Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57

Author Topic: D20 Modern: After the end. Accepting players!  (Read 54156 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: D20 Modern: After the end.
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2012, 04:04:20 pm »

Bump?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2012, 04:08:07 pm »

((One sec, I need to calculate the total TU award of the adventure, take a portion of that for the pay the caravan gives you, and give you half of that. Patience, plox))

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2012, 05:27:47 pm »

At the morning, the caravan is exactly where he promised it would be. You recieve the following supplies:

Ethan Morrison:  five (5) shotgun shells

Rain Forester: three (3) mechanical parts, three  (3) chemical parts, three (3) electrical parts, and ten (10) Razor discs.

Troy Redstone: five (5) Arrows, and one (1)  leather jacket.

Kat: five (5) corssbow bolts, and one (1)  leather jacket

Paprika Lee: one (1) Box magazine, four (6) .357 ammunition, and one (1) Whip

((Yes, I thought you guys were a bit armor deficent, and a leather jacket is a free point of AC with no drawbacks))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 05:34:22 pm by Wrex »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2012, 05:32:21 pm »

((Oh, Paprika already has a leather vest - which just happens to be flavor for a leather jacket in her case.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2012, 05:34:40 pm »

((Oh, Paprika already has a leather vest - which just happens to be flavor for a leather jacket in her case.))

((Better now?  :P )

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2012, 05:41:10 pm »

((Better now?  :P )
((Ohhhh. I think Sky will appreciate it. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2012, 08:16:35 pm »

((Oh cool! Thanks! That will definately be handy.))

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2012, 10:00:58 pm »

When Rain see's the supplies that the caravan provided for them her eyes light up like it's Christmas.  "Kat, we need to go to more bars like that one.  More jobs like this and we could keep from starving long enough to die of thyroid cancer!"  Content, Rain inventories her items and offers to let the others pack their extra gear in Gunther's pack.  She is ready and eager to go seek out this mutant liar for she might not be the fighting type but she is eager to make good on their promise to their generous employer.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:08 pm »

Kat slipped on the comfortable leather jacket, admiring her reflection in the nearby rain barrel. She smiled, chatting with Rain.

"You're always looking at the bright side, huh, Rain? We'll probably be lucky enough to end up warming the belly of a Muta-Lion before either of those happen, anyway. Lucks just pouring down for us lately."

She turned around, looking at the back of the jacket-it had a faded winged skull on it, but if there any words, they had long fallen away. She slotted the bolts into her her quiver (they were made of some sort of plastic material that looked flimsy to her) and went to the cart.

If you're wondering, Kat sort of hoped they didn't actually run into a Muta-Lion. Those things were HUGE!

OOC: also, pre-action before leaving.

Action: Kat shops around, looking to barter some of her goods for a sturdy flashlight and a roll of duct tape. Have Rain take a look at it before finalizing the deal.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 10:34:50 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2012, 10:44:27 pm »

((NPC's will typically barter at a 2 to 1 ratio. If you can make diplomacy checks to improve their attidue to friendly, they will barter on a 1.5-1 ratio. If you can improve it to helpful, they will barter on a 1-1 ratio. Shrewd bargainer applies to these diplomacy checks. If you wish for better prices, make some roles please

Also, I have nothing against you duct taping a flashlight to your chest, shoulder, helmet, or gun. Playing "Who gets to carry the torch" is never fun.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2012, 10:47:00 pm »

((@Wrex: I know that, and am assuming I seek the best price. But, uh, you need me to make my own rolls? How do that? ??? ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2012, 10:49:14 pm »

((I'm hesitant about taking a flashlight because batteries are expensive. If I adjust my inventory now, does the flashlight I start off with come with batteries inside it already?))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2012, 10:50:56 pm »

((I'm hesitant about taking a flashlight because batteries are expensive. If I adjust my inventory now, does the flashlight I start off with come with batteries inside it already?))

(( it should, yeah. Assume batteries check for dead-ness once an hour))

((Also, Dwarmin, just use the invisble castle dice roller, and post the link to the roll))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2012, 10:57:06 pm »

Ethan didn't have a nice experience while waking up, and had a face like he wanted to kill various people as he took the shells from the man. At least now he had enough ammo to use in a pinch.

"Well, now at least I got some emergency lead to use." he commented, noticing Kat had received a rather worn-out leather jacket. His lightly protective qualities were still there and that was why he liked leather jackets. Resilient, comfortable and sometimes their design told a lot about the owner, although his didn't have a skull, since the image was on his lead gray-colored shirt.

That was probably the reason the girl's leather vest, added to the fact she carried rope and handcuffs around (and Ethan could swear he had seen duct tape while she rummaged through her bag) somehow gave him a really...dubious...impression of her.

>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2012, 10:59:46 pm »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3676901/
1d20+12 → [13,12] = (25)

Kat is offering: Cheer Food (Twinkies), 9mm Bullets, Medicine

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57