Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: warcraft 3 custom tailored mapping for friendly ppl with skype  (Read 858 times)

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hi im a bit of a lurker but iv posted on some topics, anyway i tend to edit wc3 maps for me and my friends to play but they usaly dont like my maps because i make them realy complex or unusal. so ya, iv created a few near finished custom maps from scratch but iv never uploaded them.
I would like to see if any b12ers have wc3 and skype who would like to have me make a map or 2 for the group! i would be pretty open to sugestions as long as its a stratigic map, no dota likes! also i can see if u guys want to be able to have a custom char or even race! plz be nice tho and remember it has to be fare when compered to the others :) . so msg me or post in this thread if ur at all interested  8)
immortal is never dieing so that sucks lol

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: warcraft 3 custom tailored mapping for friendly ppl with skype
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:09:31 am »

My girlfriend and I play Warcraft 3 when not playing Puzzle Pirates. We would play your maps, but we honestly would probably never Skype with you.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 04:36:22 am »

well i was talking bout using skype as a instant messenger not a video chat kinda thing...... is there a diffrent instant messanger u would like 2 use? and do u like stratigic maps?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 04:51:26 am »

Well, then just use steam. Its much, much more convinient.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 04:52:53 am »

im surprised i didnt think of that lol thx  :P

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 05:53:11 am »

Lolwut?
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 06:13:33 am »

Steam as a messenger is kind of terrible, tbh. Its only real 1-up over skype is in-game messaging.

Don't get me wrong, skype isn't good, but its fairly obvious that steam isn't designed for IMing.

There are a couple in-game IMing apps out there that are way better then both, but who the heck uses those...

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:02 am »

hi im a bit of a lurker but iv posted on some topics, anyway i tend to edit wc3 maps for me and my friends to play but they usaly dont like my maps because i make them realy complex or unusal. so ya, iv created a few near finished custom maps from scratch but iv never uploaded them.
I would like to see if any b12ers have wc3 and skype who would like to have me make a map or 2 for the group! i would be pretty open to sugestions as long as its a stratigic map, no dota likes! also i can see if u guys want to be able to have a custom char or even race! plz be nice tho and remember it has to be fare when compered to the others :) . so msg me or post in this thread if ur at all interested  8)
...How old are you?

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:05 am »

im 19 why