Tears of Olandis
Stormbreaker
The Wandering Behemoth
The Warding Sage
The Whispering Death
The Shadow of Twilight
Astral Crusader
Aether Hound
Other (For the love of god, post in the thread)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: A Family Affair - Rogue Trader PbP Campaign OOC [Moving again!]  (Read 12393 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Family Affair - Rogue Trader PbP Campaign OOC [Started!]
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2012, 08:43:28 am »

Fair enough, but if Bd doesn't post soonish (RL reasons or whatever), I'd appreciate if Ferran ruled either way re: the whole marine command and planning thing.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Family Affair - Rogue Trader PbP Campaign OOC [Started!]
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2012, 10:09:31 am »

Alright. I would very much like to run this thing. As Yoink isn't playing anymore, I need a replacement player for Rogue Trader. As I'd have to restart and rewrite the game if the character changed, I'm afraid someone would have to take over Ferran, Yoink's character, or at the very least retain the same surname/family.

To reiterate, I need a player for the role of Rogue Trader. If any existing players are interested, they can take over with their old characters being NPCd.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Family Affair - Rogue Trader PbP Campaign OOC [Paused, looking for a playe
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2012, 11:09:29 am »

Yeah, I also don't want this to die.

Yoink, you are on my blacklist. Fortunately, my blacklist is a pretty thin book, because whenever people from one page die, I rip said page off and throw it in the fire. :D
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I can state that I'm damn interested but I'm afraid of all those variables and not knowing anything about the game universe other than what Games Workshop gives through it's games.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can state that I'm damn interested but I'm afraid of all those variables and not knowing anything about the game universe other than what Games Workshop gives through it's games.

The Rogue Trader rulebook explains the extra fluff it'd be good for you to know, if you can get it from somewhere. I think some of my players, if they still exist, might be able to help with that. You would need to know the basic rules and use of skills, I'm afraid.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

just get to the yak 3 irc Tiruin i'll help you from there ;)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just get to the yak 3 irc Tiruin i'll help you from there ;)
Sadly, timezones call. Midnight reigns at the hour of this post.

Erp, have to go to sleep.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile

Well, I'd be willing to run the Rogue Trader. I might get a bit more of a chance to interact with the other crew members that way instead of being the pariah character (which has it's benefits in not needing to post a whole bunch, but still). Just let me know if you want me to take it over and I'll get myself a bit more familiar with the character.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, Tiruin? Do you need the rulebook from one of us? Don't leave me hanging. I want to get this back on the road.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, Tiruin? Do you need the rulebook from one of us? Don't leave me hanging. I want to get this back on the road.
I've a lot to do currently, just received notice of that this last week.

So unfortunately, no. D:

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I guess Theo it is. As Yoink said, Ferran is still somewhat of a blank slate, so feel free to play around with her personality and such.

No rush posting an action. I might move the game onward a bit, treating her as an NPC for a moment, but if you post an action I'll go with it. I hope I still have some players.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, we are back on track. Hopefully we can keep a good pace of updating and get shit done.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile

Are you waiting for more from me at this point?
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, sorry. Exams are coming up so don't expect quick updates right now. I'll likely finish up and post the next update tomorrow. Yeah, I know, horribly timing to get this back running.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Family Affair - Rogue Trader PbP Campaign OOC [Paused, looking for a playe
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2012, 10:32:25 am »

No, sorry. Exams are coming up so don't expect quick updates right now. I'll likely finish up and post the next update tomorrow. Yeah, I know, horribly timing to get this back running.

No problem, I will be waiting for the update. And post in Voandrath. :P
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8