Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371731 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Tell the Adventurers What They've Won!
« Reply #1320 on: October 18, 2012, 09:51:30 am »

Oh man, Oh boy, Oh *sigh*, this cowering really takes it out of me and now poeple are hurt. I guess I have to heal them then or they might get mad at me and that would ruin any future attempts at diplomacy with them. Oh man, oh boy, oh *sigh*.(I start healing them starting with the most injured)
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 18, 2012, 10:44:34 am »

I offer the gold key to whoever can find a secret door, then raise my hammer over my head, ready to smash any vipers that suddenly appear from out of the coffers.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 18, 2012, 11:26:09 am »

MEDIC! Shit, this two hitpoint thing really doesn't leave much room for error.

I step outside the room and wait for healing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 18, 2012, 11:48:58 am »

((PTW))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 18, 2012, 01:00:05 pm »

Hans you can take one of Cairn's potions.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 18, 2012, 02:30:40 pm »

Smash a random coffer!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 18, 2012, 05:00:06 pm »

Razdak narrows his eyes at coffer #2, curls one of his paws into a fist and smacks it into the palm of the other repeatedly.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 18, 2012, 06:36:26 pm »

Yell a long string of loud curses at the vipers as I GTFO to the closest possible healing person!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 18, 2012, 11:29:18 pm »

There's plenty of healing potions in the chest here too!

Can someone magic-scan that axe? If no one wants it, I'd be happy to test it out trying to hack open coffer 13 again, and see if it does anything magical.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 19, 2012, 08:42:29 am »

I take the coffer with the axe inside carefully and take it to a mage with detect magic to find out what it does
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: October 19, 2012, 03:17:20 pm »

What part of poisonous snakes do you not get?
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 19, 2012, 03:40:27 pm »

Seriously, anyone want to look for that secret door? I'm now offering a free healing potion if you find it.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 19, 2012, 10:29:01 pm »

Drink all three new potions to see if I'll explode (that or gain super powers, or just to spite the gods.)

You drink all three potions at once. Guess which one was poison? (Hint: It was all of them). Actually, I lie. One of them was supposed to be a firebomb.

[FORTITUDE: 14] [FORTITUDE: 17] [FORTITUDE: 8]  damage: 12

Welp. Let's just say that you now have no recognizable internal organs, and leave it at that. Okay?

Try again, still pointing the damn thing away from me when I open it.

[19 + 5] The coffer quickly opens under your expert lockpicking. Do you want to know what was in coffer #6?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh man, Oh boy, Oh *sigh*, this cowering really takes it out of me and now poeple are hurt. I guess I have to heal them then or they might get mad at me and that would ruin any future attempts at diplomacy with them. Oh man, oh boy, oh *sigh*.(I start healing them starting with the most injured)

[18] [4] You heal Nikolai up a bit before turning to Hans and completely botching the healing spell. Whoops. At least you didn't manage to kill Hans. This time... 1 healing

I step outside the room and wait for healing.

Well Aroth fails at healing, so you chug a potion from Cairn's stash dead body. What? He said that you could have one before his death.

Smash a random coffer!

[16] This can only end well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Razdak narrows his eyes at coffer #2, curls one of his paws into a fist and smacks it into the palm of the other repeatedly.

[3] The chest is not terribly intimidated, and in fact is probably locked tighter than before.

Yell a long string of loud curses at the vipers as I GTFO to the closest possible healing person!

Even with Aroth's healing, you still chuck a healing potion from Midna's Jade Coffer. Hmm... They're starting to get kinda low.

There's plenty of healing potions in the chest here too!

Can someone magic-scan that axe? If no one wants it, I'd be happy to test it out trying to hack open coffer 13 again, and see if it does anything magical.

I take the coffer with the axe inside carefully and take it to a mage with detect magic to find out what it does

One of the AFK mages casts detect magic on the axe. Probably Gramjir, since he hasn't done much recently.

[2] Okay then... Let's give Dr. Malpracteece a try.

[5] Hmmm... He didn't do much either. Well, it's been a while since we've heard from Corvus...

[6] Not even him? Damn it. Next round then.

I offer the gold key to whoever can find a secret door, then raise my hammer over my head, ready to smash any vipers that suddenly appear from out of the coffers.

[AUTOSUCCESS] You smash the vipers that bit Kazard with your hammer. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Spoiler: Brave Adventurers (click to show/hide)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 19, 2012, 10:57:39 pm »

12 DAMAGE!?!!?! I expected to die sure but that was overkill. Now onto business
Name: Cairn
Player: Zacen299
Class: Rogue

HP: 2/2

Weapons: One Arming Sword/Dagger, Throwing Knives (15 Knives)
Armour: Leather Armour with a Large Cloak Fully Able to Wrap around his Body.
Items:

Walk back into the tomb grumbling about falling out of the sky and hating the gods finding my body and taking the throwing knives, ladder and pole. ((Yes I've already gone that far you should see what happens next time he dies.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:08:18 pm by zacen299 »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 19, 2012, 11:00:40 pm »

Sweet. I'm not dead yet again.

Pick the lock on trunk three.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134