Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92397 times)

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 05:21:34 am »

Let's begin!! ;D

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2012, 05:56:25 am »

Quote from:  Mass Effect Wiki
projectile shavers that can generate thousands of rounds of ammunition from a small, internal block of metal.

What's this? My quick Google search extensive research has failed me? Unacceptable. Next time I will simply have to be thrice as thorough in order to make up for this. In any case, enjoy your plethora of ammunition.

@Xantalos
Just how big a mass did you have in mind? Apart from that missing detail, TorZon is most certainly a character that I could work with. If in a slightly different way, due to his/her/its unusual properties.

Let's begin!! ;D

Patience, my friend. Soon enough, the time to prove yourselves will be at hand.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:48:25 am by King DZA »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2012, 07:58:43 am »

It would be rather difficult to socialize with a UU-Matter/Anti-UU-Matter blob, after all.  ;D
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2012, 11:13:43 am »

Figure half a meter tall, but can shapeshift? Perhaps it can grow bigger by eating, and will grow in badassery that way? Also, what missing details are there? I'm a derp, so please point them out to me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 10:54:44 pm »

I think the missing detail was how big your blob was-to make sure you weren't going to go all 'devouring blob of doom!' on everyone.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »

Oh. I *might* ty to do that, but only if I reach really high levels of badassery.
Sig! Onol

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 11:27:34 pm »

Deen I will vaporize you!  >:(

Anywho, look forward to seeing you on the field.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2012, 01:01:21 am »

((Awww, I didnt notice this one D.Z.A.... Sadface. I will wait in line if that is ok? Also, I think you know who I made without looking in my spoiler.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:04:23 pm by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2012, 11:05:37 am »

I think the missing detail was how big your blob was-to make sure you weren't going to go all 'devouring blob of doom!' on everyone.

Nope,
Not going to let this happen.

And (((((((((((((update?))))))))))))?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2012, 05:36:18 pm »

Figure half a meter tall, but can shapeshift? Perhaps it can grow bigger by eating, and will grow in badassery that way? Also, what missing details are there? I'm a derp, so please point them out to me.

Half meter is good. I'd also already planned for it to grow bigger as it consumes matter, but I'm probably going to reverse the other part of your idea. As absorption=Badassery could lead to perpetual Badassery gain. Meaning that I'll instead have your Badassery Level determine the overall amount of matter you're able to absorb at any one time.

((Awww, I didnt notice this one D.Z.A.... Sadface. I will wait in line if that is ok? Also, I think you know who I made without looking in my spoiler.))
I knew I should have posted a link to this new project in the YaM thread. My bad, bro :(

Bright sides:

This only recently got a surge of interested participants, so you haven't yet missed anything game-wise.

This isn't first come first serve. So just because someone joins late, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be the last into the game.

That said, you seem to be missing the Origin section of your application(though I'm not sure how redundant that would end up being, considering how much of his history is already written down in other suggestion games). Everything else checks out.

(((((((((((((update?))))))))))))?

Apologies. I got back to my Base of Operations later than anticipated last night, and was thus left with far less time to work on things than I thought I'd have. Working on the rest now.

Rest assured, I want to get this underway as much as anyone else. But I'd rather have things be delayed for a little longer than have the start of the game be a rushed mess.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:39:15 pm by King DZA »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 05:38:44 pm »

Thanks, my liege.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2012, 06:02:37 pm »

Rest assured, I want to get this underway as much as anyone else. But I'd rather have things be delayed for a little longer than have the start of the game be a rushed mess.
+1

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2012, 01:04:57 pm »

((fixed D.Z.A. I didnt think an origin would be necessary but there you go, solved the problem joe.))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2012, 06:48:23 pm »

Apologies again. I decided to work on the info for all participants rather than just the starting five, in order to save myself time later on. However, it ended up taking more time than I thought it would...but I had some fun putting it all together, so it's not all bad.

Anyway, below is a portion of the info that I'll be keeping track of for all Chosen Ones during their time in the trial. Please take the time to look over your info, and alert me if anything is wrong/missing. Also feel free to put forth any questions or objections you may have about any of it. Better to get it out of the way now rather than during the game, after all.

I'll likely write up the introduction to the very first turn (which gives you the amazing opportunity to actually start playing the game!) after I awaken sometime tomorrow, just to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to review their stuff.

Zanzetkuken the Great
Spoiler: Gear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills & Abilities (click to show/hide)

Ranger Ely

Hisir Namedene

The Moderator

Taom

Jorn Darkmane

Sir Havel the Unyielding

TorZon The EverShifting

Sock Puppet Man

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:39:01 pm by King DZA »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2012, 07:22:38 pm »

Good stuff. Could you perhaps throw in an addendum to my clothing (he doesn't wear any) that instead states his appearance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61