Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68313 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Five: Warp Speed!
« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2012, 10:24:43 am »

Oh dear.

Using the vegetables as a disguise, elude the Bishop long enough to find clothing!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Five: Warp Speed!
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2012, 02:46:47 pm »

((Missed the update.))

Raise hands but counter-argue that shooting a bomb supposedly in my bollocks would be a very bad idea.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Six: Oh My Arse!
« Reply #272 on: November 01, 2012, 08:58:33 am »

Episode Four: Turn Six: Oh My Arse!

The Village of Creggenbaun…

Happily whistling onwards, Father Brown wanders to the general direction of Ardglass and the milk float. If possible, offer calming tea to all concerned.
Whistling out of tune like the happy little priest he is, Father Brown wanders off to Ardglass whilst pushing his tea urn.

He suddenly realises he is in the village of Cloonsherevagh!

There seems to be some sort of incident at the library!

The Village of Ardglass…

Using the vegetables as a disguise, elude the Bishop long enough to find clothing!
Somebody who is in Ardglass is Father Lars! He’s naked and covered in vegetables! Seeing Bishop Lennan storming towards him with righteous fury written across his brow, the good Father Lars hurriedly balances a cabbage on his head and burrows down deeper into the mass of carrots and leeks.

As he nervously peers through a gap in a bunch of onions, Father Lars sees Bishop Lennan sprint straight past!

Suddenly there’s an angst-ridden scream!

SLOW DOWN a bit and hope for the best!
"Oy! Lars!” screams the angst-ridden screamer, "You gobshite's better move them boxes or I'm gonna blow us all to feckin' 'ell!”

Ignoring the cries for help, Father Lars remains as still as he can in his pile of vegetables, and so he entirely misses the wild burst of acceleration that sends Father Fusco and his milk float hurtling out of control towards the stack of cardboard boxes in front of him!

"OH MY FECKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” screams Father Fusco. "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTE!!”

Smashing right through the cardboard boxes like so many thin, weak boxes made of cardboard, the milk float is suddenly knocked off course, taking a vicious turn to the left and heading towards a nearby lamp post!

Father Fusco looks down at the speedometer.

"OH MY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSE!”

It reads four miles per hour exactly.

His life – and the life of the small kitten rubbing itself against the nearby lamp post – is in the balance.

The Village of Cloonsherevagh library…

Raise hands but counter-argue that shooting a bomb supposedly in my bollocks would be a very bad idea.
”Shoot me in the feckin’ bollocks?” cries Father Reilly, lowering his hands towards his waist and frantically removing his trousers. “I bet you haven’t got the feckin’ bollocks to shoot me in the feckin’ bollocks, you big feckin’ bollock! Feckin’ take this, you miserable little gobshite!” he finishes, twirling his trousers above his head and running straight at the cop.

The cop shoots him in the leg.

Father Reilly flies forward to the ground, bleeding profusely as the police officer approaches, gun in one hand and handcuffs in the other.

One priest is naked and covered in vegetables! One priest is half-naked and bleeding! Another is dressed like Tarzan! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 4 MILES PER HOUR! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Six: Oh My Arse!
« Reply #273 on: November 01, 2012, 09:39:58 am »

VALIANTLY leap upon the milk float and righten its course!  Berate the box-stackers for their sins of impeding the clergy, and how they'll go to hell if they don't stop doing that!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 01, 2012, 10:14:01 am »

AHHHHHHHHH! FECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFEEEEEEEEECK!

TURN! TURN THE WHEEEEEL!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 01, 2012, 01:47:51 pm »

Save the kitten! Feck'n shite, I can't watch!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 01, 2012, 01:49:23 pm »

Save the kitten! Feck'n shite, I can't watch!
I can, but my mind refuses to cooperate in the watching! D:

GSF, Do the right thing!!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2012, 01:13:35 am »

(So, uh, I was checking the out of context quotes page and decided to see where the one Yoink most recently quoted was from before I went to bed. Then I laughed so hard I can't fufeckin' sleep. Thanks a lot, la. :P Also PTW.

I ended up binging the whole thread. la, you bastard, now my face, my jaw, and my stomach hurt from laughing so much and I haven't gotten any sleep. I love this so much. XD)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:01:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2012, 02:31:49 am »

"My feckin leg! My FECKIN LEG!"

Groan in pain and allow him to come near, then when he tries to handcuff me, try to bloody well convince that I do not have a bomb and am trying to defuse one, ya feck.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2012, 08:08:57 am »

Investigate this incident!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Seven: Between A Lamp Post & A Hard Milk Float!
« Reply #280 on: November 02, 2012, 08:45:11 am »

Episode Four: Turn Seven: Between A Lamp Post & A Hard Milk Float!

The Village of Ardglass…

VALIANTLY leap upon the milk float and righten its course!  Berate the box-stackers for their sins of impeding the clergy, and how they'll go to hell if they don't stop doing that!
The Bishop has gone…

Impending doom has arrived!

Rising nakedly from his leguminous hiding place, carrots and onions scatter to the four winds as the valiant Father Lars shouts to all who can hear.

”Come on chums!“ he cries, before turning his unique mixture of wrath and kindly advice upon some nearby box-stackers. ”One really shouldn’t impede the clergy, you know! Not with all those feckin’ satanic boxes! You’ll go straight to Hell if you don’t stop doing that kind of thing!“

Still wagging his holy finger in virulent remonstration, Father Lars dashes across the street without the slightest thought for his own safety, scandalously causing a poor driver a hundred feet away to nearly brake very slightly, and throws himself through the open window of the milk float, still speeding along towards doom and a small fluffy white kitten at exactly four miles per hour.

He lands in Father Fusco’s lap.

”Oh hello there! You’ll go straight to feckin’ Hell if you stop this bloody thing!“ he warns. ”TURN THE FECKIN’ WHEEL!!“

TURN! TURN THE WHEEEEEL!
Alas, for Father Fusco is rather too occupied to welcome Father Lars aboard his milk float of vengeance.

”AHHHHHHHHH!” screams Father Fusco. ”FECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFECKFEEEEEEEEECK!”

Ignoring the sudden appearance of a priest in his lap, Father Fusco strains with all his might to right the milk float before it smashes into the lamp post.

He can’t get it under control!

Father Lars grabs one side of the steering wheel.

Father Fusco grabs the other.

They strain with all their priestly force!

They close their eyes in holy terror!

They hear the squeal of metal on metal as the edge of the milk float grinds against the lamp post!

They pray in earnest and genuine thanks to the Lord as the milk float turns away and picks up speed!

The open road lies ahead!

Suddenly filled with a terrible feeling of desperation and worry in the pit of his holy guts, Father Fusco glances up at the rear view mirror.

”Oh thank feck for that!” he breathes. ”The feckin’ kitty’s walking away unscathed! PRAISE THE FECKIN’ LORD!”

He turns to Father Lars.

”Erm… Would you mind getting the feck of me feckin’ lap? It looks a bit… well… y’know…”

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Library…

Groan in pain and allow him to come near, then when he tries to handcuff me, try to bloody well convince that I do not have a bomb and am trying to defuse one, ya feck.
"My feckin leg! My FECKIN LEG!" groans Father Reilly, resting temporarily on the ground.

Officer Mallarky approaches with his guns and handcuffs.

Suddenly Father Reilly jumps to his feet!

"I don’t have a feckin’ bomb!" he cries, his voice filled with anger. "I don’t HAVE one, I’m just trying to feckin’ well defuse one, ya feck! You shouldn’t be shooting me, you big feckin’ bollock! You should be helping me save the entire island of Rolly Island from being blasted to smithereens, you big eejit!"

”Oh right so. Is that so?”

Investigate this incident!

”That feckin’ well IS feckin’ so, you great feckin’ shite!” exclaims Father Brown, wandering over to investigate the unfolding incident. ”This little gobshite doesn’t have a bomb! He’s trying to defuse a bomb! MY feckin’ bomb! My feckin’ bomb in me feckin’ pants! Do you want a look?!”

Without further ado Father Brown rips off the cassock hiding his holy presence, exposes himself to the police officer, and sprints off as fast as he can in the direction of Ardglass, all the while pushing his tea urn, sloshing scalding hot tea about him as he goes.

Officer Mallarky stares open-mouthed at the weather-beaten buttocks fleeing before him and lowers his weapon, unable to shoot a fleeing naked priest.

”I… er… the… um…”

One priest is naked and on another priest’s lap! One priest is half-naked and bleeding! Another is fully naked and pushing a tea urn! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 4.3 MILES PER HOUR! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:09:53 pm by lawastooshort »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hah.  That probably would have been the result of a 6.

"Righto."

Get off him, then grab two pints of milk and make the next delivery for him.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

"Thanks, ya Gobshite!"

Drive off to the McDaly residence!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What, no points from saving another priest from certain death? Or does the unpriestly nudity cancel that out?))

Still resisting nudification, Father Brown keeps the tea urn covering his naughty bits as he wanders towards the milk float, hoping to take over from the unpriestly maniacs currently in control
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((The picture had me. XD))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27