 to visibility and accuracy) The alcohol numbs some of the pain!

"Bubbleman... you die first."
Airman will try to blast Bubbleman with his Aircannon, and fling him out of a factory window.
[2] Airman tries to use his aircannon, but he's still stuck. He begins thinking up a devious plan to get out, involving a dove, and E-Tank, and some Dynamite.

IT IS ON.

Wildly fire Crash Bombs at the enemy team. In particular, that Metal Blade-slinging little [long sound effect bleep]
[5-1] You can barely see through the metal blade lodged in your visual processor, but are able to fire off two crash bombs in the general direction of Metalman!
[5 Vs. 1+1] It clamps onto his face, causing him to run around in a blind panic, before Crahsman hears a pleasant BOOM in the corner of the factory.

Several crates have broken open to reveal 3 Healing items, and a TON of Booze.
Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2012, 01:54:04 pm »

Snakeman felt...

!!WARNING!!
Systems 50% Damaged!
Proceed to nearby Wily Repair Station!
Addm: No Wily Repair Station in Range

!!WARNING!!

Bad! As the watched the annoying warning flashing in his hud with pictures of a skull and crossbones. He felt synthetic adrenaline flush into his system-an interesting technological advance, it made a machine fight harder when his life was on the life.

Which it was, of course.

Action: Scoop up the healing items, and concentrate on evading attacks! Preferred ones my enemies are going for. Use Healing items myself, if possible in turn.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Time for a different Title Gag.
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2012, 02:50:40 pm »

Fire a Bubble Lead at Snakeman while attempting to maneuver over to the busted crates.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2012, 05:10:40 pm »

Shoot Snakeman in the knees with my buster.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2012, 11:21:03 pm »

Grab ALL THE ITEMS! ...Preference goes to the booze.

"Hey crash! I think I'm gonna institute my own little prohibition for this fight..."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:46 am »

Take cover. Dislodge Metal Blade from visual processor. DO NOT LET QUICKMAN TAKE ANY OF THE BOOZE. IT IS ALL MINE.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2012, 01:42:59 pm »

((haha fail))
Airman tries to carry out his plan, and if that fails he'll try to muscle his way out.
After that he'll try to send the various crates of booze airborne toward the nearest of Light's Robot Masters
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Metalman, The Peak of Robotic Accuracy.
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2012, 11:55:24 pm »

Grab ALL THE ITEMS! ...Preference goes to the booze.

"Hey crash! I think I'm gonna institute my own little prohibition for this fight..."
(5) Quickman notices the spilling crates and begins a mad dash for the items, arriving seconds before any of the other bots. Smiling, he snatched up a health item and a bottle of liquer, consuming both as fast as he can. When the alcohol hits him however, he has second thoughts on his heavy drinking plan.

Snakeman felt...

!!WARNING!!
Systems 50% Damaged!
Proceed to nearby Wily Repair Station!
Addm: No Wily Repair Station in Range

!!WARNING!!

Bad! As the watched the annoying warning flashing in his hud with pictures of a skull and crossbones. He felt synthetic adrenaline flush into his system-an interesting technological advance, it made a machine fight harder when his life was on the life.

Which it was, of course.

Action: Scoop up the healing items, and concentrate on evading attacks! Preferred ones my enemies are going for. Use Healing items myself, if possible in turn.
(1) Thinking wily, Snakeman recovers from his injuries quickly, stands and runs at the healing items. However, he trips over his own two feet, and skids to a painful stop.(1 damage)

Fire a Bubble Lead at Snakeman while attempting to maneuver over to the busted crates.
(6v3-1) Bubbleman, on the other hand, keeps his wits about him, and fires a bubble lead at the prone Snakeman. It smashes into him, encapsulating him instantly!

Take cover. Dislodge Metal Blade from visual processor. DO NOT LET QUICKMAN TAKE ANY OF THE BOOZE. IT IS ALL MINE.
(2) Crashman ducks behind some crates and tugs on the blade stuck in his visual processor. It is to no avail, and the chunk of metal remains stuck. (4) He also wills Quickman to not take too much of the booze, and is pleasantly surprised when there's still plenty left.

Shoot Snakeman in the knees with my buster.
(3v6-1) Metalman quickly whips his buster out, and fires at Snakeman. The bubble around him blocks the shot however, sending it soaring out a window.

((haha fail))
Airman tries to carry out his plan, and if that fails he'll try to muscle his way out.
After that he'll try to send the various crates of booze airborne toward the nearest of Light's Robot Masters
Huh... No doves or dynamite. Tarnation. Time for plan B. (4) He pushes on the bubble with all of his strength, but it holds, trapping him.
Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 12:09:01 am »

Hey, it looks like team Wily lost-we're all damaged, our enemies are at full, and two members are trapped and taken out of the fight-so can we forfeit or something?

This is just a waste of time to continue.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 02:02:21 am »

The Wily-bots are kind of getting beaten to a pulp.

Maybe Wily could send in some reinforcements or something? It seems like the kind of thing Wily would do.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 10:35:22 am »

((Well...We both kinda forgot about the Support Bots, AKA Mets, Crazy Razy, and Blader...

Who coincidentally are coming in this next round! And Doing Stuff!))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 02:30:16 pm »

The Wily-bots are kind of getting beaten to a pulp.

Maybe Wily could send in some reinforcements or something? It seems like the kind of thing Wily would do.

Send in the Wily Machine! While I am in a corner getting drunk. And stuff.

That is my plan in fact. Drink booze. Wildly buster around. In order of importance.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10