Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 333538 times)

GuesssWho

• Bay Watcher
  • A scaly cat. Beware its acidic webs!
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #1110 on: January 24, 2013, 02:38:17 am »

Did any of my reports get done yet? I can't remember.
I have no clue what I am doing here.

I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 24, 2013, 08:10:53 pm »

the poll is at 180 close it

that's 10x's life in hebrew.

koter

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Write Post: taken by mood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 25, 2013, 08:21:17 am »

Don't think I mentioned this here.
I had a legendary cook, who was basically preparing easy meals for all his life, 24/7, with other labors disabled. I tried experimenting with a 20-year-old fort leaving it on with nopause 1 overnight, and when I checked the fort in the morning, it was crumbling because of a tantrum spiral. The cook was violently murdered by a berserker and came back to life as a ghost... to keep cooking.
I later was very amused to see masterwork buscuits made by Ghost Cook in the legends.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 25, 2013, 11:08:28 am »

:P
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 25, 2013, 03:40:45 pm »

After not being here for some time, I have to say... wow. Your drawing skills really improved :D
Ehh, let's see:
Spoiler: Page 1, August (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Page 20, September (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Page 40, October (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Page 60, November (click to show/hide)

Maybe. I'm still drawing vivid stick-people though so who can tell?

EDIT: Oh no, a bunch of tinypic links seem to have died! I'll have to go reupload everything in this thread (T_T).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:42:38 pm by GoombaGeek »
My wooden badge was delicious.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1115 on: January 25, 2013, 05:08:09 pm »

EDIT: Oh no, a bunch of tinypic links seem to have died! I'll have to go reupload everything in this thread (T_T).
Welcome to filesharing hell.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 25, 2013, 05:11:10 pm »

But those poor, starving content creators, slaving away for big media *NEEEEEEEEED* to make it really hard for people to share files! I mean, how will they live, if the big media industries they slave away for couldn't make obscene profits at their expense!

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 26, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »

I see the Dwarves still have no beards.
They don't have hands either.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #1118 on: January 26, 2013, 07:24:43 pm »

I gave a Haunted Biome with extra savagery a try today. it lasted for a full fifteen minutes of fame Fun due to nearby Zombie Sea Otters (they want to bang rocks on my dorf's heads instead of clams!) being practically right on top of the embark.  Here's some of my favorite reports:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fun times :D
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
  • Hight Tentacle of the Eastern Marches
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 27, 2013, 11:09:39 am »

Can I draw too? :3
You're my master, Goomba. Your drawings are awesome. Some day, maybe I will draw reports even more horribly than you...
Quote from: Necrisha
while I'm processing immigrants
Therefore, starve your metalsmiths for maximum gains.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #1120 on: January 28, 2013, 04:28:41 am »

Silly ☼‼Troll Fur Sock‼☼, use a fractal instead of a yak.
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Aviator CJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: January 28, 2013, 09:04:05 am »

I just had a Minotaur try to attack my fort. He was shot at by a mechanic with a crossbow, but dodged the shot. By dodging, the Minotaur fell off the path, and promptly tumbled down 30 flights of stairs, landing at the bottom in 6 pieces.

Just prior to this, a butcher fell off the same path, but landed on the ground, which hadn't been channeled all 30 z-levels yet. I can just picture him lying on the ground, left arm and both legs broken in two places each, laughing his head off as the Minotaur takes a dismembering tumble down the stairs.
!!Science!!: Knowledge through magma

There's safe. Then there's unsafe. And then there's the average dwarf fort, which remains unrated because the OSHA inspector flatly refused to go anywhere within a dozen miles of the place.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: January 29, 2013, 01:16:49 pm »

I just had a Minotaur try to attack my fort. He was shot at by a mechanic with a crossbow, but dodged the shot. By dodging, the Minotaur fell off the path, and promptly tumbled down 30 flights of stairs, landing at the bottom in 6 pieces.

Just prior to this, a butcher fell off the same path, but landed on the ground, which hadn't been channeled all 30 z-levels yet. I can just picture him lying on the ground, left arm and both legs broken in two places each, laughing his head off as the Minotaur takes a dismembering tumble down the stairs.
i warned you about the stairs bro!
i told you dog
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #1123 on: January 29, 2013, 09:34:51 pm »

Goomba? Are you alive?
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: January 30, 2013, 12:45:52 am »

i warned you about the stairs bro!
i told you dog

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 84