Poll

So....

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30

Author Topic: TrialFires, Noob Fortress!  (Read 39076 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: TrialFires, Noob Fortress!
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2012, 02:00:58 pm »

your save is after apiks finishes his turn, and then Sus has a turn right before you go kaspa....also talvi IT WAS A JOKE :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2012, 05:14:58 pm »

Really? I thought you were serious... I'd love a bed that menaced with spikes of gobelf. OR... Just make a bed out of nothing but gobelf to begin with!

We need a modded gobelf civ now.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2012, 05:28:24 pm »

Heheh. Don't forget that they are so ugly that beds made out of gobelf are the perfect stuff for a torture room or prison cell. Since they have some elf blood in them, it makes them the perfect material!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2012, 08:27:26 pm »

okay, so i'm a bit confused.
how much of that actually happened?
and what is a gobelf?
very good read btw. i especially liked the part where you shot the gobelf to save captain mountainhomes. because we discussed that happening earlier in the thread.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2012, 09:55:07 pm »

Pretty much none of that happened NAV, I asked that earlier.
A gobelf is an unholy abomination resulting from goblin/elf sex (stupid hippies with their free love...dont they know its making them GAAAHHHHHHH)
That should answer your questions...but anyway MOO!

Indeed, I do this.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2012, 09:48:40 am »

should i call the butcher?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2012, 09:53:11 am »

....YES....and call him NANCY

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2012, 11:48:42 am »

Apiks' Diary - 7th of Hematite

Progress is slow on moving all of the items from the gobelf caravan. I have forbidded that for all the stones in the last stone stockpile to be moved so that we can save time. But so far everything else is good. Soon I shall get the barracks up and running the way they're supposed to.

Apiks' Diary - 11th of Hematite

Our tanner Onul Umerablel has been acting strange lately. It's as if he has been possesed. I am not liking this.
He better not try anything funny and unnefficent.

1 hour later...

As I foresaw, the damn tanner claimed the leather works and refuses to give it back.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Apiks' Diary - 18th of Hematite

Eveything is beautiful. Everyone is working. There is not a hand that isn't working. Even the children are helping with the hauling. I hope they don't hold bad feelings for that little forgetfulness almost a month ago.
This fort will turn into something beautiful after all.

Apiks' Diary - 20th of Hematite

My miners report that they have found an underground passage. How interesting! We shall have to investigate this after we do all of the 1 million things that we have to do.

Apiks' Diary - 22nd of Hematite

Oh great. Melkor was deposited as mayor and the new mayor is a cook by the name of Catten. I thought I'd like this guy but as soon as he siezed power, he mandated the construction of shields. Captain Mountaihomes is not too happy about that and I myself have no plans to listen to him if the need for shields arises.

Apiks' Diary - 24th of Hematite

That damn tanner with his strange mood keeps muttering "metal bars" and "leather skin". I'll try to get what he wants to shut him up but I make no promises. It's in my benefit if he was to JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, by any means.

Apiks' Diary - 28th of Hematite

More mouths to feed have arrived to this forsaken place. I do hope that they'll like it or else. Hehehe. I better go check them out.

30 minutes later...

This are the new migrants? Are you joking? It's not 1 but 2 traders. Yes. Only 2 traders. Worthless! Atleast they can haul.

Apiks' Diary - 15th of Malachite

I have begun my own personal project. My tomb. With it I shall be remembered in history and when my time comes, I shall lie down in peace.

Apiks' Diary - 16th of Malachite

Why make only a tomb when I can make whatever I so desire for myself? I have ordered for my royal overseer bedroom and dining room to be made. I have a plan to live the rest of my days in comfort HAHAHHA!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hint: Left is tomb, right is personal Chambers.

Sorry for the small update but my head has been hurting like hell today and I couldn't really play well.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2012, 12:01:58 pm »

Those....are some big ass quarters...expect the next guy to turn em into a hospital or something ;P
Also why would Captain Mountainhomes be upset at a shield mandate? HE LOVES SHIELDS. HE HAS SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH SHIELDS....I mean umm...the guy likes shields.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2012, 12:07:32 pm »

Because it would seem that the new mayor likes shields as well which gives mountainhomes competition on that front. And we all know that since the mayor likes shields, he'll take them all for himself and none for mountainhomes. Besides, I never listen to those stinkin' nobles (and this is my cover-up on the fact that I thought mandates were "restrictions" until I googled it just now xD).

If my chambers are to be changed into something else, I'll literaly come out of the grave (if dead) and turn everything upside down if other people don't do that first.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 01, 2012, 12:18:50 pm »

So plannin to do another Captain Mountainhomes Journal update at the end of Apiks turn. BE EXCITED NOW!

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 01, 2012, 12:22:36 pm »

Wait what? Another massive story at the end of my turn written by you?
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2012, 12:53:58 pm »

Pretty much, basically just giving Captain Mountainhomes side of how things went during your turn. You've been speaking for him a bunch. I figured I should set the record straight XD

Indeed, I do this.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2012, 01:23:03 pm »

my turn, I will fill your room with very fast minecarts!(so you will have to get a new room, or dodge minecarts)
also, apparently our butcher is named Nancy

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2012, 01:29:02 pm »

Hah. I'll have to rename him then. Don't you dare put minecarts there or I'll come haunt you if I perish because of them!
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30