Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40

Author Topic: Planetary Annihilation: The dubiousness of expandalone patches. Also Titans.  (Read 72943 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kickstarter takes a chunk and Amazon takes a chunk, and there's usually some amount of cards that don't go through. They did get 100,000 on the paypal though (of which paypal takes a chunk), so I suppose they'll still be in pretty good shape.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Updaaaaate!

(From the kickstarter update.)

Also, apparently the paypal tiers are still active, until the fulfillment site appeareth.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Planetary Annihilation:TA-inspired RTS! KS Complete, Paypal still going atm.
« Reply #347 on: February 04, 2013, 01:06:00 pm »

Well, I just preordered. Wish I'd heard of this sooner.

Looking forward to moon deliveries.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Planetary Annihilation:TA-inspired RTS! KS Complete, Paypal still going atm.
« Reply #348 on: February 04, 2013, 01:08:18 pm »

Does anyone else still watch the original kickstarter video? o.o

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

Me. I recently preordered too.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is realy good, and funy
Make love not war

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.twitch.tv/uberchannel

it looks like they just started to stream, no idea what they will show though...

boki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.twitch.tv/uberchannel

it looks like they just started to stream, no idea what they will show though...

Nothing about Planetary Annihilation  :-[

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Its about some other game that looks mediocre at best. Meh.

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

looks like they first show their new android/ios game... it kind of looks likea mix of bit trip runner mechanics and super monday night combat setting...

but somemod in chat wrote they show a PA update after that and at the end maybe some "special event"...

boki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did they show any gameplay videos or any videos of the game so far?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

The game state as of right now is collection of many different projects starting to be strewn together. Things such as server architecture, unit design, terrain generators, AI, all that jazz, that was worked on separately, are now being put together. So right now there isn't any gameplay videos. I think they have some very rudimentary skirmish mechanics (Read: Grey blobs shooting at each other), but they haven't released a video showing it.

In reference to the livestream: http://www.uberent.com/pa/news/

That link shows you a blog post that describes the "Time Slot" of PA in the livestream, and also has a blog entry talking about unit design.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

You gesture!
Planetary Annihilation thread shudders and begins to move!

But seriously, this thing is worth a bump, since that could be, potentially, THE best real-time strategy game...Ever.
Emergent gameplay, infinite replayability potential, HEAVENLY SOUNDTRACK...Also, seems to be pretty competitive.

I seriously can't believe how I didn't find out about this game earlier.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

YOu forgot to add its supposed to be similar to TA/SupCom1 :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

There's ONE thing that needs to happen - regular Bay12 PA matches.
I mean, come on, you know you want it.

And given our dorven experience with annihilation and other types of Fun, it should be all the better.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40