Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68341 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Praise be!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

"Um...that's not the guy, but I STILL need ta defuse a feckin bomb. Now if ya don't know any mechanic or some shite like that, get the feck away."

See if the officer knows anyone who could defuse the bomb and if not, enter library and find that feckin' bomb defusing manual.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Eight: Oh Gosh.
« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2012, 08:17:44 am »

Episode Four: Turn Eight: Oh Gosh.

The Village of Ardglass…

Still resisting nudification, Father Brown keeps the tea urn covering his naughty bits as he wanders towards the milk float, hoping to take over from the unpriestly maniacs currently in control
As he wanders naked into the village of Ardglass, Father Brown reflects on life.

It is pleasant, he thinks to himself, to feel God’s own drizzle alight gently upon one’s nake- OH FECKIN’ SHITE I’M NAKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VILLAGE ONCE AGAIN!

Panicking, he lifts up his tea urn in an ashamed daze, thrusting it over his exposed groin.

He pours the scalding tea all over his crotch!

His legs burn!

His unmentionables boil!

He screams in terrible pain and runs this way and that, arms flailing as he sprints blindly down the road!

The ear-shattering commotion brings several old ladies to their bungalow windows, and curtains twitch in barely concealed delight as they gaze upon the naked priest.

Get off him, then grab two pints of milk and make the next delivery for him.
"Righto," says Father Lars, not as far away from Father Brown as one might think as he gets off Father Fusco’s lap.

He thrusts his naked arse right into the windscreen as he reaches behind the seats for the two pints of milk Mrs McDaly requires.

He notices, looking out the back as he struggles to grab the bottles in the unsteady milk float, that there seem to be quite a number of old women looking out from behind their curtains at something going on in the street.

He is suddenly quite aware of his naked backside thrust against the cold glass of the milk float windscreen. He gets the milk as fast as he can, hoping to hide his shame behind the two bottles. He turns round, barely missing Father Fusco with his spiritual presence and-

Drive off to the McDaly residence!
"Thanks, ya gobshite!" happily shouts Father Fusco, freed from the hideous sensation of naked priest.

"Full speed ahead for Mrs McDal- OH JESUS SHITING FECK SHITE!" he screams as a naked priest with a bright red crotch runs straight in front of his milk float.

"OH MY FECKIN’ SHITEPANTS!" he cries as he desperately throws the milk float to the right to try to avoid this sudden nude apparition.

"OH MY F- OH SHITE I’M GOING TO HELL I’VE KILLED A MAN OH SHITE OH SHITE!" he blurts as he knocks down Father Brown and crushes his leg with the suddenly out of control vehicle.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!" yelps Father Fusco as he sees the very solid looking brick wall of Mrs McDaly’s bungalow about a dozen metres in front of him.

"OHMYGODWE’REALLGOINGTOFECKIN’DIEEEEEEEEE!" he wails as the milk float mounts the curb, rides over the pavement, through Mrs McDaly’s delicately planted herbaceous border and onto her front lawn.

"OH MY FE- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he whimpers, as Father Lars falls over front first and naked onto him, completely missing his own seat and finishing up with his head dangling out of the milk float door and his feet where he had hoped to place his buttocks.

Father Fusco throws his arms over his face and screams incomprehensibly as Father Lars drops the milk bottles onto Mrs McDaly’s front lawn.

The milk float trundles onwards, the old lady’s bungalow less than ten metres away across the wet grass.

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Library…

See if the officer knows anyone who could defuse the bomb and if not, enter library and find that feckin' bomb defusing manual.
"Um...that's not the guy, but I STILL need ta defuse a feckin bomb," blasts Father Reilly as he lies on the floor bleeding. "Now if ya don't feckin’ well know any feckin’ mechanic or some feckin’ shite like that, get the feckin’ feck away, you big turdy bollock!"

”What the feck are you talking about, you big mad feckin’ eejit? You know, all this talk of bombs is very feckin’ suspicious, don’t you know? I tell you what, I think I’m feckin’ well going to have to do a strip search, you wee little gobshite,” answers the police officer.

Before Father Reilly can stop bleeding enough to mount any kind of resistance, Officer Mallarky starts tugging as hard as he can on the priest’s blood-soaked cassock, finally managing to rip it off the reluctantly and now fully naked priest just as this latter finishes struggling to his feet and flees, hobbling and trailing blood, into the local library.

”Hey! Come back you great fecker!” comes a shout behind him.

"No feckin’ way, you big pervert!" shouts Father Reilly, turning over his shoulder. "Feckin’ feck the feck off, I’ve got a village to save!!"

Officer Mallarky fires off two shots from his pistol, searches quickly in the priest’s cassock for any sign of a bomb, and then ambles dejectedly over to the library entrance. He spies Father Reilly standing over the help desk in the centre of the library. He is fairly easy to recognise.

”Hands up, you mad bastard!” shouts the cop.

"So, erm, have you got any books about bombs?" asks the priest of the librarian, in a gentle priestly voice. "Oh, and, you know, do you think you could ask this gentleman to make a little less noise?” he adds, pointing to the police officer with the gun. ”I’m fairly sure you’ll agree that a library is meant to feckin’ well be a place of learning rather than this raucous shite, don’t chaknow?"

Father Brown has a -1 Suspected Broken Leg Bonus next turn! One priest is naked and on another priest’s lap again! One priest is naked and bleeding! Another is naked and has burnt his groin and been run over and is lying on the floor! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 4 MILES PER HOUR EXACTLY! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE! BELOW FOUR MILES PER HOUR WILL RESULT IN TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DOOM!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:52:35 am by lawastooshort »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Eight: Oh Gosh.
« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2012, 09:25:27 am »

Speed up and drive off to the final delivery, pushing father Lars off my lap!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2012, 11:18:26 pm »

Final deliverIES.  There's two left.

"Where'd ye learn to drive, ye gobshite?"

Get milk, commence dropoff at next house!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2012, 02:00:31 am »

Keep going with the book search! Use the furniture as cover from the cop!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2012, 03:56:10 am »

Final deliverIES.  There's two left.

Oops. Must have forgotten to update that bit. Incidentally you, as co-deliverers, both got 1 POP for the delivery. There may have been some penalties for considerable nudity though. Also GSF has specified via PM that he doesn't mean to speed up directly into the house ahead, but rather to attempt to turn and drive round it. It is probable that Father Brown is currently outside the blast radius of the milk float, as an unrelated aside.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2012, 09:06:09 am »

Stumble on recklessly towards the next delivery destination, cursing these incompetents who think they are priests
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2012, 11:04:23 am »

((Gosh Darn it, I'M the milk priest! YOU TWO are regular priests! Now shove off and perform a mass or some shite like that.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2012, 11:04:52 am »

((I'm heeeeeeelpiiiiing))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2012, 02:35:31 am »

((Father Fusco. Hear me, my child. Your fellow priests have become a hindrance and a liability. You must kill them. They covet your milkiness for themselves and cannot be trusted.))

((:P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Nine: Bombs for Eejits!
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2012, 11:22:08 am »

Episode Four: Turn Nine: Bombs For Eejits!

The Village of Ardglass…

Get milk, commence dropoff at next house!
Father Lars wriggles about on Father Fusco’s lap like some kind of frightening holy nudist eel, eventually managing, as the milk float approaches Mrs McDaly’s rather solid-looking bungalow, to wrest himself away and get himself upright enough to lean out the back and grab a few bottles of milk.

Suddenly Father Fusco and the milk float turn hard, throwing Father Lars once more onto his colleague’s lap and one of the bottles out of the milk float window!

The milk bottle shatters on the ground.

Speed up and drive off to the final delivery, pushing father Lars off my lap!
"Where'd ye learn to drive, ye gobshite?" shouts Father Lars, sprawled across Father Fusco and still, incidentally, quite naked.

”THE SAME PLACE WHERE YO MOMMA LEARNED TO DRIVE, YOU BIG FAT EEJIT!” replies Father Fusco. ”Now get the feck off my feckin’ lap, you naked bastard!”

Father Fusco pushes Father Lars off his lap with great force, pushing him entirely out of the window of the milk float where he rolls slitheringly on the floor in the long damp grass.

Father Fusco keeps turning hard to the left, storms round Mrs McDaly’s front lawn in a complete and very tight circle at over five mile per hour, crushes Father Lars’ legs beneath him, and screeches off towards Mrs O’Daly’s house!

Stumble on recklessly towards the next delivery destination, cursing these incompetents who think they are priests
As he screeches off, Father Fusco passes the cursing Father Brown, pushing a mobile tea urn with one hand and waving the other in the air after the careless bastard driver of an eejit so-called priest. His crotch appears to be bright red.

He catches up with Father Fusco a couple of minutes later to find his fellow so-called priest driving in circles outside Mrs O’Daly’s house, her lawn rutted to smithereens and her front wall covered in the remains of more than half a dozen milk bottles and their contents.

The deliveries are complete! The only thing left to do is return the milk float to the depot!

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Library…

Keep going with the book search! Use the furniture as cover from the cop!
Meanwhile, in Cloonsherevagh municipal library, Father Reilly is on the run and in the nip, hiding behind a small chair and thumbing through a hard cover book.

If one got as close as the police officer hunting him would like to get, one would see that the book is entitled Bombs for Eejits: How to Feckin’ Well Defuse Them Fast – A Guide for Beginners.

Father Lars has a -1 Suspected Broken Leg Bonus next turn! One priest is naked! One priest is naked and bleeding! Another is naked and has burnt his groin! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 4.8 MILES PER HOUR EXACTLY! IT IS GOING IN CIRCLES ON MRS O’DALY’S LAWN! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE! BELOW FOUR MILES PER HOUR WILL RESULT IN TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DOOM!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Nine: Bombs for Eejits!
« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2012, 11:37:03 am »

((LOOK AT ALL THEM POINTS. Being the Milk priest was the best Idea I've had since putting up that giant sheet of metal outside the movie theater!))

"Oy! Lars! Be a dear and be my GPS for now, alright ya' eejit!?

Shout the directions at him and drive off, following his instructions.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2012, 11:41:54 am »

"Oi!  How about the bloody bomb, you arsebiscuit?"

Assist with the assisting!  Do a running down the street mass while at it!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2012, 12:40:07 pm »

Father Lars is a couple of streets away, lying on the ground with a suspected broken leg and no clothes, although none of these facts prevents either of these actions really. Also, don't count yer chickens, and all that, eh, GSF ;)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27