Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371286 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!
« Reply #1710 on: February 13, 2013, 12:10:50 am »

Well you are in a room which may or may not be on fire with !!bees!! in it and you grandfather's important picture is burning and you might be too relatively soon.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: February 13, 2013, 12:12:16 am »

Run around in terror mooning the bees all the while. Then if possible run out of the room if there is a door.  Edit: Wait didn't I say I was going to stop being silly? Fine just search for the door. Well no you pick which one you want.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:25:28 am by zacen299 »
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:05 am »

belly dance.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Game in a Game: !!Bees!!
« Reply #1713 on: February 13, 2013, 11:26:43 am »

Zacen299: tails heads
Kahn1234: tails tails
!!Bees!!: heads tails
   attack: heads heads - dodge: heads tails
Code: [Select]
My goodness you want to be terrified and do something irresponsible but its just not coming to you. Luckily your home is only
a cardboard box and the one side is completely open so you should be able to run out quickly though you will be sad to lose the picture.
Of course you can manage that after a little bit of belly dancing, after all who can resist that? Certainly not you though of knowing
how to would just ruin the fun sadly the bees are not only flaming but flaming and take offense to your badly done dance and attack you.
You manage to use your not so smooth moves to dodge the first few but then they manage to sneak up behind you and sting you.
Being flaming bees of course they do fire damage so you are now !!on fire!! as well, that and still in your house. Luckily for you
stinging you caused all the bees to die from losing their internal organs, sadly you have acquired some bee stingers in your "inventory".

oh and lollipop is the password for a quiz I have to take at home so I am using my post here to remember it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:46:12 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: February 13, 2013, 12:10:12 pm »

Run find water of some sort.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: February 13, 2013, 04:49:54 pm »

First, save the picture!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Game in a Game: Out of the fire into the water
« Reply #1716 on: February 13, 2013, 09:45:30 pm »

face off: tails - second suggestion first
GreatWyrmGold: heads heads
   Picture safety: heads heads
Zacen299: heads heads
   water: heads heads
Of course you must save the picture first! You throw yourself against it to put out the fires on
it and in the process break through the back of your cardboard box. The picture is a little burnt
around the edges but only you seem to have taken any real damage from fire...
Speaking of which you should probably put yourself out before you catch the picture on fire again.
Luckily you put your box next to the park fountain so you jump right in. You are now soaked in a
fountain, the area around you is like any other park except for the burning card board box and a
slightly toasty picture.

... I need to find a meaner coin. I literally flipped all heads for everything but the first

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:45 pm »

Grab the picture and leave the park in a north easterly direction (no I'm not expecting the character to know what that is.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: February 13, 2013, 10:24:43 pm »

Grab the picture and leave the park in a north easterly direction (no I'm not expecting the character to know what that is.)
Works for me. And if we get Tails Tail? We go southwest.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: February 16, 2013, 04:35:22 pm »

Or, grab pieces of flaming box and throw them at random passersby.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1720 on: February 16, 2013, 04:55:55 pm »

Zacen299 & GreatWyrmGold: heads tails
Greymountain_Sage: tails heads
   resist fire: heads heads
Luck: tails tails
It seems that you have decided to leave the park though of course you grab the picture first.
Easy enough though a few passerby's snicker at your predicament. Can't have that now can we?
No of course not though your choice to pick up and throw your !!home!! may not have been the best
of ideas at least you seem to have charred your hands enough that they seem immune to fire, or more
probable you just can't feel the burning anymore. Now what where you doing again? Whatever armed
with your picture and your !!home!! you continue north east and upon exiting the park you see
Oh, Oh my, that can't be good. There seems to be a _____ police coming your way. Also it seems
that to the north east of the park is the local library for whatever good that will do you.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: February 16, 2013, 07:10:05 pm »

He's a criminal policeman. Let's go into the library and set all of the books on fire with out !!home!!.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: February 16, 2013, 09:15:45 pm »

He's a crazy policeman let's go into the library and improve our learning.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1723 on: February 17, 2013, 07:45:12 pm »

Flameboy99: tails heads
Zacen299: heads tails
Luck: heads heads
Time Passing: heads
Fire Starting: heads tails
Ah yes, you can clearly see the policeman now. At first you thought he was a criminal but
it seems he is just crazy. Luckily it seems he isn't coming after you though you can't tell where he is
going but you figure its probably better to duck into the library. Of course you can't seem to find
anything you want to read and it seems there isn't any good education text. Welp, guess its time
to burn it all.

It takes you a bit of time to find a good place to start it so you don't get stopped and sadly you did
not find a particularly good spot so people noticed right away. Sadly for them you did pick a good
spot to start it from a fire starting perspective so it quickly spread to the whole building. Of course
you are once again stuck in a burning building and this one isn't made of cardboard.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: February 17, 2013, 07:47:51 pm »

Break through a window by using a librarian as a battering ram.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134