Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 34054 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 4: Skeleton Stuntman and Madrushing Dogman)
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 10:25:29 pm »

Barmot glances around to see who else is in the party. Noticing the Kitsune, Lyri, he shakes her paw and tries to hit on her.
Afterwards he uses his axe as a machete to clear the path a bit more as he walks along.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:50:37 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:24 pm »

Barmot glances around to see who else is in the party. Noticing the Kitsune, he shakes her paw and tries to hit on her.
((I am not an NPC, suh!  :P
RP IT! Unless you want me to take you hitting me with your...axe.
You mischievous bas-...))

((Also, can the White Cloak be made of silk?  :P

Waiting on Caellath.))

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:51:47 pm by Tiruin »

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 11:48:55 pm »

((Also, can the White Cloak be made of silk?  :P))

Sure, that's what I intended for it to be.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2012, 01:56:52 am »

Barmot glances around to see who else is in the party. Noticing the Kitsune, Lyri, he shakes her paw and tries to hit on her.
((I think there isn't such a thing as rolling for Player on Player interaction. You should try RPing it out. :P))

A little embarassed at his own sudden outburst of energy, Thale noticed the kitsune had already woken up in his arms and the orc was being considerably creepy near him. He gave her a mixed look of confusion and curiosity before putting her down.

"My bad?" he attempted at what he thought could be a Common language before heading down the path, noticing the squid creature which had been screeching before glaring at him. He suddenly remembered he probably had pushed someone off the stairway when he felt his body bumping against something, and the victim was very likely to be the creature with the squidface.

Nodding and offering apologies to him as well, Thale slightly rose an eyebrow as the squid made a strange sound...Somehow, he felt like he knew the squidpeople from somewhere. Didn't they worship some gods and hex people?

Onwards! Whilst warding/blocking off bad intentions!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:00:24 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2012, 02:11:31 am »

Lyri just watched the dog-man as he set her down with a bemused expression. She nodded at his probable apology before getting back to her feet by herself.

But before she could say something in return, the canine left her...only to be replaced by a strange tall fellow with skin of the dark jungles and forests.

Why was he green? It did look like a he.

It shook her paw (why couldn't she consciously shift back...) and mumbled some words she didn't understand. Not wanting to be rude, she shook his other hand to return the gesture! It must be a custom of the people here in this dream. Such strange things...

Then, letting go of the tallgreen, for that is what it looked like, Lyri decided to examine the place for any semblance of natural details, as well as her allies.

She also made her way towards the dog-man and tapped him on the shoulder. Waving at him as a sort of greeting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2012, 03:00:11 am »

Thale turned back and watched as the "maiden" he had carried downstairs patted on his shoulder and waved at him. He smiled in response and waved back. Well, he was a polite man and she seemed to be a good person as well.

As he returned her greeting and smiled, showing a bit of pointy canines, he also started to wonder his own behavior...Well, she was a bit of an interesting person, wasn't she? Maybe it had been the adreanaline of the moment..yeah, that was it. He stopped waving after realizing he had unconsciously been staring at her for quite some time now.

...Well, not good.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:04:15 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2012, 08:57:09 am »

God dammit how did I miss this the first was so great  :(

Could I jump on the wait-list please?

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2012, 10:34:08 am »

Looks like Lyri is becoming the center of attention here. I may have to use this for some Fun later on.  ;)

God dammit how did I miss this the first was so great  :(

Could I jump on the wait-list please?

Flintus! How've you been doing?
Sure, I'll put you on the wait list, I'll probably raise the max to 8 players soon anyways (I hate uneven numbers >.>), so I'll let you know when you can play.
Oh, and can you make a player sheet as well please?
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 11:01:07 am »

Looks like Lyri is becoming the center of attention here. I may have to use this for some Fun later on.  ;)
((Hey, no jumping to conclusions >.>

I may have to make that post less ambiguous. :P))
>Yes?

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2012, 06:41:50 pm »

Go downstairs.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2012, 07:35:39 pm »

"Hey guys! There's a clearing, come on!"

Run back to give fellow dog & kitsune hybrids a friendly facelick before continuing to dash further into the clearing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2012, 07:43:20 pm »

Welp, I've got bad news. My Laptop, which is like 8 days old, broke earlier today. I'm using my phone right now, but I don't think I'll be able to the turn on it. I'll be back from the beach on Monday, so I'll try to do it then.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 12:03:14 am »

((Commence RP.))

Lyri tilted her head at the onset of her greeting. The canine looked nervous, as if it was trying to do something and inherently fail deep inside.

Perhaps it needed some cheering up?

But that had to wait, the green thing was dogging her like...a hound. The Kitsune turned around to face him, and gave him a quizzical look.

What was it trying to do? She did complete the welcoming gestures, right? Two paws to shake the hand in return!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 09:10:56 am »

Name: McCoy
Race: Human
Bonus: Persuasion

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 10:12:15 am »

Barmot watches as the Kitsune hesitantly shakes his hand.

With two paws.

He awkwardly stands there for a moment before slowly wandering to the side of the path and chopping down a tree in frustration.

Like HE could ever get someone like HER...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25