Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 333732 times)

Spinning Fly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #1050 on: December 24, 2012, 05:41:08 am »

This is an old one from 40d adventurer mode.

The spinning fly strikes the wolf in the upper body
The wolf is propelled away by the force of the blow
The wolf smashes into an obstacle and blows apart
The wolf has been struck down
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. The competent use magma.

Noobazzah

• Bay Watcher
  • Make lye, not war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 24, 2012, 08:03:58 am »

Yakety Sax fits most DF moments perfectly. Such as when your dwarves run around burning after contacting magma mist, setting further fires until every dwarf in the fort is either carrying two pairs of exclamation marks or tantruming. OH GOOMBA, DRAWETH IT. (extra points for every saxophone)

DungeonJerk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 24, 2012, 08:48:52 am »

You my friend, deserve a cookie. But I am out of cookies.

So have a internet?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 24, 2012, 08:53:19 am »

Yakety Sax fits everything.

Case closed.

If you don't believe me just open it up and read this thread over again
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GuesssWho

• Bay Watcher
  • A scaly cat. Beware its acidic webs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 24, 2012, 05:24:14 pm »

Okay, here's a problem I get a lot. The dwarves are building a staircase to a new level. Then they remove the slope going up to the last level before building the staircase. Then they realize that the stone they were going to build the staircase with is on the level they can't get to. So they just stand there staring up at the hole until they starve to death.

ETA: I just noticed that I now have a figurine depicting the settling of a dingo. What.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:12:23 pm by GuesssWho »
I have no clue what I am doing here.

I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

CrzyMonkeyNinja

• Bay Watcher
  • He strikes from above...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 24, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »

-snip-

ETA: I just noticed that I now have a figurine depicting the settling of a dingo. What.

-snip-

I have a similar situation, except I have dragons settling down, becoming farmers and starting families. In fact, why don't you draw that, Goomba.
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien

GuesssWho

• Bay Watcher
  • A scaly cat. Beware its acidic webs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 24, 2012, 10:50:52 pm »

I did bad art of mine!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have no clue what I am doing here.

I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 26, 2012, 07:18:33 pm »

Good news, my laptop is finally working again (and it's got a graphics chip now so it can actually run games) so report quality can improve once more! I also found a "Bad Reports VI" folder with a few previously unrevealed drawings, which will be posted here. I have no idea which original posts they go with, if any.

demon chase.png

filetofish.png
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:21:39 pm by GoombaGeek »
My wooden badge was delicious.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 28, 2012, 04:12:52 pm »

Good news, my laptop is finally working again (and it's got a graphics chip now so it can actually run games) so report quality can improve once more!

Welcome back.Came back for the meat pies I see?

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 28, 2012, 05:04:46 pm »

Huzzah!!  More Goomba!!  Glad you got the computer fixed/replaced.  Was Jolly Old St. Nick very good to you?

As to the mystery posts, even OOC they're fantastic.

I'm pretty sure the second one is part of a warning label about cooking huskified carp.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 29, 2012, 06:32:16 pm »

Could you do one in which I did an accident that was horrible and super dwarfy at the same time.I was building
a giant barracks underneath my. Workshops.I had put workshops on top and then barracks and then stockpiles
I skipped a z -level but that doesn't matter.point is my workshops. Came crashing through the barracks through the stockpiles OH GAWD THE BLOOD....*cough* any way all of my dwarfs and the elven caravan died a horrible and brutal death.the icing on the cake is that a troublesome noble survived and he had every bone broken in hos body!! He died of starvation later.but it was worth ot to see him suffer and die muahahahahah
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

Mishrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 30, 2012, 12:32:38 am »

Cyclops going postal with a cloth cap.  He killed about 40 dwarves before the trade caravan guards got him.

I didn't know something could hit hard enough with a cloth cap to rip out the spinal cord.

I also find it particularly amusing that he bites the dwarf on the toe and swings him around by it with his mouth.  It also got stuck in his teeth...hilarious.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:40:04 pm by Mishrak »

Noobazzah

• Bay Watcher
  • Make lye, not war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 03, 2013, 10:02:49 am »

Dear GoombaGeek your drawings are

so funny that I almost puke everywhere

so I bump this thread.

Kirdus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: January 03, 2013, 04:34:57 pm »

Here's an interesting one:

Basically, the kobold got knocked back off a bridge and some time during the flight, the dagger that got knocked out of his hand flew round and sliced his leg off. Pretty funny stuff.

SixOfSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • likes flesh balls for their calming roundness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 05, 2013, 01:16:40 am »

AIUI Wagon's are currently considered creatures to allow them to travel with trade caravans. (i.e. not creature = not move)

I think this is it - I've heard of people who have played as wagons. Not too sure how well that went for them, since wagons aren't exactly able to grasp stuff, but I'm fairly sure it's been done.
DO IT DO IT DO IT
Dwarf Fortress -- kind of like Minecraft, but for people who hate themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 84