Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92305 times)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #615 on: January 27, 2013, 06:47:26 am »

The Moderator scoffs

"Bitch please."

Knee this annoyance in the groin.

Other-me

"I should really phase us at Black Arrow. This is really boring, and I should really get to fixing the damn AC/10
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 02, 2013, 02:28:25 am »

Zanzetkuken the Great

Keeping his guard up, the Chosen One decides to wait patiently for his opponents to initiate the fight. Though after the standstill continues to go unbroken for another minute or two, it becomes apparent that the Black Maple forces have a similar plan in mind.

"You know, if you surrender now, it might still be worth taking you as a prisoner instead of just killing you right here." One of the elite soldiers states.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

"Please take extra care when transporting the lantern; the Lunar Flame within will not last long if exposed to the light of day." The shrinekeeper informs Sir Havel, as he collects the remaining artifacts from off the chamber floor. Once all of the sacred items are in hand, the Chosen One nods solemnly to the shrinekeeper, and begins to make his way back through the narrow tunnel...

Hisir Namedene

Hisir focuses to the best of his ability, but is unable to pick up on any unusual shadow-related happenings going on in the area. If there are any fellow beings of darkness residing in this world, it doesn't seem that they're likely to be found in this town.

Growing increasingly worried about the possibility of being caught and sent back to prison, one of the fugitives lightly taps on the Chosen One's shoulder. "I don't mean to rush you, sir knight or whatever you are, but shouldn't we get moving? The police are probably already out looking for us, and I doubt we'll be all that hard to spot standing out in the open like this..."

The Moderator(s)

Hoping to incapacitate his adversary with a good ol' fashioned blow below the belt, The Moderator jerks his knee upward into the soldier's crotch. The attack causes the soldier to flinch instinctively, yet surprisingly, doesn't actually appear to do him any real harm. The Moderator quickly realizes that his opponent's nether regions must be guarded some sort of protective padding.
The soldier breathes a short sigh of relief, before aggressively pulling off the Chosen One's darksteel helm and tossing it aside. "You didn't really think this uniform wouldn't include any protection against a simple strike to the balls, did you?"

The irritatingly competent soldier cocks his arm back, presumably in preparation for driving his fist through the Chosen One's face. "I wonder how many punches it will take to turn your head to mush..."

Other-Moderator

"Sorry, but orders are orders. It's going to be at least another several hours before we reach PNG, so you might as well-" The soldier abruptly stops when he and a few of his comrades are called up to the front of the helicopter by the pilot. "Wait here, I'll be right back..."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2013, 02:43:33 am »

Rest in peace friend.
Collapse the shrine. Continue on my merry way.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2013, 03:22:50 am »

"You're right, i was just thinking a bit, let's get moving."

Go to a forest or anywhere near that is sparsely populated or not.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2013, 06:50:00 pm »

"There is no area that can hold me.  I came into this very room without going through the rest of the base.  However, I might agree to stay here for variable times determined by me, if you stop keeping the moderator prisoner, along with having your soldier stop strangling him."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:52:59 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 02, 2013, 10:45:23 pm »

You have to try it... There is no choice

I can't do it... Not even if some irritatingly competent henchmen

What he was thinking, was an idea absolutely crazy by any standard.

He was going to try and FUS RO DAH his opponent

I saw the Dragonborn do it, and that means, so can I... I hope

Other-me

"This can only be good news..."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:25:34 am by Kestrel_6 »

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2013, 02:35:19 pm »

Hisir Namedene

Doing their best to avoid being seen in broad daylight by any residents of the area, Hisir & company set out through the town in search of a secluded place to take refuge from prying eyes...

Zanzetkuken the Great

The elite soldier looks over and observes The Moderator and his opponent for a second. "Don't worry, he's being dealt with by a trained professional.

I'll admit you may have been able to make your way in here with impressively little effort, but if you do not start complying with our orders, there's no way you're going to make it out. Not with the both of you alive. Think about this rationally for a moment:
Do you have any idea how deep in the facility you are? How powerful this organization is? Even if one of you do miraculously manage to escape, there's not a single place on the planet that will allow you to hide from us for very long. You'd be labeled an enemy of the Canadian government, and following that, it would only be a matter of time before you were hunted down and eliminated. Your best option is simply to put down your weapons and start cooperating now, before the trouble you cause ends up nullifying whatever potential usefulness you have."

Just then, a booming shout (followed shortly by a loud crash) echoes throughout the room. The elite soldier immediately looks back toward The Moderator, and upon seeing that his comrade no longer has him under control, orders one of the surrounding squads to go and assist in subduing him.

The Moderator(s)

Sadly, before The Moderator can try anything, the soldier's fist strikes him square in the jaw. Much to the frustration of the soldier, however, the Chosen One appears remarkably unfazed by the blow. Looks like he underestimated The Moderator's ability to take a punch.

As his ever-determined foe prepares to strike him again, The Moderator conveniently recalls a certain potent technique he had briefly studied during one of his adventures to the far off world of Nirn, and feels positive that it would be the perfect solution to a problematic situation like his. His chances of actually being able to preform the technique may be pitifully slim, but he can't afford to spend time worrying about that now. Finding a way to escape his current predicament is the top priority. And with great luck, this way just might be crazy enough to work...

The Moderator takes a deep breath, stares his opponent straight in the eyes, and shouts three ancient words of power at the top of his lungs. The resulting burst of pure, unrelenting force causes the soldier to fly several feet into the air, before crashing down onto one of the sturdy metal tables situated nearby...holy shit, it actually worked! As is to be expected, without any prior practice, the attack wasn't quite as well executed as it could have been, and the sudden release of so much power has left the Chosen One feeling mildly disoriented. Of course, that hardly makes it any less of a badass accomplishment. (+Badassery)

"Argh...fuck..." The soldier grunts as he struggles to sit up.

Other-Moderator

As the soldiers' conversation with the pilot comes to an end, it becomes uncomfortably clear that they aren't too happy about whatever it is they've been told. A mere seconds go by, and before The Moderator is even sure of what has happened, there is an agitated soldier standing in front of him and a gun pointed at his head.

"I've just been informed that they're experiencing a bit of trouble back at base; apparently some mysterious figure wearing a suit of impenetrable armor and armed with a hyper-advanced blade of some sort bypassed all of the facility's early detection and defense systems by teleporting directly into one of Maple's high-security development departments, and is at this moment making an aggressive attempt to liberate your twin from our custody. If you can provide any insight at all into what the hell is going on over there, now would be a pretty damn good time to share it."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2013, 05:31:51 pm »

"For getting out of the base, I can cast a bolt of raw energy upwards creating a direct line to the surface, cost 1 mana.  I can also summon two artifacts that when destroyed, give their users flight, cost 1 mana each.  Total 3 mana, all of which I have.  You must also realize the fact that I can travel between universes naturally, which is how I got in here.  Due to that, my presence must have been noticed within the multiverse, and an entity known as Nicol Bolas might be on his way, if he is not already here.  Bolas has the power to eliminate entire armies with the spells he has, and only I know the way to prevent him from entering, or remove him if he is already here.  What do you say to that?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2013, 09:03:05 pm »

The Moderator stood up, completely stunned by the events that just unfolded.

He had just Dragon-shouted an opponent. As a human. And it worked.

"Stay down. You probably broke something. For your good, just rest."

He hears the whirring and noises of a squad approaching. At least one has Power Armour.

Try to look as non-agressive as possible.

Other-me

Well, shit. Guess me from the future has been in some interesting places to make friends with a Planeswalker...

"This is interesting... I have no knowledge of Planeswalkers being on Earth, so he must be linked to my future beings presence... I have no knowledge of what is happening, but him being here is definitely linked to other-me, which means there is an event he has experienced that I haven't. So either this Planeswalker is a friend of older-me, or they are on some kind of mission for another deity, leader, or organisation. Your quarrel is not with me, as we both have to live here. Besides, Canada is cool."

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 14, 2013, 11:20:10 am »

Zanzetkuken the Great

"Escape via flight? I'd love to see how that works out for you, considering the anti-air capabilities we have at our disposal were designed to be used against airborne objects much faster and tougher than yourself.
As for this 'Nicol Bolas' character, he may have been able to defeat the armies of wherever it is you come from, which would be no surprise if their tactics were anywhere near as haphazard as your own, but I'm more than a little confident that a modern military institution like the Canadian Armed Forces has the skill and resources necessary to take on a mysterious lone wizard and his magic spells. To be honest though, I'd say it's far more likely that you're just making all of this up in an ultimately pointless attempt to buy yourself some time and come off as more powerful than you truly are."

The Moderator(s)

As a fresh new batch of adversaries draw near, The Moderator does all he can to keep himself from being perceived as an immediate threat. When confronted by the squad, his efforts appear pay off. At least to the point that they decide not to open fire on sight.

Advancing with caution, the majority of the squad moves in to apprehend the Chosen One, while a couple of its members are sent over to check the condition his previous opponent.

Other-Moderator

"...Planeswalker?" The soldier asks with a perplexed look on his face.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 14, 2013, 12:32:28 pm »

"Considering darksteel, which this armor is made of, cannot be destroyed, formed, warped, melted, or any other means, I'll be fine.  Nothing is tougher than that.

Anyway, the only reason this base isn't a crater right now, is due to the fact that I want to kill none, if possible.  Bolas would've just utilized what is refered to as the 'infinite mana' spell that would've allowed him to send down a fireball the size of...maybe Canada?, at this base, to the core.  Though, he would probably have tried to erase the entire personel's minds so that he could turn you into 'puppets' to further whatever plans he has made over the past...I think his age was over 25000 years.  You don't live that long letting people live."

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 16, 2013, 07:20:28 am »

The Moderator(s)

As a fresh new batch of adversaries draw near, The Moderator does all he can to keep himself from being perceived as an immediate threat. When confronted by the squad, his efforts appear pay off. At least to the point that they decide not to open fire on sight.

Advancing with caution, the majority of the squad moves in to apprehend the Chosen One, while a couple of its members are sent over to check the condition his previous opponent.

Other-Moderator

"...Planeswalker?" The soldier asks with a perplexed look on his face.

The Moderator, even though his hands were up, he was grinning like a maniac.

Not because he was going to lose his mind, but because he had done it..

He had just freaking Dragon-shouted.

"After I really escape, I So Gotta go to Nirn. Think of all the coo, shit I could Learn!"

Other-Moderator

"Moderators use technology mostly to move between dimensions, or 'Planes'. We try and restore order, all that Lawful Good deal. They are more Neutral. They just roam as they please. Mods and Walkers almost never meet, but one would be a very powerful ally. They could summon creatures, teleport, have bloody good armor, all that jazz. If he is friends with future-me, there is no chance you could hold one for a long period of time. 1st gen power armor and lasers ain't got shit on Darksteel. I suggest you just let them go. Less pointless loss of life. And no, I'm not saying that because. I saw a base with Level VI Tech... I never knew people could be turned into such interesting shapes. I found out a Planeswalker was behind the assault. One survivor, terrified. Too much trouble. Planeswalkers were always damned bad news"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 18, 2013, 06:59:23 am »

Zanzetkuken the Great

"So you're perfectly willing to risk bringing the wrath of an evil, inconceivably powerful 25000 year old wizard upon the Earth for the sake of launching a surprise attack on an organization that had caused you no previous trouble whatsoever...yet expect me to believe that the only reason you've avoided killing anyone thus far is because you're simply too virtuous and merciful to commit an unnecessary act of murder?  Forgive my skepticism, but I don't see why we should consider trusting even a single word you say."

The Moderator(s)

Now beginning to understand the true extent of the power gifted to him by the spectral figure, the awestruck Chosen One's mind starts to race as he excitedly contemplates the myriad possibilities that are open him...that is, until his train of thought is suddenly disrupted when the muzzle of an assault rifle gets pressed against his head, and he is ordered to get on the ground.

Other-Moderator

After a few seconds of silently staring at the Moderator, the soldier sighs and slowly lowers his weapon, before heading back to speak with the pilot once again...

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 18, 2013, 09:35:43 pm »

"Well, considering that I quasi-recently died when I was trying to kill an alternate version of myself that was bent upon conquering the multiverse, only to be revived by an incorporeal diety that wanted me to go through a 'contest' along with the moderator here, along with a few other people, some of whom are trying to exterminate all life on the planet, by the way, in order to become a 'god' to join a pantheon of his that is going to be used to win a competition to retroactively save the original universe that contained the Earth.  Yes I just said original.  He recreated the earth in order to serve as an arena to compete in, that is why I am making that risk.  Confusing enough for you?"

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 19, 2013, 03:10:56 am »

[
The Moderator(s)

Now beginning to understand the true extent of the power gifted to him by the spectral figure, the awestruck Chosen One's mind starts to race as he excitedly contemplates the myriad possibilities that are open him...that is, until his train of thought is suddenly disrupted when the muzzle of an assault rifle gets pressed against his head, and he is ordered to get on the ground.

Other-Moderator

After a few seconds of silently staring at the Moderator, the soldier sighs and slowly lowers his weapon, before heading back to speak with the pilot once again...

Follow said order

I will really have to analyse that stuff that this DZA god gave me...

Other-me

"So... Anyone got any good stories?"
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61