Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 34059 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 4: Skeleton Stuntman and Madrushing Dogman)
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012, 02:41:10 pm »

Nefarious wiped some leaves off his robes before grasping the stick in one hand, and the grimore in the other as he thought, "Why had the book been blank I wonder ... Hmm oh well, maybe this amulet will have some use ..." With that he started plodding his way down the staircase with the amulet in his hand appraising it ever so slowly before saying, "Hello ... umm ... Amulet are you alive, or some form of alive?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:55 pm »

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this. Yep. Totally was not in the previous game. Nope.

Name: Sigarial
Race: Half angel, half incubus/succubus. (succubi can turn into incubi)
Bonus: +1 to hammers. (weapon hammers, like a war hammer or a Maul)

I thought about playing my previous character, but as it turns out my previous character is incredibly generic.

So let's try something... interesting.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012, 10:36:24 pm »

Woot
((I have the impression...Well. Um. I mean. Neeevermind.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012, 10:50:19 pm »

...Huh?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012, 10:58:23 pm »

...Huh?
((Let's say I was about to crack a joke, but I decided it could be inappropriate. Don't press the matter further. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2012, 10:58:53 pm »

Turn 5

Derm glared at the Dog man, then strode past him, warbling in the subconcious tongue.
Give the dog man a bad headache and continue forward.

(2+1) Coming down from the staircase that you just had a near death experience on, you seeth with rage at the one responsible. You spot the dog man who bumped into you so recklessly and walk by him, attempting to give him a nasty migraine, but due to your anger interfering with your thoughts, you probably only gave him a mild headache at best.

Barmot glances around to see who else is in the party. Noticing the Kitsune, Lyri, he shakes her paw and tries to hit on her.
Afterwards he uses his axe as a machete to clear the path a bit more as he walks along.

(6) In an attempt to garner yourself the heart of the young fox lady, you attempt to flirt with her. As your handshaking gesture seems to have failed, you knock down a tree in frustration. Suddenly you think, hey, maybe you'd be able to impress her with your extraordinary strength. You see that the party is trying to move along the forest path, so you decide to make this the display of your power. Feeling the need to impress the kitsune, you rush forward and start chopping down trees left and right. Only after chopping down a few tries you turn round to see that she wasn't even looking. Sigh. Oh and the trees seem to be laying the the way now, too. You just hope you didn't hit anybody with them.

Onwards! Whilst warding/blocking off bad intentions!

(4) After a short slightly awkward situation involving the kitsune and the orc, you start walking towards the forest path when you notice the squid man walking by. You immediately remember that you may have accidentally nearly thrown him off of the stairs. Knowing that he seems to be able to use weird mind magic and feeling the onset of a headache, you relax your mind attempting to ward off his hex. A few seconds later your head feels fine again and you continue on.

"Hey guys! There's a clearing, come on!"

Run back to give fellow dog & kitsune hybrids a friendly facelick before continuing to dash further into the clearing.

(2) Wanting to establish some form of friendship with your fellow team mates, you look for them, but the dog is far ahead and the kitsune seems to be preoccupied with the big green dude, so you simply start walking down the forest path.

Nefarious wiped some leaves off his robes before grasping the stick in one hand, and the grimore in the other as he thought, "Why had the book been blank I wonder ... Hmm oh well, maybe this amulet will have some use ..." With that he started plodding his way down the staircase with the amulet in his hand appraising it ever so slowly before saying, "Hello ... umm ... Amulet are you alive, or some form of alive?"

(4) Making your way down the stairs, you decide to experiment a bit with your equipment. The blank book still has you wondering, but maybe your amulet can give you some answers. You start talking to it, attempting to discern if it has any kind of sentience whatsoever. When nothing happens, you wonder if it does anything at all, but then you feel some kind of reaction. The amulet seems to glow and shake a bit for a second. After it stops, you notice what seems to be a little hook. You move the hook a bit and the amulet springs open, revealing a flat ruby inside it. Something seems to be written underneath the stone, so you hold it into the sunlight and read what it says. "BODIES" You think this may be a clue to what it does and play around with it between your bony fingers.

She decided to examine the place for any semblance of natural details, as well as her allies.

She also made her way towards the dog-man and tapped him on the shoulder. Waving at him as a sort of greeting.[/b]

(6) After watching the green man step around and then whack at a tree, you wonder what he is doing. Maybe he's having fun by hitting trees with an axe? Seems odd to you, but he did seem like a weird fellow. You turn around, wanting to say hello to the nice dog man who carried you, but he seems to have walked down the path a bit already, so you decide to explore the area. Looking around you see that the area around the big tree seems to be relatively clear, but rounded by a large, thick forest. Moving your view up, you see very little space between the tree crowns, as a thick cover of leaves and branches keeps out much of the light. Alongside the brushes at the edge of the clear are, you see some very large, colorful plants. Fascinated by their looks, you run over to them to take a closer look, as you lean over one of the flowers, when suddenly a giant maw rises from the brushes behind it. Before you can react, the thing, which appears to be a giant venus flytrap, swings a large plant root at you. (3) The root whizzes by close to your face, leaving a long, but shallow cut across your cheek.

------

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

======

Whew, managed to get a turn done on this thing. That took way longer than it should've. Anyways, we've got our first enemy here, making a guest appearance from the original CF. Kingfisher hasn't been around for a while so he may be inactive soon.
Also, Tarran and Flintus, I've got something special planned for the intro of you two.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2012, 11:02:05 pm »

Keep walking.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2012, 11:03:11 pm »

Barmot uses his strength to clear the path, before hearing a few groans. He turns around and finds the Kitsune being attacked by a plant!

He rushes over and swings at the 'neck' with his axe.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 5: Lumberjack Orc, Crappy Hexes and Maneaters)
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2012, 11:09:23 pm »

Thale calmly walks forward until he hears something afoot and sees a giant man-eating plant attacking the kitsune. Not one to back off in the presence of danger, especially when that is directed towards his teammates, he moves towards the plant monster, preparing his shield for action. Midway, he sees the green man also rushing to the rescue and nods to him.

At least some of the group of people in him seem nice, willing to protect an ally on the spot as they are.

Shield bash the plant and protect companions from the plant's next attack.
>Yes?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2012, 11:11:27 pm »

Also, Tarran and Flintus, I've got something special planned for the intro of you two.
I do hope it's the "Wow, thank you" kind and not the "Oh god what" kind of 'special'. :P

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2012, 11:39:11 pm »

I do hope it's the "Wow, thank you" kind and not the "Oh god what" kind of 'special'. :P

A little bit of both I'd say. It's not far off though, so don't relax too much. :P
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:41:59 pm by VincValentine »
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2012, 12:25:07 am »

((@Tarran: You have a succubus that can turn into an incubus?!

:o

I am appalled and afraid, now. Please stay away from me.))

Pain.

Blood.

Backing up, Lyri could feel the warmth of her wound as she felt the place where the plant had stuck. This was not a dream at all! Things shouldn't go this way!

She glared at the plant with seething anger; a plant-form dared to attack a spirit of nature? Hearing footsteps nearby, she noticed her allies -- the canine and the green man, rush to her aid along with broken trees littering the land in her peripheral vision.

This plant had caused it all, she mused. Well, it was time to ascertain if she was in a dream or not.

Dodge and weave my way into melee! Aim to cut and scathe the stem and body of this monstrosity!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2012, 01:21:53 am »

((@Tarran: You have a succubus that can turn into an incubus?!

:o

I am appalled and afraid, now. Please stay away from me.))
The other way around. As my gender implies, my dude mainly chooses to be a man.

Anyway, okay I'll stay away from you. My dude isn't one that sleeps with others against their will.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2012, 01:39:23 am »

((Huh?

I'd be happy to share a tent or some sort of dwelling with you if you need the rest. I mean, the Kitsune isn't that much aware of her surroundings.  :P))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2012, 02:13:10 am »

I never said I would stay away as in staying a mile away. I meant as staying away from any succubus/incubus stuff.

Also, you post kind of makes it sound as if you're attempting to hit on my guy...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25