Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Human/Dwarf Religious Relations  (Read 651 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Human/Dwarf Religious Relations
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

And goblins too!

I have a world (I'll upload it if enough people are interested, or at least the seeds) that was genned vanilla .11.

In a Human town (I'm pretty sure it's a capital, it at least has a keep) there was a nice temple.

I walk in and talk to the priest in a nice room with a pool (which I used to clean some Kobold blood off, one of the lil buggers nipped me when I tried wrestling with it. I soon left that area because oh god that was an arrow near my head) and he had a religious group "The Monastery of Beards."

Looking FURTHER within the place, I see what's best called catacombs, with dead peasants everywhere, a giant room with dead humans AND dwarves, and more hallways. I soon open a door, lure out goblin after goblin, stranglemurder them, and steal their loot.

The last one had a bow, and three turns in it's MORTAL WOUND. I didn't stand a chance, but three goblin corpses for my one human.

But yeah. Human and Dwarf burial, at a place that worships hunting and named after beards.
I imagine they were elf hunting.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Human/Dwarf Religious Relations
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 05:41:32 am »

Sounds like a Dwarf civilization that integrated humans into their culture.