Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68340 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Three: In The Nip!
« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2012, 09:39:51 am »

Drink some of my encouraging tea and reveal my tremendous spiritual presence. Mass the entire neighbourhood into submission.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2012, 09:57:01 am »

Oh dear Lord.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2012, 10:13:12 am »

((Oh Dear Lord this is insane.))

...Go around the feckin' lady! If THAT'S impossible, Wheelie over her!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2012, 01:54:28 am »

Sigh and run to the parish library. Oncee there, quickly learn how to defuse a car from a book.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Four: Massed Into Submission!
« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2012, 03:29:13 pm »

Episode Four: Turn Four: Massed Into Submission!

The Village of Creggenbaun Church…

Drink some of my encouraging tea and reveal my tremendous spiritual presence. Mass the entire neighbourhood into submission.

”Nomine!” bellows Father Brown, filled with righteous anger and feckin' furious at these feckin' ungrateful bastard villagers complaining about his spectacular Massing ability.

“Oh, wait, no,” he stops, quickly grabbing the nearest cup of tea and downing it in one, just like he used to do at priest school.

“NOMINE!” he starts again, feeling incredibly encouraged.

“Oh, hang on!” he decides, as he realises something's not quite right yet. He turns away from the crowd, whose full attention his blaring Latin has most definitely caught. He removes his cassock. He shakes his hips. He turns back round to face the crowd at roughly the same time as he starts swinging his trousers in the air around his head.

“NOMINE!” he starts once more, as Mrs O'Doherty faints to the ground.

Father Brown rips his shirt off, buttons popping off with such force one of them hits Mrs McHennity in the eye. She collapses to her knees in pain, screaming with the fear.

“FOR FECK'S FECKIN' SAKE! WILL YOU SHUT THE FECK UP AND LET ME FECKIN' FINISH, YOU FECKIN' EEJITS!” yells Father Brown, entirely possessed by the passion of the Mass. After struggling to remove his last sock whilst mounting his makeshift altar he starts Mass one final time.

“NOMMMMMMINNEEEEEEEEEEE!” he yells, star-jumping from the top of his altar into the crowd, closely following his underpants.

The congregation parts, like... like... like some Biblical reference that doesn't quite come to Father Brown's mind before his face hits the ground. He lies there for a brief moment, a star-shaped intrusion in the light covering of mud that graces the church yard. Many of the villagers voice their displeasure at this turn of events and depart, walking carefully over the unconscious bodies of the scandalised; after ambling over with her walking stick and taking a good look at Father Brown's posterior Mrs O'Flemmary does the same.

Somewhere behind Father Brown a slight hissing sound accompanies the rain as it begins to fall on the smouldering remains of his church.

The Village of Ardglass…

Distract the bishop by pointing out sin!  Flee!  Find clothing!

Back in Ardglass, Father Lars is directly underneath Bishop Lennan's newly acquired war-seat. He has to think quickly.

“Oh! Wait! Feckin'... oh dear Lord! Bishop Lennan! Blasphemy! There! Right feckin' there behind you! Oh Lord save us from this terrible sight!”

“WHAT?! I SEE NO BLASPHE- OH YOU CUNNING LITTLE GOBSHITE, YOU COME BACK HERE YOU GROTTY LITTLE BOLLOCK!”

But Father Lars is already out of the television studio, his tremendous spiritual presence swinging proudly in the wind as he runs down the street.

It starts to rain a little.

Father Lars doesn't look back, and so he doesn't notice the enraged bishop chasing him down the busy street.

...Go around the feckin' lady! If THAT'S impossible, Wheelie over her!

Very nearby, cheeks still scarlet from the scandalous female nudity he has just been blemished by, Father Fusco is hurtling out of control at nearly five and a half miles per hour towards the innocent Mrs O'Shea. She's less than ninety five metres away! He raises his hands to his face in terror!

“OhdearLordwhatthefeckhaveIdonetodeservethis?” he prays, improvising.

She's probably only eighty five metres away!

“OhmyGodohGodohGodohGodohSHITE!”

She's less than seventy five metres away!

“I... er!”

She must be sixty five metres away!

Mrs O'Shea turns at the approaching whir of the milkfloat.

She's merely fifty five metres away!

Mrs O'Shea raises her hands to her face in terror! Father Fusco's still cover his!

And now she's merely forty five metres away!

She screams in terrified fear of her life and shuffles several inches sideways in desperate escape!

She must be only thirty five metres away!

Awakened by the blood curdling cry of a banshee, Father Fusco comes to his senses. He removes his hands from his face. He remembers his priestly vocation. He remembers he is living his milkman dream. He puts his hands on the wheel. He shrieks like a school girl when he realises Mrs O'Shea and he zimmer frame are less than twenty five metres away from the milk float! He faints in horror when he realises he can't brake if he wants to live!

…   …   …   …   …   ...

Father Fusco comes to.

He is in a milk float, careering towards Mrs O'Shea at just over five miles per hour, and she is no more than ten metres away from him!

He pulls up on the steering wheel!

The milk float launches into the air!

With tens of seconds to spare it leaves the ground, soaring over Mrs O'Shea's weekday hat, clearing the pedestrian crossing, and landing with a bumping crash on the road beyond. Shattered milk bottles dribble milk off the back of the float.

First Father Fusco looks back to see the poor old lady unharmed, but apparently clutching her chest and collapsing to the ground. He's not a medical professional but she looks kind of ok if you squint.

And then he looks down, towards the speedometer.

He can't help but gasp with fright when he sees he has almost reached six miles per hour! His knuckles whiten as he grips the wheel!

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Church…

Sigh and run to the parish library. Oncee there, quickly learn how to defuse a car from a book.

In the nearby parish of Cloonsherevagh, Father Reilly manages to surreptitiously escape from under the herd of pensioners and make off towards the local library. He is mere feet from the main entrance when he hears the brief wail of a police siren.

He turns to see Officer Mallarky pull up by the side of the road some twenty metres away.

Two priests are naked! One church is burnt! Father Brown has a +1 Encouraging Tea Bonus next turn!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 5.9 MILES PER HOUR! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS BARELY CONTROLLABLE!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Four: Massed Into Submission!
« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2012, 03:48:08 pm »

"FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Ease up on the pedal, making my way to...McFinnickerty! Make sure there's still enough milk!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2012, 01:25:28 am »

Ask the officer what's the problem and see if it's in anyway related to a fellow clergyman.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2012, 04:08:35 am »

Practically glowing with priestly passions, Father Brown ties his remaining clothes around his waist and sets off to purge this neighbourhood of sin with mass and good Christian hospitality - getting everyone off the roads, hopefully.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2012, 07:56:47 am »

Conduct a running Mass down the street with Lennan chasing me!  Run in the general direction of the milk float, if possible.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2012, 11:20:27 am »

I assume you're just writing a really long turn?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2012, 02:33:34 pm »

I assume you're just writing a really long turn?

Ha - no, as reasonable as that sounds. Just had family things get in the way. I'll try my best to update tomorrow as I should get more time than I have done over the last 5 or 6 days. There will be increasing delays of this sort over the next couple of months, I'm afraid.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Five: Warp Speed!
« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2012, 07:17:18 am »

Episode Four: Turn Five: Warp Speed!

The Village of Creggenbaun Church…

Practically glowing with priestly passions, Father Brown ties his remaining clothes around his waist and sets off to purge this neighbourhood of sin with mass and good Christian hospitality - getting everyone off the roads, hopefully.
His entire naked body practically glowing with mud, Father Brown gets up, strangely alone in his sodden churchyard. He looks around, ties his cassock around his waist in a disappointed attempt at modesty, and wanders over to his portable tea urn. It is still three quarters full. He mutters a quiet thanks to the Lord.

Steering carefully around those of his congregation who fainted with shame and still litter the ground, Father Brown and his tea urn make their way out of the churchyard and into the roads and lanes of Rolly Island.

Happy to finally fulfil his dream of becoming a travelling hospitality dispenser, Father Brown starts whistling the tune to his favourite Mass. There’s not a sin to be seen!

If a priests whistles a Mass in the road and nobody hears, he wonders to himself, does it really count as a Mass?

Feck yes!
he concludes.

The Village of Ardglass…

Conduct a running Mass down the street with Lennan chasing me!  Run in the general direction of the milk float, if possible.
Running down the busiest street in Ardglass, Father Lars starts Massing nakedly in despair. It’s not the first time.

”In nomin-“

He looks back behind him to see where Bishop Lennan has got to.

He’s right behind Father Lars!

Father Lars looks back in front of him to see where he’s running to.

He’s running right into Mrs O’Keane!

Father Lars smacks straight into the elderly housewife, knocking her and him sprawling and entwined to the ground.

”Ooh, Father Lars!” she says, noticing his damp naked body smothering her fully dressed one. ”I say! That’s a little forward!”

Father Lars barely has time to start thinking of a witty reply before he suddenly feels a tug on his ankles.

Ease up on the pedal, making my way to...McFinnickerty! Make sure there's still enough milk!
"FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-“ begins Father Fusco, easing up on the pedal and-

"OH MY FECKIN’ GOD THE WIND’S LIKE A FECKIN’ HURRICANE IN MY HAIR! MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!“

Terrified, Father Fusco glances down to see the speedometer reads more than 6.1 miles per hour! He’s eased up on the wrong pedal!

He’s still screaming in fear as he drives past Mrs McFinnickerty’s house and flings two bottles of milk at her door. They shatter and the milk dribbles down to the ground.

Peeking between his fingers, the poor priest nearly suffers a horrible heart attack. Less than two hundred metres ahead he can see both a terrible obstacle… AND A RUNNING NAKED PRIEST!

Closely followed by a Bishop!

Spoiler: Terrible Obstacle (click to show/hide)

"Oh feck!“ thinks Father Fusco. "Not… DEADLY CARDBOARD BOXES! Oh well, at least Father Lars and Bishop Lennan will be able to save me! Oh. Wait. What is Bishop Lennan doing to him? Ooh, is he swinging Father Lars about his head like some kind of human thurible? It must be some new kind of Mass thing! How exciting!“

Just then, as Father Lars and Bishop Lennan come into full view, the Bishop lets go of his naughty priest, flinging him and his naked bollocks flying through the air.

He comes to land in the vegetable stall of Mr O’Leary’s greengrocer shop!

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Church…

Ask the officer what's the problem and see if it's in anyway related to a fellow clergyman.
Back outside Cloonsherevagh local library, things quickly take a turn for the worse for Father Reilly.

”Why, hello there officer! What’s the problem, donchaknow? Is it to do-“

”Stop right there! Put your feckin’ hands right in the feckin’ air you little terrorist gobshite! I know you’ve got a feckin’ bomb you nasty little bollock! Put your arms in the air where I can see ‘em and put the feckin’ bomb away! DON’T REACH FOR YOUR GUN OR I’LL SHOOT YE IN THE FECKIN’ BOLLOCKS! Come on! Up! You miserable little fecker! I bet you’re not even a feckin’ priest, are you!? Eh?! You know what they do to feckers who imitate priests? Eh?!”

One priest is naked and covered in vegetables! Another is dressed like Tarzan! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 6.1 MILES PER HOUR! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Five: Warp Speed!
« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2012, 07:20:53 am »

((Milk bottles vs cardboard boxes.

The battle continues.  :P))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2012, 08:16:44 am »

Happily whistling onwards, Father Brown wanders to the general direction of Ardglass and the milk float. If possible, offer calming tea to all concerned.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2012, 10:04:56 am »

"Oy! Lars! You Gobshite's better move them boxes or I'm gonna blow us all to feckin' 'ell!

SLOW DOWN a bit and hope for the best!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27