Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92276 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2014, 06:31:21 pm »

Turn slowly, menacingly.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 14, 2014, 06:22:30 am »

The Moderator(s)

The doctor seems surprised by The Moderator's sudden change in attitude, yet can nevertheless sense the seriousness behind his mysterious request. "I...I'm sorry, but that simply isn't an option at this time."
She looks directly into the Chosen One's eyes, before quickly and nigh-imperceptibly shifting her own up toward the surrounding guards. A subtle attempt to warn him against continuing with the subject in their presence.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

The knight of stone slowly turns to look behind him, exhibiting an intimidating demeanor that, quite honestly, almost comes naturally to one of such uncanny size and appearance...

He rests his sight upon a small, trembling man unsteadily aiming a gun at him. The Chosen One has no doubt that this individual is affiliated with great group of wrongdoers inhabiting the area nearby.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #842 on: January 14, 2014, 08:20:18 am »

Release my grip on my sword and in the same instant lunge forward and seize him. Destroy his weapon and lift him off the ground by his arm.

How many? Try in different human languages until he responds. Meanwhile try to sense how innocent he is.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 14, 2014, 08:01:22 pm »

The Moderator releases his grip on the good Doctor

"Forgive me, it's just that alien has played a pretty big part in my current self."
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #844 on: January 14, 2014, 09:17:36 pm »

((Is he close enough for me to close within a few steps? I don't think he could hurt me with that gun but I'd rather not take the chance..))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 14, 2014, 09:53:23 pm »

Finish the banishment ritual.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 20, 2014, 08:49:23 am »

Sir Havel the Unyielding
((Why yes. Unluckily for him, he is. Also, the gun is just a simple assault rifle. AK-47 or the like. It would likely take quite a few rounds to inflict any significant amount of damage on Havel.))

In one sudden, startlingly swift motion, Sir Havel lets go of his Colossus Lunar Zweihander and springs forward to grab the man. Too frightened to react in any useful way, the terror-stricken gunman can do nothing but clumsily stumble back and fall over, losing hold of his weapon in the process.
Looming over the small man, the Chosen One reaches down and picks him and his gun up off the ground. In an unnerving display of strength, Sir Havel then wraps his mighty stone fist around the firearm with crushing force, reducing the deadly armament to a chunk of broken scrap metal with little effort.

Maintaining a firm grip on his right arm, the knight of stone brings the man to eye-level, and inquires—in as many human tongues as he can recall—into how many more of his criminal kin reside in the encampment ahead. Unfortunately, the man is apparently too shaken by this rather unpleasant first encounter with a Chosen One to respond with anything but a fearful, "¿...Q-Qué?"
As for how innocent he happens to be...while it is abundantly clear to Sir Havel that this individual is no saint, the knight of stone fails to sense anything that would lead him to believe the scared little man hanging helplessly in his grasp is of any notably heinous character.

The Moderator(s)

"...How so?" She asks, giving The Moderator a curious stare.

Jorn Darkmane

After ceaselessly chanting away for close to an hour straight, Jorn eventually decides that it would probably be best to move things along and send the apparition off on its not-so-merry way, so that both he and the family can finally put all this terrible ghost battling business to rest...

Of course, if it were that simple, said apparition would have been long gone by now.

For what should be fairly obvious reasons, the ghost is quite adamant about keeping itself outside and away from the infernal realm of the damned. And, for roughly the past hour, it has been devoting every last iota of energy it can muster to doing just that; latching doggedly onto the fabric of the earthly plane, and resisting the unremitting power of the Chosen One's dark, banishing magics. If Jorn plans on ridding the house of this malevolent soul anytime soon, he'll have to figure out a way to buff up the potency of his dramatic yet as of right now insufficient ritual. Otherwise, the ghost may just prove formidable enough to outlast even the most determined of the warlock's efforts.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #847 on: January 20, 2014, 02:00:00 pm »

Talk to him while I go get my sword. How many of your friends are in this blessed forest? I don't think you would've come alone.. Keep an eye on my surroundings, lest I be ambushed. Is there a camp nearby?

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 20, 2014, 09:47:05 pm »

"Well... It's a bit complicated..."

"Basically, during the Operation, he hit me with a mental attack. After that though, I was shown to somehow have The Gift. While not as strong as most, I can do some pretty nifty stuff.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 25, 2014, 07:39:02 am »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Laden with fear and unable to still his trembling, the man stares nervously at Sir Havel, yet does not utter a word. Seems the poor fellow is still struggling to take in everything that he has experienced over the last several seconds. Which isn't too unreasonable, when one considers the fact that being manhandled by giant stone knights likely isn't all that common an occurrence in the jungles of Peru...or anywhere else on Earth, really.

Despite the lack of communication from the small man, the Chosen One shortly discovers that his suspicions were far from misguided. For no sooner than he hefts his Zweihander off of the soft, moss-covered ground does the knight of stone catch a glimpse of another individual moving quietly through the foliage.

The Moderator(s)

"Huh. And here I was thinking you couldn't get any more remarkable..." The doctor mutters, her interest surely piqued by The Moderator's fascinating statement.
She leans in slightly, and, in a hushed tone, inquires further into the matter. "...Do the supervisors know about this?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #850 on: January 25, 2014, 01:41:04 pm »

Switch my grip on the man so that he's tucked under my one arm. Keep my greatblade shouldered with the other hand. Pointedly face the individual in the brush so he knows I can see him.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 25, 2014, 10:10:10 pm »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Sir Havel places the small man under his left arm, before centering his steady gaze directly on the shady individual hiding behind the thick veil of vegetation.
The individual takes a couple of steps back to further conceal themselves within the surrounding flora, but otherwise continues to silently watch the Chosen One.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 25, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »

"I believe they don't. You know what it is?" The Moderator whispers back.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 25, 2014, 11:53:33 pm »

The Moderator(s)

"Only vague rumors, though I'd very much like to know more. Assuming we ever get the chance to talk in private."
Dr. Weller abruptly steps back, and in a loud, attention-diverting voice says, "Alright, let's go get started on those scans!"

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 26, 2014, 01:50:43 am »

The Moderator(s)

"Only vague rumors, though I'd very much like to know more. Assuming we ever get the chance to talk in private."
Dr. Weller abruptly steps back, and in a loud, attention-diverting voice says, "Alright, let's go get started on those scans!"

"Yeah, Scans"
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61