Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 574041 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #1755 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:40 pm »

A menacing beating stick! I like it!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: July 21, 2013, 04:00:40 pm »

Ok so I made it to early summer before running out of real life time!  I finished all of my project, save adding the last tables and chairs due to production shortfalls.  I kept the population stable at about 65ish and many many many skunks were born.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Horrorfield_neotemplar.zip

Enjoy the save!
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
  • Spirallances an epic failure in dwarven history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: July 21, 2013, 04:02:06 pm »

Was I ever dorfed?
Ah ha.  Spirallances...
                [-_-]~ Text Ninja I like it.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: July 21, 2013, 04:05:53 pm »

Was I ever dorfed?

i dorfed none due to lack of real time, also why I took no pictures, though really nothing picture worthy really happened.

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: July 21, 2013, 04:34:41 pm »

Small tragedies, Doof and ShadowDragon have both died of OLD AGE?!?!? 

>Doof

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Okay. Can I be redorfed next turn?

NAME - PROFESSION - CUSTOM PROFESSION NAME - EXTRA REQUESTS
Doof II  Marksdorf         Idiot With a crossbow           Age that won't result in death from old age.

Also, is your sig from "2200 things Mr Welch is no longer allowed to do in an RPG"?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:10:02 pm by the1337doofus »
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: July 21, 2013, 04:56:09 pm »

I think that they didnt die at all and are just hiding in the back of the fort drinking the entire forts supply of booz
Ah ha.  Spirallances...

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: July 21, 2013, 05:40:16 pm »

Small tragedies, Doof and ShadowDragon have both died of OLD AGE?!?!? 

>Doof

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Okay. Can I be redorfed next turn?

NAME - PROFESSION - CUSTOM PROFESSION NAME - EXTRA REQUESTS
Doof II  Marksdorf         Flying Death                       Age that won't result in death from old age.

Also, is your sig from "2200 things Mr Welch is no longer allowed to do in an RPG"?

Yes my sig is from that!

And it came as a shock to me too.  Old age is a rare death type.

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:31 pm »

Back story for my dwarf (that is if I ever get dorfed) as well as back story for the fort of Spirallances (my username)

It was supposed to be the greatest day in all of dwarven history. A dwarf propelled in to the air and in to the great unknown by harvesting the power of magma he would be propelled in to the unknown.

"And we are go for launch in T-minus 10 9 8 7 6 4 3 1 and we are go for lift off," said the launch control dwarf the crowd starts clapping and cheering on the chosen dwarf Rodger Wilco as he is propelled in to space. Deep down below a terrible thundering boom the last length of adamantine falls and crumbles in to the abyss.demons of many shapes and sizes come pouring out and the populous is caught entirely unaware. When the populous and the dwarven king finally realize what is happening nearly 50 dwarves are dead and lain by the wayside. The entire army of the mountain homes: Spirallances rallies under the banner of "chuck norris" general of the army and slayer of many dragons and titans. They charge the mob of demons only to be cut down in large swaths by the demons from the unknown. The entire army was decimated and even "chuck norris" his self was cut down after killing a dozen demons. The king drafted te entire population in to service as a last ditch hope to save the people but to no avail the entire population was slaughtered only a two dwarves survived one of which ran to the nearest forts to spread the news of Spirallances destruction and soon the great demon slayer "BATMAN"and his group of skilled compatriots were rallied and went and slaughtered all of the demons after a horrocious battle leaving only "BATMAN" who later died if his wounds given to him by narack goul destroyer of worlds.the passage was sealed up by solid adamantine and the whole fort was dug around and filled with magma and foregoten when sealing the passage the metalsmiths found what could only be recognized as Rodger Wilco who must have been attacked in mid-air.

(Part 2 coming soon)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:28:58 pm by Spirallances_ »
Ah ha.  Spirallances...

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: July 22, 2013, 11:26:02 pm »

Continued of above

The rocket lifted off and rodger felt the world fall behind him in mid-flight the rocket veers far to te right and he spots a strange purple creature covered in blood latched to his craft.
He realizes it must be a demon straight from hell, he trys to shake it off but it crawls ever forward approaching the cockpit when he rocket finally breaks free of its worldly bound and enters the unknown the demon get the most frightened look in its face and falls back toward the ground.

"What a most beautiful sight this is surely this must be where Armok himself must preside to scare off the demon like that!" "But if that was a demon that means-" Rodgers voice faulters for a moment as he realizes that the fortress of Spirallances is gone and surely everyone he knew is dead.

Captains log, day one of my journey

Everything is gone dead and foregoten. Everyone is dead the fortress is dead even the kin must surely be dead. I've been drifting though space for awhile now and I've seen many wonderous things I even saw what I can only think to be a magical pony land when I drifted closer they must be the accursed elf loving magic ponies that are rumored to exist in a plane outside mine. I think I even saw Armok himself he appeared to be made of adimantine and I think he winked at me even!! I noticed that there was a strange object in my ship after that on closer inspection I notice that it was an artifact adimantine short sword! I noted tht I have started to drift closer and closer to one particular land far ahead I will see what becomes of it.
Ah ha.  Spirallances...

Temporarily9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: July 23, 2013, 01:43:36 am »

Hang on just a second. Someone died of old age? In Horrorfailed? What is this madness? This is surely a sign of the apocalypse!

Also, don't pick up the adamantine sword. Just trust me on this one.

gchristopher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: July 23, 2013, 07:31:53 am »

I got a turn notice! I'm in the wilderness starting tomorrow, until the 29th, but other than that, I'm raring and ready to cause some damage in my own particular idiom.

If 7 days is too long of a wait, can I be bumped back one turn? I'm definitely up for getting some Fail on.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: July 23, 2013, 01:06:15 pm »

Oh god he found a hellfort

HORRORFAILED IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: July 23, 2013, 01:06:59 pm »

Yeah in one if my forts (spirallances) I tried to make a dwarven space program that didnt go nearly this well as this the fort later succumbed to demons because me being an idiot mine too much adamantine
Ah ha.  Spirallances...

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: July 23, 2013, 07:36:09 pm »

Captain's log day 35

Over the past few weeks I've noticed the strange occurrence of several objects in my craft appearing and disappearing at different turn either I've gone insane (likely) or there's dark magic about (likely also) or both ( more than likely) including the strange adimantine sword wich has a graphic of Armok god of blood pouring adimantine over the slade. I am finally nearing the land of which I have noted earlier.

Captain's log day 38

I am currently writing this hiding in a tree

I have arrived in a strange and hostile world. When I started to enter the atmosphere and I deployed my cave spider silk parachutewhen I was low enough it burned right off and I crashed in the tree I am now presiding in more to come later.

I am now writing in a small tavern in a human hamlet near a dwarven civ called te sacrificial sword what a strange name! When I got out of my craft I found that I had landed in a strange and hostile world it looked evil and putrid many plants were dead or dying. When I gathered my plump helmet roasts and dwarven ale my crossbow and the adimantine sword which I hid in my leather backpack I headed down a road that said "sacrificial sword capital" me not having any idea what this was headed down it. On the way I was attacked by a group of zombie deer which frightened be so bad I almost ran for the hills but I gathered myself and dispatched of them with my crossbow. Upon arriving in the hamlet I started asking around questions when I finally found a tavern and found a pitiful human drink they called alcohol but what I call is spiked water. I think I will find a room for the night.
Ah ha.  Spirallances...

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: July 23, 2013, 07:49:39 pm »

Captains log day 78

Currently writing sitting on a wagon filled with criminals heading to some place called horrorfailed.

After leaving the human hamlet I set out for te sacrificial sword capital which name I can't seem to remember I arrived there and marched my self up to the palace and what a grand sight it was what great carvings! When I met the king he was sitting on his artifact throne and when I retold my tale to him ( excluding the part about the item disappearances and my sword) he laughed and said "surely you jest" when I told him I wasn't he had me thrown in prison! Don't fret I will so have my revenge he must surely be a demon from hell for my sword vibrated in my pack when I came close to him. But instead of them hammering me they sent me as a migrant to some colony no idea why but they did. I have chosen to be instead called rodger wilco I have instead given myself the alias of Joseph McCarthy the loud mouth politician from Spirallances who was known for condemning elves calling them COMMIES and communist sympathizers. Maybe I won't be killed by elves on the way but in any case it doesn't mater I need some rest I will get my revenge soon.
Ah ha.  Spirallances...
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 136