Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 328733 times)

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2012, 10:35:27 am »

Could you draw this?

My carpenter, Armok may have his blood, began drowning near a waterfall and they would be 'missing'... forever and ever...
I'm sorry. English may not be your first language. You may have been tired. Maybe you're trying to use a crappy iPhone keyboard.

But this sentence makes no sense to me and I drew an equally nonsensical image. So there.

Wow, three for three, are you a psychic? Sorry for my bad English  :-\
[/quote]
Aww, it's okay. I can't speak French coherently either. I can draw you a real picture if you like: was the "dead body hidden by mist and therefore never found" scenario correct?
My wooden badge was delicious.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:10 am »

Could you draw this?

My carpenter, Armok may have his blood, began drowning near a waterfall and they would be 'missing'... forever and ever...
I'm sorry. English may not be your first language. You may have been tired. Maybe you're trying to use a crappy iPhone keyboard.

But this sentence makes no sense to me and I drew an equally nonsensical image. So there.

Wow, three for three, are you a psychic? Sorry for my bad English  :-\
Aww, it's okay. I can't speak French coherently either. I can draw you a real picture if you like: was the "dead body hidden by mist and therefore never found" scenario correct?
[/quote]

Yes, a carpenter brought cats to the river and just let them drown, after the dead bodies fell down the waterfall they were never found again. I'm still trying to figure out how and why that happened.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2012, 12:44:35 pm »

I once had a siege, that ended with the first ballista arrow i fired, it took out their leaders eye, leaving him unharmed apart from losing his left eye. He freaked and ran, everyone in the siege followed him.

This came from one forum I read, could you draw this?
I imagine the goblins stood outside, with the leader shouting "I WILL GRIND YOUR BONES, I WILL USE YOU SKULLS FOR MY THRONE, I WILL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD, I WILL ENSLAVE YOUR CHLDREN AND DESCENDANTS FOR ALL ETERNITY, I WIL- OW. That hurt. Who did that? That was mean. Totally uncalled for. Damn, you ruined my contact lenses. I need to go replace them now. Do you know how hard it is to find A good supplier? Assholes". Then the army just follows him confusedly.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2012, 01:11:42 pm »

Can you draw a 4-armed, 3-indigo-eyed, carmine-skinned, blond-haired demonblood (modded race, only displays traits that the human body managed to accept, bit bigger than humans) hacking up a bunch of goblin lshers with a shardgun (shoots shards of metal at people, usually severing limbs)?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

crapabear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2012, 04:00:55 pm »

One time I had a noble start tantruming in the middle of the dining hall, only to be quickly subdued by the surrounding dwarves. A bone doctor punched him in the right hand with his right hand, while another dwarf punched him in the right foot. The bone doctor then punched him again in the LEFT hand. Upon this, the noble gave into the pain.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2012, 06:21:13 pm »

I once had a 3 z-lvl tank of water underground, to provide water and power to places that needed it. As such, I had a door at the bottom for access when the whole mess was drained. I didn't forbid the door nor did I lever link it - I didn't think it was necessary, as there were no tasks that a dwarf could have at the bottom of the tank.

Then someone who was on break decided to enter the room. They met with a wall of water, their corpse blocked the door from closing, and the entire fort was flooded (the tank was supplied by either an aquifer or a river, and was some 25x25 tiles large - a total of 75 cubes of water, or 525 units of 1/7 water). I just imagine the moment of time when the door gets opened and the dwarf sees the wall of water.

Bonus points for fish in the water, as I know fisherdwarves were fishing at the time - I got job cancellation spam from the incident.
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2012, 06:58:51 pm »

Can you draw a 4-armed, 3-indigo-eyed, carmine-skinned, blond-haired demonblood (modded race, only displays traits that the human body managed to accept, bit bigger than humans) hacking up a bunch of goblin lshers with a shardgun (shoots shards of metal at people, usually severing limbs)?

i swear every time i come to bay12 forums, that i find someone i am convinced just had some crack before they posted or made a mod.
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2012, 07:25:30 pm »

No drugs here, just the mind of SOMEONE who BELONGS in a crazyhouse!

LET ME direct you to my SOLE work.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=116710.0

c:
:c
>:c
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 29, 2012, 07:50:43 pm »

One time I had a noble start tantruming in the middle of the dining hall, only to be quickly subdued by the surrounding dwarves. A bone doctor punched him in the right hand with his right hand, while another dwarf punched him in the right foot. The bone doctor then punched him again in the LEFT hand. Upon this, the noble gave into the pain.
It's surprising how many people make their first posts on this thread... :o
My wooden badge was delicious.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #549 on: September 29, 2012, 08:17:30 pm »

It's surprising how many people make their first posts on this thread... :o
Either it's the fact that large active threads on the upper boards are hard to come by and few between, or Goomba is masta sock puppet masta.

Snorunt30

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 29, 2012, 10:45:41 pm »

Didn't get a picture of it, but after i made a few "fun" mistakes (flooded the top layer of my fort in magma), and everything looked dead (and units list confirmed most of them were), there was two vault citizens left, swimming in the 6/7 lava. Instead of burning to death (as i thought) they remained alive for several months, swimming in the magma still, and died from starvation some time later (they had nothing wrong with them according to their screens, and the health screen, no burns or anything, and they weren't close enough for them to kill each other when they lost it). Unfortunately DF crashed shortly after  :'( (hence the no picture)
My fucking armok, you broke the game.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 29, 2012, 10:47:10 pm »

Didn't get a picture of it, but after i made a few "fun" mistakes (flooded the top layer of my fort in magma), and everything looked dead (and units list confirmed most of them were), there was two vault citizens left, swimming in the 6/7 lava. Instead of burning to death (as i thought) they remained alive for several months, swimming in the magma still, and died from starvation some time later (they had nothing wrong with them according to their screens, and the health screen, no burns or anything, and they weren't close enough for them to kill each other when they lost it). Unfortunately DF crashed shortly after  :'( (hence the no picture)
Vampires.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Snorunt30

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 29, 2012, 11:08:44 pm »

Vampires.
There's no vampires (don't remember what they were replaced with, i'll go dig around for that) in the post apocalypse mod though  ??? (and besides, i did a cursecheck before and it said there was none  :-\)
My fucking armok, you broke the game.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 29, 2012, 11:29:15 pm »

I was wrestling somebody who's not waking up;
Randomly I ended up with this configuration.
Right upper arm grabs upperbody
lower arm grabs left fin
left upper grabs head
left lower grabs tail

Seems like forced twister to me.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2012, 12:08:37 am »

Vampires.
There's no vampires (don't remember what they were replaced with, i'll go dig around for that) in the post apocalypse mod though  ??? (and besides, i did a cursecheck before and it said there was none  :-\)
I can confirm that they were not vamps - vamps are vulnerable to magma and do not get hungry (the post states that the two dwarves died from starvation). I am not entirely sure, but maybe temperature was turned off?

EDIT: Or maybe their fat was melted off
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 84