Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51915 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2012, 12:22:52 pm »

if one will be insane enough he shall read all the discussion thread and find out that i suggested some critical suggestions that were too awsome to resist  , and yes , when we were fighting for propaganda , i suggested to steal satellites .

also everything we will sell on moon will have extreme price , because that's regular juice 2$ , BUT it has been on moon +20$
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2012, 12:24:53 pm »

Not that insane, or we'll get boycotts. But, yeah, $5-$10 won't be unreasonable, given the wealth of the kinds of clients who would want space tourism, assuming that the juice was made from locally-grown produce.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2012, 12:26:34 pm »

assuming the juice is juice .

if you know what i mean .... -_-
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2012, 12:32:42 pm »

if one will be insane enough he shall read all the discussion thread and find out that i suggested some critical suggestions that were too awsome to resist  , and yes , when we were fighting for propaganda , i suggested to steal satellites .

also everything we will sell on moon will have extreme price , because that's regular juice 2$ , BUT it has been on moon +20$
Sorry, can't remember what happened ~60 pages ago.
Agree with extautionate prices. If people pay $1.5billion to fly round the moon (and they are, takeoff in 4+ years if you're interested), they can and will pay $20 to drink juice on the moon. Ditto with coffee shop on Mt. Everest.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2012, 12:37:21 pm »

sorry for interruption but i am also the leader of D.E.A.T.H (Department of Earth Agriculture and Testing of Hemp )

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2012, 12:40:01 pm »

Sorry, can't remember what happened ~60 pages ago.
Agree with extautionate prices. If people pay $1.5billion to fly round the moon (and they are, takeoff in 4+ years if you're interested), they can and will pay $20 to drink juice on the moon. Ditto with coffee shop on Mt. Everest.
Ok, of course. 20 dollar might be quite cheap though.

However, I got a peculiar problem though. It appears that either I made a miscalculation, or liquid engines aren't strong enough to take off from Mars. I'm currently seeing if Tsiolkoskey's rocket equatation can help.

Edit: Problem solved, I hope.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:04:38 pm by 10ebbor10 »

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2012, 01:14:10 pm »

Very nice. Unless something better comes up, I think ebbor's plans should work as a wonderful basic guideline for the project.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2012, 01:16:01 pm »

it was my idea to sell juice !

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2012, 01:32:09 pm »

How about we sell moose?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2012, 01:38:49 pm »

Anyway, How does everyone feel about the following. During a 1.5 year Journey, you have the following daily rations:

50 liter water.
5 kg food a day. (That's a bit much actually, going to reduce that somewhat)

The water will need to be recycled daily, and the food every 3 weeks. (Note, booze is regarded as a combination of food(organic elements) and water.)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2012, 01:42:55 pm »

Anyway, How does everyone feel about the following. During a 1.5 year Journey, you have the following daily rations:

50 liter water.

The water will need to be recycled daily, and the food every 3 weeks. (Note, booze is regarded as a combination of food(organic elements) and water.)
I'd eat that, I need to lose some weight (40 pounds actually, but since I'm very tall thats not nearly as much as it sounds).

Also, I'm sigging this:
we would lose huge support and die in the space .
Well if you're just going to be a Negative Nancy when your own plans fall apart, I wouldn't be surprised.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2012, 01:49:49 pm »

what does Siging mean ?

daily rations should be 2litres of water and about 3kg of food , 5kg if booze included .

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2012, 01:59:20 pm »

How about we sell moose?
...Why moose? I suppose I could whip up a domesticatable moose/cow or moose/dog genetic hybrid once I get my lab up and running...

50 liter water.

50 L of water, per person, recycled daily? Sound a little on the wet side, but better safe than sorry.

what does Siging mean ?

daily rations should be 2litres of water and about 3kg of food , 5kg if booze included .

2 L of water isn't enough if we want to bathe, water plants, have extra, and so forth.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2012, 02:07:51 pm »

but if we give 50litre daily ration to everyone , we will drain the ocean in few decades .

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2012, 02:12:55 pm »

but if we give 50litre daily ration to everyone , we will drain the ocean in few decades .

ಠ_ಠ...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24