Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92263 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 1
« Reply #210 on: September 18, 2012, 11:55:13 pm »

((Update? Or is DZA gone for some reason that I am unaware of?))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:06:26 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2012, 12:40:03 am »

Belated update partly due to waiting for Inithis, and to being a tad busy yesterday. Allow me to make up for it by giving you all an extra tidbit of information about the workings of the game:

If all the posted action results are estimated to have taken place in under 5 minutes of time (such as the ones here), I won't bother updating the countdown timer.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Sir Havel walks calmly into the lobby of the inn. As the Chosen One enters the establishment, a man at the front desk stares at him with a look of confusion and unbelief. "What the hell...?"

Hisir Namedene

Hisir left the tower well over an hour ago, heading eastward after failing to find anything that could be considered a useful weapon. Seems like Mr. Beckford was more a man of arts and literature, rather than one of battle and bloodshed. So far, the Chosen One has come across some large copses and tall hills, but nothing that could rightly be called a forest or mountain. Most the way, it's just been field after field after field...

The Moderator

Investigating the surrounding area to the best of his ability, The Moderator is able to confirm a couple of things:

One, there is an abundance of plant life in his current location. Two, the ground gets considerable steeper off of the trail, which is probably something to be careful about.
Finally, and he can't be entirely certain about this, but it definitely seems like there's something standing a couple yards ahead of him.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2012, 12:44:05 am »

"Halt, who goes there?"

Aim Pistol. If animal with aggressive intentions, kill it. If person, keep aimed, and ask name.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2012, 12:49:02 am »

((I honestly have no idea where to go from here.))
Bow. Ask where I can find the nearest supply of warriors or law enforcement (police, martial arts gym, literally anything). Tell him at length that his fate, and the fate of his kind, hangs in the balance.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2012, 01:08:09 am »

The Moderator

Pistol at the ready, The Moderator demands that the being before him make itself known. However, the being (if there even is one) offers no response.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Still perplexed as to what exactly is going on, the man responds. "I...uh...I don't know. Probably somewhere in Carlsbad, but that's twenty miles away from here..."

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2012, 01:11:50 am »

Check what it is... But still be ready to shoot.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2012, 07:19:28 am »

"Where, in the name of Sirith, are there nothing but hills and plains?!!
Where am I!?"
Keep going, if you find a bike, take it and go on.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:35:43 am by Child of Armok »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2012, 07:20:44 am »

Taom simply made his way towards the individuals, raising his hand in greeting. After all, most country-folk are friendly. Feeling more at-ease, he almost laughs at his earlier paranoia. "Hello! Can one of you show me the way to a safe dwelling-place?"

(Sorry. I thought I had updated earlier; must have somehow closed out the window.)
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2012, 07:12:28 am »

The Moderator

Carefully, The Moderator approaches the being. Apparently not the social type, it lets loose a strange grunting noise. The Moderator slowly steps back. Although it's still difficult to actually see the thing, from the sound it made he is able to identify the creature as most likely being an adult moose.

Taom

Looking over the trio, which seems to be composed of two males and a female, Taom can tell that he must have caught them off-guard with his sudden emergence from the copse followed by his unusual request.

One of the boys tries to speak, but gets cut off by the other, slightly older looking one. "Um, we're kind of busy right now, but there's a few hotels or guest houses or whatever back in the town." He says, pointing back toward the settlement. "Just keep walking down the main street and you're bound to see one eventually."

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2012, 11:25:28 am »

Where am I!?"

And me?  :(

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2012, 04:10:35 pm »

Quote from: For those interested in: Turn Progression
everyone's actions may not always finish at the same time. So if you aren't included in an update post, it just means your action(s) aren't yet completed and nothing of note has taken place.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2012, 08:10:52 pm »

((So..what am I doing right now? I'm not sure where to go, besides Carlsbad to see if I can gather men to my banner. I'm hoping something bad will happen soon so that I can save people, and they'll come to me for help.))
Ask if anything unusual has been going on here, or anywhere. Ask him the way to Carlsbad. Get local or regional maps if possible. Observe the man's build and demeanour.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2012, 01:37:07 am »

Sir Havel the Unyielding

The man raises an eyebrow upon hearing the Chosen One's request to know of any strange happenings. "Well, there's a talking statue with a giant sword standing in front of me..."
The man tells Sir Havel that he could probably get him a map, but he would have to pay for it. He has no problem with writing down some simple directions to reach Carlsbad for the knight of stone, though.

The man himself looks fairly scrawny. He also appears surprisingly relaxed around the Chosen One. It seems like he thinks Sir Havel's appearance is merely some sort of clever trick.

In that moment, feeling somewhat uncertain about what his next move should be, the Chosen One hears the wise words of the spectral figure he met earlier echo through his mind:
Quote from: Spectral figure
Sleep or meditation will allow your consciousness to travel back to this realm. If you ever feel in need of guidance, visit me here and I will see what I can do to help.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2012, 07:40:07 am »

Take the directions. Go outside and walk until you are alone. Have a seat on the ground and meditate.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2012, 10:23:47 am »

Where am I!?"

And me?  :(

AND ME????  :(
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61