Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You are a Tribal Spirit  (Read 1467 times)

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You are a Tribal Spirit
« on: August 14, 2012, 10:20:59 pm »

Creation is freshly born, and living creatures take their first steps as the great spirits depart for Outside, their work complete,  along with their loyal servants. You, along with numerous others, have decided to stay behind and bind themselves wholly to the world. As one of the more powerful of the renegades, you retain the power of creation, and can craft an intelligent species to use as your tether.

What is your Nature?

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal Spirit
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:01:09 pm »

What is your Nature?

I'm lovable, happy and affectionate!

Sometimes shaman summon me and they're like "hey, go kill that guy" and I'm like "no! I just want to cuddle!" But then they use magic to make me try to kill someone and so I try to snuggle them to death but then they get all scared because they think I'm a scary spirit jumping out to scream "Boo!" at them but I would never jump out and scream "Boo!" except that one time I did just as a joke but the demon lord didn't think it was funny and sent me to earth and that's why I'm here.

Nice to meet you.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 11:17:01 pm »

...I have a feeling other people may have a problem with this, so we're going with it.

Your nature, of course, influences your physical form. You simply don't have the raw power to manifest as whatever you want.

You focus your energies, condensing yourself down to physical form.

You open your now extant eyes, and find yourself in a small clearing within a deciduous forest. You have two small legs, two arms with a full four fingers and thumb, a head that makes up around 75% of your body mass, and copious amounts of fur. This will be an excellent form for negotiations, and hugging. Unfortunately, you have fairly limited physical strength with which to destroy the people who refuse to snuggle properly.  Around you are five others of the same race, who appear to be worshiping you.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:26 am »

Oh, wow! They really love us!

Give them a great big smile and then pounce on them and tickle them and blow on their bellies!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 03:36:57 am »

hugs for hugalu the happy god!
of course are real is the much longer arzausle lord of war, master of the 9 jewels of arkmofuzle and ruler of the planes of balkazor.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 07:46:52 pm »

Everything LordBucket said.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 10:02:07 pm »

Everything LordBucket said.
Yes. xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 12:28:07 am »

My evil side's organs are failing as we speak.
Hello Hunam

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 02:59:17 am »

My evil side's organs are failing as we speak.

Just think of the Valve's meet the pyro video and how it depicts pyroland and re-read Lord Buckets first post, then your evil side will start laughing as you realise what kind of spirit we really are.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:02:06 am by Shades »
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 12:32:06 am »

Me gusta this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))