Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371052 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!
« Reply #1875 on: March 24, 2013, 11:40:14 pm »

Run back in nude and grab the scepter open the sarcophagus and look in. (THIS WILL BE FUN if we're in as far as I think we are.)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: March 25, 2013, 05:40:01 pm »

Wait for Cairn, then proceed  to zap the statues as they will likely come to life.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43:55 am »

Run back in nude and grab the scepter open the sarcophagus and look in. (THIS WILL BE FUN if we're in as far as I think we are.)
[20+5] Considering how easy the strength check to open that thing was, you just hurled that lid into the ceiling. Inside are the rotted remnants of a wooden coffin,  bones, defaced jewelry which has had all of its precious gems pried out,  a broken staff, and... huh, look at that... A broken skull! Why, it seems the all powerful Demilich has already been killed! Well, what are the odds of that?

Wait for Cairn, then proceed  to zap the statues as they will likely come to life.
You wind up, summon forth your arcane might, and launch a missile of arcane force... no wait, that can't be right... Okay, your hand movement causes a gentle breeze to hit the statue, but otherwise your magic attack fails to have any effect at all. Weird.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: March 26, 2013, 08:10:50 am »

Oh fuck.... well we're boned if we do and we're boned if we don't so take a piss in the skull.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: March 26, 2013, 11:37:45 pm »

Well, the skull is broken, but you give it a try. Really, you just end up pissing all over your shoes. You are really disappointed, since they were nice shoes.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: March 26, 2013, 11:42:37 pm »

.... well to be fair I asked for that, and honestly if you're going to take it that far you have to take it the rest of the way. TAKE A DUMP ON IT! I'm sorry for the vulgar immaturity but that skull is asking for it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:11:59 am by zacen299 »

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: March 28, 2013, 02:11:42 pm »

Fair enough.
So, is anyone doing anything other than defacing the remains of an incredibly powerful mage with their feces?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: March 29, 2013, 12:29:13 am »

How 'bout no? Cry and cower in the corner as a million horrific things happen at once.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: March 29, 2013, 01:06:38 am »

Surprisingly, nothing bad happens from the crapping on a skull. Even more surprisingly, nothing bad happens when you decide the best place to hide is under one of the giant, armed, demon statues.
So now, you're in the treasure room and nothing is killing you. There are two chests waiting for you, and a big, ominously smoking urn, and a bunch of mostly broken treasure from the casket.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: March 29, 2013, 02:31:29 pm »

OH COME ON! I crapped on his skull how are we not dead? Fine it looks like I have to try a little harder to kill us all. PLAY FOOTBALL (American or British I don't care) with that ominously smoking urn and then check the chests.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: March 31, 2013, 12:12:04 am »

Become insane, suicidal, and bored all at once. SMASH URN UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE URN!!!

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: March 31, 2013, 12:21:22 am »

OH COME ON! I crapped on his skull how are we not dead? Fine it looks like I have to try a little harder to kill us all. PLAY FOOTBALL (American or British I don't care) with that ominously smoking urn and then check the chests.
The urn goes flying into the wall. Somewhere deep within the recesses of the urn, you hear "SON OF A BITCH, WHAT WAS THAT?!!?!?"
[16]The chests are all triple-locked. You are also able to find a boobytrap that you should be able to bypass if you're careful.
Become insane, suicidal, and bored all at once. SMASH URN UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE URN!!!
With your magic not working, you decide to beat it with a stick. As you do, you hear coming from inside "OW! OW! WHAT THE FUCK? WHO'S DOING THAT! OH GOD, I WAS IN THE TUB! THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE!"
Finally, the Urn is gone, and a plume of fire emerges from its shattered remnants. The angered, sopping wet genie shakes the water from his fire-wreathed body and glares at you.
"Okay. Which one of you broke my house?"

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: March 31, 2013, 12:22:24 am »

Point to Cairn.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: March 31, 2013, 04:20:13 am »

Point to Flameboy.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: March 31, 2013, 01:10:36 pm »

Let's see who he believes.
[Tails]
[13]He raises a hand and brings it down on Cairn, fire streaming from his fingertips. 1 damage, 1 fire damage
As he prepares to deliver the finishing blow, he turns to glance at flameboy.
"For your assistance, I will grant you one wish. "
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134