Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)  (Read 5243 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Bay Wrestling Federation (Sign up today!)
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 03:50:19 am »

Name: Meatbag
Age: Looks late 20's, but people didnt keep good records at Parts Unknown
Desc.: Long scruffy hair, unkepmpt beard, hairy all over really. Scarring on back and upper arms. Wears ripped/torn denim shorts. Barefoot. Dark eyes. Doesnt talk much, but when enrgaed is known to go on long, shouty incoherent rants.
Allignment: Chaotic - in it for the pain and violence. Fond of hardcore matches.
Style: Rough and dirty. Utilitarian. Agressive. Will do anything to hurt an opponent - elbow/knee strikes, working joints, going for groin and eyes. Not much energy wasted on stylistic elements.
Finisher: The Meathook - elbow drop to groin from top rope.
Theme Song: Korn ft Nas: Play Me
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:40:59 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Bay Wrestling Federation (Sign up today!)
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 05:32:33 am »

Week 1: Meet The Bay

The stage is lit with a mass of fireworks in shades of blue and red as the theme music blares. When the music dies down, a male announcer declares "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the general manager of the Bay Wrestling Federation, Mr Alexander Kyrby!" Icarus by Madeon fills the crowd's ears as Alexander descends the ramp in a black suit and tie, his long black hair coming down to his shoulders. He is carrying a black leather briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other, smirking on his way down. He slips through the red and blue ropes into the ring, and holds up a hand to silence the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever broadcast of the Bay Wrestling Federation." Cheers. "I, as afformentioned, am your GM, and it gives me great pleasure to give you... the greatest show on the planet." More cheers. "You may not know anyone on the roster yet, but believe me when I say that everyone back stage, is here for one reason. To be the best. And to hold..." He cracks open his briefcase to hold up a gold title belt, jewled and all, with the letters BWF emblazoned in blue in the front. There is a name plate that is blank.

After the cheering subsides, Kyrby rests the belt on his shoulder. "Well, now there is the... small... matter of deciding the answer to 'Who do I hand this too?' Well, I have a solution. A tournament. Eight wrestlers go in, and they fight. The last man standing... becomes the BWF Champion." Cheers. "So then... The Music Man will fight Meatbag... Rockin Reggie will fight Rovod Axebridge... Fernando Trejo will fight Ryu Takazumi... but right here and now, we will have Jesus Delgado take on the Bear, Yuri Kalshkinov!" Cheers. Kyrby holds the belt high, then leaves... as the first wrestlers emerge.

((Bout numbers are taken in chronological order))

BOUT 1-Jesus Delgado (Digital Hellhound) Vs Yuri Kalshkinov (TCM)
Turn 0

"Open your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinds..." "Introducing first, from Israel, the Redeemer... JESUS DELGADO! Jesus walks on stage to a chorus of boos and assorted hisses. His coat comes off in the ring to reveal a plethora crucifix tattoos. "Well, ladies and gentlemen," A male commentator begins, "Welcome to the first match on BWF. I'm Bob, and with me is Jeff." "Indeed, Bob," Jeff comes in, "And now we need to have the other contender in the first of the tourment bouts..." The stage darkens, as the screen reverts... "He's a mental giant..." "And his opponent, from Moscow Russia, the Bear, Yuri Kalshkinov!" Yuri walks on, to a mixture of cheers and boos, neither in real quantity. The two have a stare off as the referee comes out of the corner and the announcer leaves the ring. The bell rings.

Delgado - 0 Fatigue - Comeback
Kalshkinov - 0 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 2-Fernando Tredjo (GraveHaunter92) Vs Ryu Takazumi (Flintus10)
Turn 0

Synth strings, guitar, drum and bass fill the atmosphere. "Introducting first, from Mexico, the Falcon, Fernando Tredjo!" Tredjo walks on in mask and shorts. "Well, after that exciting match, it's now time for the second match of tonight. And Fernando will have his work cut out for him, right Bob?" "That's right Jeff, Ryu is one of the more exuberant-and therefore, one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the roster." As the cheers subside, some incomprehensible Japanese comes on. "And his opponent, from Tokyo Japan, Ryu 'Fast-Strike' Takazumi!" Ryu, in his usual getup and stupidly long headband, marches down the ramp to a chorus of hatred. As he enters the ring, the bell sounds...

Tredjo - 0 Fatigue - Comeback
Takazumi - 0 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 3-Rockin' Reggie (Spinal_Taper) Vs Rovod Axebridge (Monk12)
Turn 0

Thud-thud-tsh. Thud-thud-tsh. "Introducing first, from New Orleans America, Rockin' Reggie!" Reggie walks down the slope to a chorus of cheers, most audiably from the females. His sequins shine everywhere as he enters the ring. "Do you think Reggie will shine as much as his sequins, Jeff?" "Well, Bob, as far as I'm aware, if he wants the title, he's got some work to do." Suddenly, there are strings. A woman. Piano. "Do the impossible, see the invisible, ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!" "And his opponent, from Boatmurdered, the Digger, Rovod Axebridge!" A pair of massive sunglasses and a mess of hair appear, wearing Rovod. He makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He and his opponent square off, when the bell rings.

Reggie - 0 Fatigue - Comeback
Axebridge - 0 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 4-The Music Man (Greenstarfanatic) Vs Meatbag (MonkeyHead)
Turn 0

"Oooooohhh, oooooohhh, oooooohhh, oooooh, oooooh..." "Introducing first, from Germany, The Music Man!" The Music Man appears on stage, tuxedo and all, to the crowd's liking. "Well, Jeff, it's the final match tonight, and this guy is in a tuxedo." "Must be a special occasion for him, Jeff!" Suddenly, the stage darkens. Bass fills the air, followed by some hard guitar. An intagible mess of hair,body scars and torn trousers appear on stage. "And his opponent, from... how do I even pronounce that? ...Somewhere, Meatbag!" Meatbag enters the ring to the stark contrast of refined versus savegary. The bell rings.

Music Man - 0 Fatigue - Comeback
Meatbag - 0 Fatigue - Comeback

So yeah, first matches are go. I've made some rough assumptions about where your characters come from, feel free to correct me if you really want to. I'll update individual matches when both combatents have posted.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:13 am »

((I was thinking Brazil for my home country. Israel is fine, though.

Will we fight NPC wrestlers, too? A pretty small roster otherwise. I was looking forward to what you'd come up with.

Also goddamn, I'll lose just because this song is such an earworm. He's a mental giaaant...))

---

'In my country,' Delgado said softly as he circled his opponent. 'We have a special name for men like you. You have many sins, my child. Do not hide them from me.'

Delgado attempts to bait the Bear into charging, only to sidestep and deliver a barrage of blows to his side/back
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:19:14 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 06:48:47 am »

Yuri looks at his contender unimpressed. In a thick Russian accent he bellows, "I have no need for your holiness. In my country they have a special name for you: A menchivisk symphasizer. I shall show you the errors of your ways!"

Step forward and hit Jesus with a "Hammer & Sickle": A left hook and then use the momentum to spin around and do a spinning backfist.

((@DigitalHellhound: I usually like Tech n9ne's stuff anyways, but that song man. The retro grainy chorus, the Spartan-esque drums and chanting beat, Tech's flow...It never leaves you.))

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 07:58:04 am »

Turn 1

Jesus baits the Bear into an early attack. [5] Kalshkinov charges, but Jesus trips him up. Yuri gets a mouthful of canvas (6 Fatigue). Kalshkinov tries to come back with a Hammer and Sickle. [4] A left fist comes around and smacks Jesus in the face! The momentum spins both men around and Yuri comes back with a backfist (7 Fatigue)! "Well, Jeff, it looks like Jesus tried to take it to the Bear early, but he got his back!" "Yes, Bob, Yuri doesn't seem one to take a blow like that lying down!"

Delgado - 7 Fatigue - Comeback
Kalshkinov - 6 Fatigue - Comeback
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 09:17:21 am »

((I dunno if you'll do the others before you continue our fight, but anyway;))

Delgado goes for a kick to the feet to drop the Bear, with additional ones to his sides while he's down
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 09:28:29 am »

Ryu raises a fist into the air before extending an arm towards the crowd. "You all lack discipline! Now watch as I destroy your hero, maybe that will teach you some respect."

Ryu points to the sky and Shouts "Takazumi Hit and Run" before rushing towards his opponent and punching him repeatedly in the chest before attempting to cartwheel back to his starting position.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 10:41:13 am »

((While walking toward the ring.))  Fernando: Tredjo?... It is TREJO!  Fernando Trejo you gringo!

Fernando chuckles at his foe as he cracks his neck and knuckles "OH HO HO HO!  Insulting our fans won't bring you any closer to beating me my friend!  NOW LET'S BEGIN!"
Fernando parries and dodges Ryu's strikes, and then attempts to grab ahold of Ryu's arm during one of his strikes so he can be hurled into a corner
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:43:24 am by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 11:05:25 am »

Meatbag has no time for this poser who seems to put style over substance.

Looking for a quick and cheap submission, go for the throat/chokehold.
This is a blank sig.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 11:28:23 am »

Rovod quickly rushes his opponent, going for a secret groin attack!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 11:31:39 am »

The Music man pulls out a trumpet, placing it just outside the ring, and assuming a starting position.

He then disregards said position and proceeds to give a right hook to Meatbag's Jaw and a Jab to his liver, Carefully avoiding the lugg's arms.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 01:27:28 pm »

Reggie stares at his foe for a moment, bewildered by the "mans wild appearence. Quickly, he gets over it and begins the ritual insults.
"What hole in the ground did you crawl out of, filthy hobbit? Hmmph. Dosen't matter, I'm about to rock you... Like a Hurricane."
Reggie leaps into the air, and delivers a spinning kick to his foes skull.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 02:24:43 pm »

Use the "Winter War" on Delgado; A knee to the torso, then Yuri grips his opponents shoulders and rams them with a double headbutt.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 02:39:06 pm »

Turn 2

Delgado goes to take the Bear by the feet! [3] Jesus takes Yuri down to minimal effect (3 Fatigue) but Kalshkinov quickly scrambles to his feet. "Well, Jeff, it looks like the Bear is still not going down THAT easily!" Yuri then goes for the Winter War! [5] A stiff knee to the gut stuns Jesus and the two headbutts leave him knocked out... and he falls back onto ropes (8 Fatigue)! "Well, Jesus is now on the ropes... Literally!"

Delgado - 15 Fatigue - Comeback
Kalshkinov - 8 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 2-Fernando Trejo (GraveHaunter92) Vs Ryu Takazumi (Flintus10)
Turn 1

Ryu goes for a Takazumi Hit and Run! [6] He gets a selection of good punches off to the face of Trejo (5 Fatigue), but the cartwheel flings him back into the rope! He stumbles forward into the grip of Fernando! "Oh my Bob, it looks like Ryu's theatrics have cost him!" The Falcon takes the opportunity to throw Ryu into the turnbuckle! [4+1] It was not much a throw, more a slam into the corner. And it looked like it hurt (9 Fatigue).

Trejo - 5 Fatigue - Comeback
Takazumi - 9 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 3-Rockin' Reggie (Spinal_Taper) Vs Rovod Axebridge (Monk12)
Turn 1

Rovod makes a blind charge to Reggie's groin! [6] "Ouch, Jeff, that has GOT to hurt" A knee to the Rocker was very effective (8 Fatigue) but the referee comes in and distracts Axebridge long enough to allow Reggie to set up a spinning kick! [5+1] Straight to the skull! (7 Fatigue) However, the landing wasn't stuck quite right and Reggie falls back onto the canvas on his back (2 Fatigue).

Reggie - 10 Fatigue - Comeback
Axebridge - 7 Fatigue - Comeback

BOUT 4-The Music Man (Greenstarfanatic) Vs Meatbag (MonkeyHead)
Turn 1

The second the bell rings, Meatbag thrusts his hand into the Music Man's neck! [2] The Musician dodges just in time for a hook and jab combo! [2] However, Meatbag acts suprisingly agile and dodges both. They're effectively back to where they started!

Music Man - 0 Fatigue - Comeback
Meatbag - 0 Fatigue - Comeback

EVERYONE AT ONCE

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 02:41:50 pm »

LATHER RINSE REPEAT.

WITHOUT THE TRUMPET THING.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5