Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371864 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: More Fun than a Vat Full of Gelatinous Cube!
« Reply #1155 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:21 pm »

You realize my plan is technically Good for Hans right? I'm not being malicious it just involves me and Hans possibly maybe twisting everyone around our fingers. I must team up with the other rogues.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 08, 2012, 09:26:54 pm »

You realize my plan is technically Good for Hans right? I'm not being malicious it just involves me and Hans possibly maybe twisting everyone around our fingers. I must team up with the other rogues.

Okay, I like you again.

USEC? Anyone? :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1157 on: October 08, 2012, 09:33:55 pm »

It is currently Canadian Thanksgiving and assuming its anything like American Thanksgiving he is either with people or recovering from eating more food then he really should have.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 08, 2012, 09:35:24 pm »

Oh, right.

Canadian Thanksgiving? Is... Is that what Canadians call it? That would be terrible.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 08, 2012, 09:36:55 pm »

It is like American Thanksgiving and he's probably asleep Turkey does that to you. I'm still gorging from last night (we had it a day early) Now I want some more of the leftovers THANKS GUYS!!! and no Hans it's just Thanksgivings. We just say that when we talk to Americans.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1160 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:23 pm »

We both call it thanksgiving but if you refer too them at the same time they require extra definition just like with football.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 08, 2012, 10:16:18 pm »

Soccer, or staccato rugby with pads?

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 08, 2012, 10:26:17 pm »

Depends on where you live but I still really wish more people would call soccer, football that's its official name and really all I should have to say is FIFA.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1163 on: October 08, 2012, 10:31:05 pm »

The problem is that while football/soccer had the name first but American football doesn't have any other name.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 08, 2012, 10:38:03 pm »

I still have to wonder WHY they called it football.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 08, 2012, 10:42:18 pm »

The problem is that while football/soccer had the name first but American football doesn't have any other name.

How about "Turn-Based Rugby"?

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1166 on: October 08, 2012, 10:44:11 pm »

Because we're dicks

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 08, 2012, 10:44:41 pm »

I think the ball is a foot long.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 08, 2012, 10:46:46 pm »

Because we're dicks

+1
We use the Imperial system. We tour ancient ruins of solemn gods, and eat parasite ridden hot dogs and snap pictures of our fat wives while we do so. We accidentally whole races and cultures.
We are American. And annoying decadence is our hat. We wear it well.
By the way, we can't hear you from the moon, and you're welcome for the internet. :P

Sorry, don't know what came over me. :X
He's fucking with us.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1169 on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »

Because we're dicks

+1
We use the Imperial system. We tour ancient ruins of solemn gods, and eat parasite ridden hot dogs and snap pictures of our fat wives while we do so. We accidentally whole races and cultures.
We are American. And annoying decadence is our hat. We wear it well.
By the way, we can't hear you from the moon, and you're welcome for the internet. :P

Sorry, don't know what came over me. :X
I refer you back to my previous statement.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 134