Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57

Author Topic: D20 Modern: After the end. Accepting players!  (Read 54021 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: D20 Modern: After the end.
« Reply #825 on: November 30, 2012, 03:30:21 pm »

((OH god why are you losing power :<))

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 30, 2012, 04:12:14 pm »

((@Wrex: I'm moving from my house, and with no stable internet access in the near future (or stable anything), I'm also retiring from Bay12 for a time.

Like I said earlier, NPC me bro, after I go. :P

Edit: Honestly, I thought my sig was full of enough hints... ))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:13:48 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #827 on: December 01, 2012, 08:23:27 am »

*whistles*

This getting revived anytime soon? :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 01, 2012, 08:52:12 am »

((Sorry for replying so late, but I didn't notice this had updated for some time. I'd be glad to get this going again, I quite enjoy playing the d20 modern system personally and this has a interesting setting and things are heating up!))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 02, 2012, 09:13:49 pm »

((Bump'd, mon.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 07, 2012, 09:00:15 pm »

((Rebumped, mon. Maybe mainiac isn't quite as interested and we may need someone to replace him?))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 07, 2012, 09:04:25 pm »

(( Sounds like a plan. Kat and rain could certainly go off on Adventures together, gain delishous goods and xp, and otherwise level themselves up to match the party.))

(( So yes, looking for replacements!))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #832 on: December 07, 2012, 10:22:23 pm »

You could change the OP title to reflect that fact...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D20 Modern: After the end. Accepting players!
« Reply #833 on: December 08, 2012, 01:46:22 am »

I would be interested, but I would want to confirm what players we already have so I can base mine off of what the party would need.

((Also, not too familiar with the d20 modern, but it seems close enough to D&D for me to fake my way through.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: December 08, 2012, 02:27:15 am »

((It's pretty easy to get used to actually. The hard bit is getting your head around the wealth part and the specifics of the apoc and future ruleset.

And I'm still in on this and can't wait to play again!))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: December 08, 2012, 02:30:27 am »

(( Zako, Sky, and Caellath are pretty good at what they do, namely kill things and stop others from killing them. If someone is intrested in playing a robot, I can, of course, work with them, same if they want to play a Psionic mutant, or something similar))

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 08, 2012, 02:31:11 am »

Also, I seem to be having some trouble getting the srd/pdf downloads.  Any chance I could get a link?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 08, 2012, 02:32:15 am »

(( Unfortunatly, such linking would be against forum policy, especially because the SRD is insufficent. You will need to search yourself. ))

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 08, 2012, 09:58:37 pm »

Okay, I found what I needed for it.  Mostly done, but have a couple of questions.
1. Starting level 2 (based off of the other player sheets)?
2. Starting wealth?
3. HP? (I assumed using the standard max first level, roll afterwards.  Hence the 2 roll for 2nd level)   

Based off of the characters you mentioned, I have started building a charismatic character with a military occupation.  No weapons, but a knack for getting the best out of his companions.  If you have any insight about what you would like to see, let me know.

Here is what I have so far from the assumptions I have made without regards to equipment, and it will be updated based off of the information I receive.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=481087
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:03:35 pm by germaina »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: December 08, 2012, 10:14:14 pm »

((Starting level was level 1, but I guess you start as two since we already got there. Max first die, average on the next ones. Wealth system is disposed in favor of the TU system.

Read Wrex's posts on the thread explaining the house rules and stuff. First to third page in standard post view, I believe.))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:05:18 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57