Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92271 times)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2012, 07:31:09 pm »

"One thing I know for certain, there are three- no wait, he got 'Scaped. Two Moderators within Black Maple, excluding us. Anything you wanna know?"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2012, 09:06:29 pm »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

The boys quickly get up and run behind the knight of stone, just as long, writhing tendrils start to sprout out from the beneath girls' skin. The Chosen One holds his Colossus Lunar Zweihander at the ready, yet before he has a chance to react, something wraps around his right ankle and pulls his leg out from under him with unexpected strength, bringing him crashing to the ground...

Sir Havel looks back, and is met with the unsettling sight of a large, dark tentacle coiled tightly around his lower limb. Even more unsettling, is the fact that it looks to be coming from the mouth of the trapped ceremony leader.

Jorn Darkmane

Picking up on the subtle command of his master, the boggart emerges from the candy & snacks isle with a mouthful of various treats, leaving behind a mess of torn open wrappers and packages.
The boggart sneaks over to the counter, before jumping up and snatching the map out of the elderly man's grasp. It then proceeds to take the man's glasses as well, along with the hat he was wearing, and curiously attempts to try the items on for itself...

The elderly man stares at the creature standing on his counter with an expression of utter shock. "Wh- what the hell is that thing?!"

The Moderator

"Other Moderators in the facility...? Can you elaborate please?"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:24:05 pm by King DZA »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2012, 09:39:13 pm »

Have the prison envelop him completely and crush him. Cut the tentacle from your leg and roll to your feet, then grab some fire in your offhand and ask Lunus to fuse it with your blade. Chop any tentacles that emerge from the girls and chant holy excising mantras until the demons inside them are finished, then place their corpses reverently aside one another and pray for the deliverance of their souls. To the boys. I beg your forgiveness. It was not their time. Prostrate yourself before them and wait for them to address you.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2012, 10:22:51 pm »

"That my friend is a boggart." Calmly walk out the door and order the boggart to follow.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2012, 11:02:10 pm »

"That my friend is a boggart." Calmly walk out the door and order the boggart to follow.
((Lol. Way to play it cool. :) ))

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:49 pm »

"You seriously expected there was a single Moderator? there are THOUSANDS of us. a few that i'm in contact with live here in Canada, and three I know of work in Black Maple. But I don't know who they are specifically. Except one got sent to the Battlescape for speaking out against the COuncil's dickheadery. His mind... Deteriorated too much by the time he yielded. So far, I'm the only Human Moderator to survive a week. But other me, hasn't... experienced that. Remember that suprise meteor that landed in the Outback, a while ago?"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 26, 2012, 02:10:08 am »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

The mound of earth rises over the ceremony leader's head, and a smothered crunching noise is heard when it abruptly compacts itself around him moments later. Sir Havel brings his zweihander down on the tentacle, causing it to spray forth the same black fluid that was contained in the bowl as it is cleanly severed.

Once the knight of stone gets to his feet, he scoops up the still-burning coals of the small fire, and Lunus does what she can to combine the energy of the flames with the Chosen One's weapon. The fire jumps from the coals to Havel's zweihander, and soon, the entire blade is enveloped in a soft, dark blue flame.
The girls stand up, but send no tentacles in the knight of stone's direction; their newly-grown appendages appear less developed than the one that came from the ceremony leader. Sir Havel begins to recite a number of holy mantras, yet it only seems to aggravate them. With inhuman speed, both girls charge at the Sir Havel and the boys, yelling and screeching at the top of their lungs...

Jorn Darkmane

The boggart hops down with the items and runs to Jorn's side as he begins to take his leave.
"Hey, wait! Stop!" The elderly man searches around underneath the counter and quickly grabs a handgun, which he immediately aims at the Chosen One before he can reach the door.

The Moderator(s)

"...Go on." The voice sounds much more serious in tone now.

Other-Moderator
The Moderator hears a door opening behind him. He is approached by a man that looks like he works in some kind of medical department. With a syringe in one hand, he undoes the restraints on the Moderator's left arm. "There's a small requirement that must be met before you can be allowed to depart from this facility. Please hold out your arm."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2012, 08:26:07 am »

Ask Lunus to slow them as much as possible, then cut them down, once that has been done [repeat holy rituals and the apology to the boys detailed in the previous post].

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 26, 2012, 11:24:20 am »

Run like the wind!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 26, 2012, 04:51:49 pm »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Even with the help of Lunus, the girls prove to be formidable opponents. Leaping over the mighty swing of Sir Havel's zweihander, one of the girls lands on top of the knight of stone with almost enough force to make him lose his balance. The other jumps toward one of the boys, but he is fortunate enough to dive out of the way at the last second.

The first girl latches onto the Chosen One with her tendrils as she pulls and scratches at his head. While not actually very harmful to the knight of stone, it does do a wonderful job of obstructing his vision. The second girl looks around, and sets her eyes on a new target...

Jorn Darkmane

Jorn and his boggart burst out of the gas station doors as the elderly man opens fire, and bolt down the street until they are a good distance away from the establishment. The Chosen One suffers a small injury on his right side from being grazed by a bullet, but otherwise the two escape unharmed.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:05:59 pm by King DZA »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #370 on: October 26, 2012, 05:39:19 pm »

((Yuck.))
Grab the girl on your back and slam her to the ground. Punch your boot through her chest to hold her down and then lop her head off before turning to face your new opponent with a quick swing to the midsection. All the while recite a Hymn of Protection to shield the boys.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 26, 2012, 07:25:46 pm »

Look at the map.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 26, 2012, 09:31:37 pm »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

The knight of stone grabs hold of the girl attacking him, and throws her onto the floor hard enough to knock the wind out of her, stunning her momentarily. He then stomps down on the girl's chest, causing blood to spurt from her mouth as her rib cage is crushed under the force of his foot, before finally separating her head from her body with one powerful swipe of his blade.
The Chosen One quickly turns around, and with a great slash of his Colossus Lunar Zweihander, bisects the second girl before she gets the opportunity to attack anyone else. He is uncertain of whether his Hymn of Protection truly worked, but at least now he won't have to find out.

Rather than leaving them to litter the ground in pieces, Sir Havel takes the time to arrange the girls' bodies to rest in a more respectful manner, before offering a prayer for their souls, and asking for the forgiveness of the three boys for his violent actions. "Is...this supposed to be part of the acceptance ritual?" Asks one of the boys, still struck with disbelief from what he's just witnessed.

Jorn Darkmane

After taking the map from the boggart, Jorn unfolds and inspects it closely. It turns out to be a simple state map, showing most of the known roads and settlements within the U.S. state of South Carolina. Admittedly, it would probably of more use if he could pinpoint his own location on the map. Nevertheless, the Chosen One now has a better general idea of where he's currently standing on the planet.

Estimated time passed: 10 minutes.

22:15 remain.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:57:45 pm by King DZA »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 26, 2012, 09:39:02 pm »

So my actions are not lost in the thread.

>Search the mountains with the squadron hawks.  Making a map of the surrounding area, including any visible nearby towns.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 26, 2012, 10:02:35 pm »

GUNIN's demon tentacle girl battle seems to be wrapped up, and Vgray successfully got away with his gas station robbery, so you shouldn't have to wait too much longer. And just to assure the other participants that I haven't forgotten about them:

TorZon's results will likely be posted along with Zan's, though we probably won't see any for Hisir til around 19:00, due to him having lots of ground to cover before reaching his destination.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61