Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 33961 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 9: Rocket Science, Kung Fu Dogman and Sonic The Fox)
« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2012, 09:21:13 pm »

((TCM has a loveable character.

Also,
'No I don't know what their names are. I don't know what your name is[...]'
Lyri stood up and addressed the others, introducing herself and her kind.
Just leaving this here so you all know me and I don't know any of you except for our Illithid friend.))

The exhilaration of flight, agility and speed.

Lyri couldn't feel more alive as she returned over to the squi-...to the Illithid's side. A joyful expression on her face.

'Report. What did you see?'

"A Great Tree that reaches up to the heavens somewhere in that direction, and a Great Lake with smoke in that general direction, Derm!

"The Tree covers most of the land, which is mostly forest, making it like the perpetual night! It's beautiful! Wait, I'll try going that way!"

Lyri called out to her allies on their position at the moment.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 9: Rocket Science, Kung Fu Dogman and Sonic The Fox)
« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2012, 10:19:58 pm »

((TCM has a loveable character.

Also,
How cute, assuming I paid attention.

----------------------

Derm nods, making a decision. 'We head for the smoke. Natives usually hold knowledge of the area and it's likely the fire is not naturally made.'

Head smokewards.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2012, 10:36:03 pm »

Barmot gives up his search for herbs, and chops a path deeper into the forest, forging ahead in a random direction that could vry well be the right way.
You forgot to bold.

Also: Rage GM fails rage rage rage.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2012, 10:39:15 pm »

Also: Rage GM fails rage rage rage.

I'll give you free cookies to make up for it.  :P
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2012, 10:54:29 pm »

Sunbeam puts a flower in her hair, and then starts creating "armor" for her team out of flowers.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2012, 12:30:48 am »

As he walked, Thale tested his body and muscles for a while, feeling better than before. He felt as if it was only a matter of training before he got better. His will and body could develop accordingly, allowing him to fight back against the trickery of some spellcasters and magic beasts. Mind over matter...He could and should concentrate on his own capabilities for the moment.

As he delved deep in his thoughts, he heard the kitsune's voice, simply ignoring it.

Keep moving down the path. Examine the possibility of moving with more agility.

He needed to remember. Thale didn't have any memories about him using magic, but he could have been a warrior before being flung into this situation.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2012, 12:40:38 am »

Also,
Just leaving this here so you all know me and I don't know any of you except for our Illithid friend.))
((Question, didn't I introduce my character to yours during a short conversation in that little sanctuary place?))

Barmot gives up his search for herbs, and chops a path deeper into the forest, forging ahead in a random direction that could vry well be the right way.
You forgot to bold.

((Fixed. And nobody's perfect, boy.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 12:48:13 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2012, 12:44:49 am »

I never said you were.

And it's quite obvious with your quote fail. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2012, 12:50:24 am »

I never said you were.

And it's quite obvious with your quote fail. :P
((What Quote Fail?!  ;D))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2012, 12:54:01 am »

Also,
((Question, didn't I introduce my character to yours during a short conversation in that little sanctuary place?))
((No, you tried to hit on me, then asked my name before walking away to talk to Sariel. No, you didn't introduce yourself.

Also, replace kingfisher, he seems to have disappeared entirely now.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2012, 12:57:37 am »

Also,
((No, you tried to hit on me, then asked my name before walking away to talk to Sariel. No, you didn't introduce yourself.

((Ah. Then Barmot must be a gentleman and introduce himself soon...))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2012, 12:58:12 am »

My god man, stop constantly bothering Vinc to get rid of kingfisher. You don't need to tell him three times in six days.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2012, 01:11:59 am »

Also,

I've already made him inactive in the status and the first post. Not sure why he disappeared, but I've got Tarran and Flintus (whose response I'm still awaiting) on the wait list right now, so I'm trying to get them in the RTD somehow.

((Building a quote pyramid, yay))

My god man, stop constantly bothering Vinc to get rid of kingfisher. You don't need to tell him three times in six days.

It's fine, I'm pretty forgetful so I appreciate when people bring mistakes to my attention so that I can fix them.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2012, 07:10:49 pm »

Boy I cannot wait to get in on this  ;)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2012, 12:28:10 am »

Name: Javek
Race: Human (does this make me boring? xD)
Bonus: Engineering
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25