Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 34043 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 6: Herbal Combat, The Fox Spirit Awakens and Overkill)
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2012, 05:27:02 am »

((If anyone rolls a 1, except derm...

These actions. The potential...))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 6: Herbal Combat, The Fox Spirit Awakens and Overkill)
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2012, 08:15:46 am »

Revive the Kitsune via mouth-to-mouth.
((...Sure, the kitsune is clearly the one bleeding to death here. Why not help her? D:<

...Oh wait, you're being creepy again. Nevermind.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2012, 09:26:39 am »

Revive the Kitsune via mouth-to-mouth.
((...Sure, the kitsune is clearly the one bleeding to death here. Why not help her? D:<

...Oh wait, you're being creepy again. Nevermind.))

:3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2012, 09:30:15 am »

Speaking of odd medical practices, did you know that the correct way to treat a bullet wound to the foot is to apply aloe vera to the neck?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2012, 09:31:11 am »

Secondary Action: Hit orc in the back of head with branch

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2012, 09:37:44 am »

Speaking of odd medical practices, did you know that the correct way to treat a bullet wound to the foot is to apply aloe vera to the neck?
((Now all we need is to search for herbs.

And find someone who uses projectile based weapony. And why is the necroma-

Just noticed. The Orc and the Neko-creature are both trying to aid me.

HELP THALE!))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:43:12 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2012, 10:19:20 am »

It was just too fast. Thale had been trying to defend his teammates with the bravery he had mustered on the spot, not retreating in face of danger, fighting as it was needed and even crushing the plant's head. At that moment, he had been sincerely happy. Thale was being useful to other people, and it made him feel warm inside.

But time itself seemed to stop shortly followed by the plant by his side being shredded into tiny pieces.

Then that taste of iron and that strange feeling. He looked down, and there were enormous gashes upon his chest and shoulder down to his waist; a terrible image, painted in his own blood, revealing the flesh underneath the skin. He felt pain and his vision started to fade as his legs got weaker, dark red rivulets pooling under his feet. Blood was flowing freely from his wounds as he got to his knees and finally fell to the ground with a peaceful expression.

Something inside him seemed to be echoing a warning that seemed to have been imparted in him a long time ago... "All of those foxes, monsters. Nothing but beasts. You should remember that." How, was it possible? "They can't find any redemption. Killing them is only mercy. It is fair and just. If you show any weakness, they'll try to kill you first." But why- "And you are weak. Weakweakweakweakweak"

He had been a good person, hadn't he? He had tried to help other people. But he had been rewarded with senseless violence. Maybe being nice, helping people, it was not right, it was not proper, it was not the way to go. All of them, monsters. the voice still rang on his ears as he tried to breath slowly, occasionally gasping for air as his body showed a sheer lack of willingness to answer his orders and move. Maybe he could die at peace, but wasn't it too early for that? He still had things he wanted to do and he had lived so little.

He would not let death take him so easily.

Stop bleeding with shreds of own clothing, try to survive.

The only presence he felt, on a subconscious level, moving towards him was that of the skeletal creature who seemed a necromancer or dark mage...So much for the companionship he had believed in.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:18:02 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2012, 11:41:12 am »

Secondary Action: Hit orc in the back of head with branch

((WHAAAAT!? NONONONONONO!))

Punch him back! As a secondary action.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:00:08 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2012, 11:44:52 am »

((The best thing to do in an RTD is to bold all actions taken by your character!  :P

Also, seriously? Nobody helping the poor canine? D:))

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2012, 04:13:06 pm »

At first it was accidental team attacking, now you're just straight up striking each other down and Derm isn't even involved. If the rolls come out right, I might not have to make extra space for Tarran and Flintus. :P
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2012, 06:28:31 pm »

((The best thing to do in an RTD is to bold all actions taken by your character!  :P

((Personally, I've always been a dog person, but I like cat people and fox people over dog people. I always play as khajiit in Skyrim.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2012, 07:16:58 pm »

((Personally, I've always been a dog person, but I like cat people and fox people over dog people. I always play as khajiit in Skyrim.))
((I can see that. After all, Lyri is under the terrible danger of not waking up from a nap. She certainly needs help!))
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:32 pm »

((True, anthropomorphic felines are always cuter than canines. Sorry, that's just a fact.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2012, 08:32:50 pm »

((Err...foxes are part of a canine family group.

Pick the dog-man, more resembling a...dog.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2012, 08:36:32 pm »

((To anyone wondering about a breed, a german shepherd it is. And yeah, it is actually hard to beat foxes or felines in terms of "D'awww" value.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25