Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371495 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Load-Bearing Boss: 7
« Reply #945 on: September 29, 2012, 06:03:11 pm »

WAIT.

Move quickly to the first room of the dungeon and grab only small lewt.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 29, 2012, 06:24:33 pm »

You all are going to be in for a big surprise. No, it's not that the exit is sealed and trapped. Maybe.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 29, 2012, 06:46:11 pm »

Malaken resists having the crown taken from him! He grabbed it, it's his!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 29, 2012, 07:53:07 pm »

((Don't make me lecture you on Role-Playing Etiquette. Always frame your actions as things you intend to do, not as things that happen. In this case, that's the GM's to decide. Also, I said it first, so Nyeh.))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 29, 2012, 07:55:14 pm »

((Sorry. Normally I'm better than this. And I meant his action to be trying to resist it be taken, not that he successfully resists.))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 29, 2012, 07:56:31 pm »

((It's all good. I'm mostly giving you a hard time because I find it entertaining.))

If you really want it, take it. I won't fight over it, I just want as much loot out of the room as possible. I didn't come here because I enjoy risking my life. I came here to get paid!

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 29, 2012, 08:17:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:13:09 pm by zacen299 »
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 29, 2012, 08:57:17 pm »

Haven't I mentioned how much I hate spoilers? Especially on things like this?

:I

I'm playing this like I would any other tabletop adventure someone was DMing, and I'm trying really hard not to know any of the puzzles, challenges, or surprises ahead of time. That absolutely ruins the experience for me. I'd rather not have to, but I'm going to have to block you if you insist on keeping it up. If you insist on giving things away, Please put it in [spoiler] tags, at the very least.

Also, remain chill y'all. He's a busy man, and all the hilarity that is no doubt ensuing takes time to write.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 29, 2012, 09:00:25 pm »

Now put that in spoiler tags.

Plus, has it really been that long?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 29, 2012, 09:01:34 pm »

((No it hasn't, but I was trying to break the topic of his incredible impatience to him gently. >_o)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 29, 2012, 09:05:47 pm »

Also, Re: Spoilers: D'you think these people read up on it ahead of time?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 29, 2012, 09:12:19 pm »

I do suspect a handful of players of having read up on it, but I'm okay with it as long as they ain't spoiling me on it.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 29, 2012, 09:15:40 pm »

sorry about that I was going to stick it into spoilers I just got distracted before I made that edit, although most of what I said was mostly complaining about this version not being nearly as hard as the old ones (sadly) if I could play the original I would although I'm not as familiar with that one. The main thing I don't like is that they didn't properly convert it when they put it into 3.5 they actually turned it into a relatively fair 9th level dungeon which the original wasn't at all. Edit: Also I have read up on it but TvTropes is to blame there it has a page for it and I couldn't help but read it through like I always do.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 29, 2012, 09:18:07 pm »

loooooooooooooot time  :D I grab the scrolls and carry them for any of the mages that want me pack horse as well as every thing unclaimed in the room then GTFO I was hoping for a longer more loot filled dongeon but life is better then loot
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 29, 2012, 09:35:26 pm »

Has anyone else read through the Graveyard of Fallen Heroes at the bottom of the OP? Everyone gets an appropriate epitaph, even Rupert.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 134