Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51918 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2012, 08:25:07 pm »

For water, we should do what astronauts do, and take a page from Bear Grylls' book. By drinking our own pee.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2012, 08:28:07 pm »

We've already decided we'd need to do that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2012, 04:06:33 am »

For water, we should do what astronauts do, and take a page from Bear Grylls' book. By drinking our own pee.

We have the technology to just recycle pee into water forever.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2012, 05:53:31 am »

this space program can derail to anything , even discussions about drinking pee .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2012, 07:59:56 am »

Let's get to other things, please. Like food.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2012, 08:14:42 am »

yes , we will eat our own poop in the space and drink our pee .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2012, 09:43:53 am »

We can't just eat poop; all of the nutrients and energy we can extract have been taken out. Instead, we'll have to fertilize plants with our own poop, and eat those.
Sig

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 19, 2012, 09:45:12 am »

yes , we will eat our poop in plant form .

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2012, 09:46:31 am »

yes , we will eat our own poop in the space and drink our pee .
As said before, those problems are solved. Water is recycled automatically, and food is created from recycled biological waste using the greenhouse and experimental cloning vats.

Fish tumors for everyone.

There's only a few problems left to solve, before I have to do some difficult math again.
     -Luggage
     -Personnal space
     -Entertainment

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2012, 10:59:36 am »

Luggage? Like clothes and stuff? How much of that do we possibly need?

As for the others. If we had a more equal male-female ratio, we could solve both simultaneausly.
We don't, so how about some movies and copies of DF?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2012, 11:04:38 am »

DF, and maybe some other video games for when all of the high-performance computers are taken. SS13 (never played but looks cool), Civilization, Spore (I like that game, it's so flexible!), some of the other Bay12 games...
Movies are good, too, but I'd imagine that if all we had to do was DF and some movies the movies would get dull after a while.

On the note of computers: What kinds of computers would we be bringing for DF purposes?
Sig

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2012, 11:08:37 am »

we would bring laptops , because big computers are too big .

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2012, 11:11:46 am »

We'll be in space for many years.
I don't think an equal gender ratio will matter so much to people after that.
Plus I am curious as to how you would go about having an orgy pit in 0-g (because that is basically one of humanity's greatest wants come on). Would it be a sphere or a cube rather than a pit?

Though DF could also work for entertainment. Maybe some choice roguelikes and some multiplayer things too because spaceship-wide LAN parties. It would be pretty much the nerdiest space mission ever.
Also we want a radio internet connection because no way is there going to be nothing going on in Earth-news/funny videos of cats on the internet.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2012, 11:24:13 am »

how are we going to survive without lolcats ?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2012, 11:28:55 am »

how are we going to survive without lolcats ?
We will have you.

I don't know about you guys, but I am not participating in any orgys, especially without too many females.

Okay, space-LAN parties. Lets go with that.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24