Poll

So....

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: TrialFires, Noob Fortress!  (Read 39065 times)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
Re: TrialFires, Noob Fortress!
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2012, 04:08:15 pm »

Nice quarters... You've got style. lol ;)  Loving the updates, Apiks.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 01, 2012, 11:21:42 pm »

AHHHH THREAD FALLING OFF PAGE 1 CRAPCRAPCRAP O.O
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2012, 10:51:48 am »

Apiks' Diary - 18th of Malachite

What the hell happened here? Why are the kennels full of vomit and dog blood as well as our dog teeth?? This is preposterous. I will have the kennels extended immediately to accomodate our growing dog population.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Apiks' Diary - 20th of Malachite

Today the military is getting some governmental love from yours truly - me. I have equped them with armor AND changed those pitiful training swords to some actual weaponry. We have basic needs now. All that we need is training and as such I have put them to training duty.

Apiks' Diary - 21st of Malachite

AAAH! WHO LET THE DOGS DOGS OUT?

Apiks' Diary - 22nd of Malachite

What monstrocity! I will have it checked on immediately!

Apiks' Diary - 24th of Malachite

What has gotten into Talvixen? Doesn't he know that we have work to do? Oh well I guess cutting a little slack doesn't pay off for happiness in the future.

Apiks' Diary - 27th of Malachite

MountainHomes my friend, I think we might have a problem. LOCK THE FORTRESS INTO DEFCON 1!

Apiks' Diary
- 1st of Galena

OH NO! IT'S BREACHED OUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE! ACTIVATE THE SECOND DRAWBRIDGE QUICKLY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T WORK? BLASTED. SEND IN ALL OF THE DOGS IMMEDIATELY! WE'VE ALREADY LOST 2 OUTTA OUR HUGE POPULATION SO WHAT'S A LITTLE MORE? GOGOGOGO!

Apiks' Diary - 2nd of Galena

Nooo! We're too late! New plan. Prepare the dogs at the main halway. The other dogs will have to buy us enough time.

Apiks' Diary - 3rd of Galena

Holy moly! This cyclop defeated 4 of our wardogs and has received what? 0 damage? Oh Armok what is it doing?. IT'S EATING THE DOGS. THAT'S IT, I'M PUTTING ALL DOGS THAT ARE ABLE TO THE MAIN HALL. SEND IN THE MILITARY AND START BUILDING THE BUNKER ASAP!

Apiks' Diary - 7th of Galena

What the blood and ashes? THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING A PART WHILST WE WERE DEFENDING OURSELVES FROM A BLOODY CYCLOP! IDIOTS I TELL YOU, IDIOTS.

Apiks' Diary - 8th of Galena

OH GOD! IT CAN DESTROY DOORS. WE ARE SCREWED. EVERYONE GET INTO THE BUNKER IMMEDIATELLY! Let's hope it doesn't break down walls or if the dogs can handle him which I myself doubt.

Apiks' Diary
- 10th of Galena

It has begun! God I hope the dogs can manage it becuase the bunker isn't ready! DAMN IT! START BUILDING IT ! I DON'T CARE WHO IS LEFT OUT!

Apiks' Diary
- 12th of Galena

VICTORY! We might have lost about 50% of our dog population and the need for me to send our military to finish him off but besides that, victory is ours! Take that you one-eyed freak. Let all know and fear TrialFires for what we have overcome!

Apiks' Diary - 14th of Galena

What? The cyclop hasn't destroyed just 2 doors but a kitchen as well? Blast him! Reconstruct it immediately!

Apiks' Diary -17th of Galena

I thought they'd keep out of our sight after they have seen what we can do to  a cyclop but nooo, these goblins are still stupid as ever. SEND IN THE MILITARY!

Apiks' Diary - 18th of Galena

Ah! Most excellent. My tomb and chambers are completed. Time to furnish them and get rid of the goddamn rocks.

Apiks' Diary - 19th of Galena

A human caravan! Most excellent! What do you mean they've bypassed us? WHAT? THE CYCLOP DESTROYED THE TRADE DEPOT TOO? BUILD IT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THEY LEAVE!

Apiks' Diary - 26th of Galena

Oh another snatcher? Dispatch of him my military!

I am extremely sorry for the slow updates and how slow I play through the year. The reason for this is most probably that I keep thinking of what to write, taking screenshots, fixing the screenshots, uploading them and making the post in itself nice and stuff. If I am being too slow, please state it so that I can increase everything.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:01:40 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2012, 12:17:34 pm »

you take a long time, but thats okay because your turns are good writing.
does it strike you as odd that your room is almost as big as the rest of the fort?

and seriously, hurry up. i want my turn
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2012, 12:19:56 pm »

Naaah, my chambers are fine. And okay, I'll hurry up.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2012, 01:47:24 pm »

LOLed at the "The Human has come, RUN IN FEAR :P: thing, also for future reference you should prob try closing both bridges at once, it should help with the OH GOD CYCLOPS KILLED SEVENTY DOGS BLARG thing :P also that sucks about the trade depot, I mean two years in a row that things caused us problems lol.
Is that depot gonna turn out like Spearbreakers hospital? Are out lives gonna be lost to that thing constantly? I have to say that I kinda hope so, because that would be hilarious :P

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2012, 01:52:02 pm »

I actually tried closing the first bridge first. It ninja'd me. Then I closed the second one WHICH DIDN'T WORK. Now I am linking it via lever. I swear I did that when I started. Why doesn't it work I do not know.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2012, 04:00:50 pm »

I think the prob wasn't with the connection, it was that a giant ass cyclops was standing on the bridge when you tried to put it up LOL buildingdestroyers cant be harmed by atomsmashing or launching via bridge-a-pult

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2012, 04:26:12 pm »

Actually the cyclops wasn't on the bridge as the pictures shows that both levers were "ON" when it was trying to break down the depot. Maybe the crutch that was on the bridge stopped it or it was the connection. In all cases, it wasn't the cyclops.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2012, 04:38:00 pm »

maybe the cyclops was allied with someone inside the fort. and they sabotaged the bridge.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2012, 05:23:29 pm »

Apiks's chambers look like the head of a dong.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2012, 06:29:04 pm »

Perhaps he's compensating for something? :P CHARACTERIZATION GO!

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2012, 06:30:12 pm »

Actually BFEL, my first attempt at producing my chambers looked like the male reproductive organ... as you can imagine, I had to change it just for kicks.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2012, 09:33:41 pm »

your rooms are asymmetrical. that bothers me. i may have to change that my turn. also, i don't see the resemblance to a dong.
i rate your rooms 3/10

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 04, 2012, 05:35:09 am »

The top of my chambers looks like the top of a bell(dong). And yeah, I tried symmetry TWICE but somehow they got mixed along the way. If you manage the fix it then please do so.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30