Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 333531 times)

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #930 on: December 04, 2012, 09:27:40 am »

On that note, who's going to get post #1000? I will mail a special surprise to anyone who gets that post (if they want to give out their mailing address obviously).
My wooden badge was delicious.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #931 on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:06 am »

I think it would be _awesome_ if Toady/Threetoed got post 1000.
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 04, 2012, 10:26:02 am »

A spechul suhproise?
/)'3'(\

Sabretache

• Bay Watcher
  • "Knowledge is power, guard it well."
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 04, 2012, 02:27:53 pm »

I remember in one of my fortresses that the last surviving dwarf was the mayor who spent ages being strangled by a dragon. The dragon was over exerted and kept falling over after which it would attempt to strangle the major again. This went on for ages until I abandoned the fort and ended their epic struggle (not really all that epic, the major was unconscious). I have a photo of the battle report some where, I may post it later.

Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 04, 2012, 05:15:45 pm »

From my partially modded game:

A hunter goes berserk and stabs a farmer twice in the pancreas with the bayonet of her bismuth bronze rifle. Then she bayonets a cat's paw, causing it to sail off in an arc. At this point another hunter notices that there's a homicidal maniac running around and that he should probably do something about it with the rifle he has in his hands. The berserk dwarf is hit in the right upper leg, chipping the bone. She falls over and gives into pain, and she is shot twice in the left and once in the pancreas. A few shots hit her legs, opening arteries in the left lower leg and the right upper leg. A few shots hit her arm, opening an artery. Then a -palm round- (I should've mentioned this before, but she was shot with wooden bullets) tears though her guts, and she vomits several times. She regains consciousnesses, gives into pain again, vomits a few times, comes to again, vomits, gives into pain, vomits repeatedly, wakes up, gives into pain, vomits several more times, comes to again, vomits, gathers up the willpower to move 1 tile, and vomits. Another hunter joins the understaffed and incompetent (if not sadistic) firing squad and the two end up shooting the psycho who has become the hero of this tale through sheer sympathy. They shoot her in the right upper leg, chipping the bone and in the left lung (AGAIN). She vomits and gives into pain for the umpteenth time and gets shot in the liver. Then she vomits, gets shot in the leg, and vomits again.

I really needed to post this. I couldn't start playing again until this was memorialized somehow. Oh, and a minor detail: please draw the rifles as bolt action rifles.

EDIT: I just found out the berserker is missing her right arm.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:44:09 pm by Just Some Guy »

Bates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 04, 2012, 06:20:36 pm »

Great thread!

And so this is my contribution:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=107909.0

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 05, 2012, 09:30:27 am »

A spechul suhproise?
/)'3'(\
omg yes
/)._.(\
u win a free trip to the sausage factory
(|||||)

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 05, 2012, 10:42:33 am »

A spechul suhproise?
/)'3'(\
omg yes
/)._.(\
u win a free trip to the sausage factory
(|||||)
oi lik sausage :3
yu da best eva goomba

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
GOOMBA IS SPY
« Reply #938 on: December 05, 2012, 01:42:25 pm »

Time to stalk post 1000 like a raptor.
Like a raptor..LIKE A RAPTOR..

THEY CAN OPEN DOORS! (someone needs to make a photo of a dwarf freaking out at a raptor opening a door)

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
  • [NEED ALCOHOL TO GET THROUGH THE WORKING DAY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 05, 2012, 06:22:21 pm »

But with "Irony comes in different flavors", you mean Hematite, Magnetite, and Limonite ?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 05, 2012, 07:11:17 pm »

And goblinite. Can't forget about that.

Time to stalk post 1000 like a raptor.
Like a raptor..LIKE A RAPTOR..

THEY CAN OPEN DOORS! (someone needs to make a photo of a dwarf freaking out at a raptor opening a door)

I have an image of a (report of a) dwarven child punching a raptor in the lower body, causing it to explode in gore. From way back in 40d, when body parts could just explode in gore. And I had raptors in my mods.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 06, 2012, 08:32:35 am »

But with "Irony comes in different flavors", you mean Hematite, Magnetite, and Limonite ?

You are a vile,vile,vile elf.Did you know that?

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I IS SPY
« Reply #942 on: December 06, 2012, 09:37:28 am »

MY COVER IS BLOWN

And you forgot wüstite!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: December 07, 2012, 02:09:43 am »

After nearly a hundred attempts to delve the lost, demon-overrun fortress of Skunksilvers, the luckiest adventurer so far has only managed to glean a masterwork steel axe and a masterwork adamantine high boot before being insta-killed by a tarantula made of snow who pushed him once.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: December 07, 2012, 04:09:18 am »

Awesome thread!

I got some stories I would like you to draw, But lets start with this one;

One of my earlier adventurers back in the day was hiking around a forest when he saw a bunch of berries. Being relatively new to the game I tried to pick them up and eat them, only to set stuff on fire because that was the only option. I tried to pick up various berries only to fail miserably and setting them on fire.

Giving up I kept going only to stumble upon a elf village. Figuring I could trade with them or at least sleep there I made camp. After some sleep I wake up and everything is covered in smoke and elves running back and forth. I look for the source of the commotion and lo and behold; the entire forest retreat was burning! The fires I had started and forgotten about had spread and reached this place. I carefully shuffled of, pretending not to notice all the horribly suffering elves that burned merrily. 
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 84