Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51930 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2012, 04:06:06 pm »

oh yea , the open discussion was the badass one , this is just a waste of time !
+1

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2012, 06:00:23 pm »

oh yea , the open discussion was the badass one , this is just a waste of time !
Yes. I betyou were totally misled by the badass sounding title, "Logistics and info", Anyway, where are we going on this? We need a first step, to increa se morale and belief that we can actually do this. I liked the Canada Idea for this reason, but anything, even a small step, would vastly increase resolve.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2012, 07:19:20 pm »

Since im too lazy to look through 8 pages of insanity, if someone can give me a list of all the orginisations that have formed and their leaders since last time I updated the General Discussion, il edit them in.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2012, 08:23:36 pm »

Here's the title I decided on for me:
Hm...what's a better title? First Officer of the Really Great Organic Technology, Engineering of New Biological Equipment, And Stuff, Thing. I need something better for the last T, but the acronym works a lot better. Thoughts?
My department could be...Mutations, Organics, New Species, and Terrific Errors on Request (M.O.N.S.T.E.R.) division, but I want to go beyond zoological weaponry and such. Maybe...Bioweapons, Internal Organs; Growing Lethal and/or Desireable Organics Section (B.I.O.-G.L.a.D.O.S.) or something like that? Take your pick.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2012, 12:30:15 am »

So, it occurs to me that not only did we derail the other thread so horribly it is no longer recognizable, we also expanded the derail into its' own, new set of rails. That promptly got derailed.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2012, 02:10:16 am »

Wait: is anyone seriously considering trying to get a Bay12 community space program going? I know our ingenuity is... boundless... but really?

You'd best start pooling your money right now, because you'd want to find a spot in Canada that you can claim construction, mineral and timber rights to.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2012, 06:07:56 am »

we could make socks and sell them for extremely high prices , i believe this method will give us unlimited amounts of money .

for better results we will have to sabotage all other sock industries .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2012, 06:16:10 am »

Well, we are a vast network of always chaotic neutrals, we are criminally insane, we have no regard for either common or divine law, we are cruel beyond recognition, we are ingenious, we are unstoppable if we have a goal.

I say we take over the meth trade from the mexicans. Dip some of them in a volcano, eat some of them alive, never clean up the mess, instead of doing a coup de grace cut them apart finger by finger, toe by toe, limb by limb until they bleed out.

Even the mexicans will fear us.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2012, 06:46:54 am »

On a side note, why use conventional drugs. Making slight variations on existing drugs isn't that hard, and with some experimentation you have your own branch of drugs, which isn't illegal as long as the governement doesn't know it exists.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2012, 06:48:01 am »

or if we writte a letter to the Nazi , wait until they arrive , sell them tattered socks as  a sign of disrespect AND survive after the genocide .

even the communists will fear us .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2012, 08:43:05 am »

Wait: is anyone seriously considering trying to get a Bay12 community space program going? I know our ingenuity is... boundless... but really?
I doubt it. I sure hope it's not serious, because then I'd probably get put on the no-fly list.

On a side note, why use conventional drugs. Making slight variations on existing drugs isn't that hard, and with some experimentation you have your own branch of drugs, which isn't illegal as long as the governement doesn't know it exists.
I thought the government started outlawing drugs by their symptoms just to prevent that...
Besides, there's many better trades we could use to start our money supply. And Kickstarters--a space program should draw a bunch of donors, if we can think of some stuff to give. Maybe we could offer Martian rocks for some of the lower-grade donors?

or if we writte a letter to the Nazi , wait until they arrive , sell them tattered socks as  a sign of disrespect AND survive after the genocide .
 even the communists will fear us .
...Nazis weren't communists, among other problems with that plan.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2012, 10:27:56 am »

i know Nazi is not communists , i mean if we are messing so bad with communist biggest enemy , communists will hold us in great respect .

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2012, 10:30:51 am »

That's another thing--where are you going to FIND the Nazis? And, for that matter, the influential Communists who fear the residual Nazis?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2012, 11:19:58 am »

I doubt it. I sure hope it's not serious, because then I'd probably get put on the no-fly list.
Prepare to not go on a trip then, cause I'm serious.

I like canada ideas. Everyone, we need to set up a base in canada to stockpile materials. It may sound hard to get to mars on our own, but think, when NASA put a man on the moon, they had all the computing power of a common smartphone. We can do this.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2012, 11:32:11 am »

isn't that a bit too extreme , if we decide to start a war with the terra we are going to die unless we strike them when they least expect it (Christmas) and we make sure their deaths are quick enough not to give them time to raise suspicion and nuke the mars .
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24